IT'S TIME TO MASS REPORT FASTBANANA'S TIKTOK [GTFIH]

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
Spreading blackpill knowledge to normies is like giving pearls to swine.

we're in a constant state of persecution by foids and jews and he's only making it worse by hurting the site and its userbase

together we can get it taken down.

he's the reason users like @Vampire exist. do you want another influx of annoying greycels?

no?

then go to his tiktok and report him for misogyny, antisemitism, and whatever else you can think of.

@TsarTsar444 @Knight
@StrangerDanger @Enfant terrible @Chadlite Rutherford
@BigJimsWornOutTires @RoBobaFett999 @Chad1212
@Andrew91 @AscendingHero @Adriana Lima
@gamma @Yellow_fever_cel @eyelidcel @zikzog
@tapout @Fatsofag @BIGDICCJIM
@thickdickdaddy27 @zikzog @TraumatisedOgre
@kjsbdfiusdf@ItsNotADream @MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bitch @Toska @MarkCorrigan@Original

@MyAssStinksLikeShit @GigaChang @SkinjobCatastrophe @TraumatisedOgre
@looksmaxxer234 @Daw @itisogre @qwertyqazqwerty
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @Monk @Enfant terrible @Zakamg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 11053 and 29 others
finally this community realizes how much of an annoying faggot that kid is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Doublespeak, Deleted member 7044 and 15 others
@ me it's not hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7044, datboijj and 4 others
You coping dog, your autistic tiktoks won't get you jb pussy with your british mong looks, I have 5 Russian born hackers currently infiltrating your tiktok account ready to ban it on entry

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmypermissions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2Fhacking.gif&hash=a0a9a6194e62e3d421108bf9bb142264

I recommend deleting your account yourself so I don't have to waste my time on abused dogs such as yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Kilimanjaro, Looks234 and 15 others
MuH cOmPetiTIon:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 7224, datboijj and 4 others
ok but its really not that black-pilling stuff the same amount of people that would see this stuff are just as likley to pick it up from the odd joe rogan episode

didn't get notification you tagged too many I think

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
ok but its really not that black-pilling stuff the same amount of people that would see this stuff are just as likley to pick it up from the odd joe rogan episode
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hennypapi, Looks234, datboijj and 6 others
Lmao guys here have no chance are we going to make it harder for us
nah the increase in "competition" is so negligible it doesn't make a difference whatsoever. ur smv won't be affected by this, low iq if u think otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
nah the increase in "competition" is so negligible it doesn't make a difference whatsoever. ur smv won't be affected by this, low iq if u think otherwise
I'm infinitely more worried abt the state of this forum than any irl impact this might have.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 3270 and 2 others
@Bitch @Toska
@GigaChang @SkinjobCatastrophe @TraumatisedOgre
@looksmaxxer234 @itisogre @qwertyqazqwerty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
Depositphotos 193281556 stock photo man accountant jewish nationalism sitting

MORE AD REVENUE HAHAHAHA SPREAD THE LOOKSPILL 😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7044, Effortless and 4 others
@FastBananaCEO GTFI it's over for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 11292
What is this niggas zodiac sign @FastBananaCEO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 11292
@FastBananaCEO

• Ugh..
Normies looksmax more than guys here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, WadlowMaxxing, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
No tag, no care kys OP

• So Sad
Who tf cares jfl ?

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 5189

we're in a constant state of persecution by foids and jews and he's only making it worse by hurting the site and its userbase

he's the reason users like @Vampire exist. do you want another influx of annoying greycels?

no?

then go to his tiktok and report him for misogyny, antisemitism, and whatever else you can think of.

@TsarTsar444 @Knight

Let’s go

• Love it
Not a chad like you ofc
Im serious. If u have to looksmax it’s already over. I’ve accepted that a long time ago so I LDAR n shitpost

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and gamma
Lol there's literally no reason to do this. I barely ever post and most of my stuff isn't even related to the blackpill. I've never given any looksmax advice and only 1 of my posts had the worst looksmax.org in it. And then there's JC who has 30k likes on TikTok and actually gives looksmaxxing advice.

So why not harrass him?

So the only reason why I think you want to ban me is because of.... jealousy??? HAHAHAHAHA imagine being jealous of a literal 18 year olds tiktok.

Get a life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, datboijj, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Lol there's literally no reason to do this. I barely ever post and most of my stuff isn't even related to the blackpill. I've never given any looksmax advice and only 1 of my posts had the worst looksmax.org in it. And then there's JC who has 30k likes on TikTok and actually gives looksmaxxing advice.

So why not harrass him?

So the only reason why I think you want to ban me is because of.... jealousy??? HAHAHAHAHA imagine being jealous of a literal 18 year olds tiktok.

Get a life.
When ur vid with 700k views is up on ur page right next to a post with the domain name of this site it makes me worry.

I couldn't care less about ur tiktok fame and fortune, in fact i hope you're successful and have a happy, fulfilling life.

just keep this website out of it please? it was immature of me to make this post without just asking you first, and im sorry.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
You coping dog, your autistic tiktoks won't get you jb pussy with your british mong looks, I have 5 Russian born hackers currently infiltrating your tiktok account ready to ban it on entry

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmypermissions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2Fhacking.gif&hash=a0a9a6194e62e3d421108bf9bb142264

I recommend deleting your account yourself so I don't have to waste my time on abused dogs such as yourself
>literally wastes his time on an 18 year olds tiktok account that has no effect on his life whatsoever

This is just embarrassing from you

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 13854
When ur vid with 700k views is up on ur page right next to a post with the domain name of this site it makes me worry.

I couldn't care less about ur tiktok fame and fortune, in fact i hope you're successful and have a happy, fulfilling life.

just keep this website out of it please? it was immature of me to make this post without just asking you first, and im sorry.
k then I put the video with looksmax.org in it on private

• Love it
thank you, you just single-handedly saved this site from evisceration. this post did not come out of malicious intent, nor was it meant as a personal attack, but unfortunately some users used it as an opportunity to bring up their personal grievances with you. for that i am sorry.

So why not harrass him?

Get a life.

what a submissive little bitch. do you really wanna listen to what someone disrespecting you has to say and do as they tell you? shameful.

also OP keep barking for me ngl

what a submissive little bitch. do you really wanna listen to what someone disrespecting you has to say and do as they tell you? shameful.

also OP keep barking for me ngl
good one, continue to demonstrate why it's so important that we keep this place safe from people like you. everyone sees though your desperate attempts at blending in, and no matter how tight you cling to your viel of contempt you'll never be viewed as anything other than a joke :D:D

good one, continue to demonstrate why it's so important that we keep this place safe from people like you. everyone sees though you're desperate attempts at blending in, and no matter how tight you cling to your viel of contempt you'll never be viewed as anything other than a joke :D:D
sounds like you're jealous because im statusmaxxing on a platform full of JBs and youre jerking off in your basement :p

sounds like you're jealous because im statusmaxxing on a platform full of JBs and youre jerking off in your basement :p
i'm not very fond of most people, hence why this forum is so important to me.

you and everything you represent is an intrusion into my safespace. the psuedo contemptuous air you assume is very cringe and annoying, please gtfo i need this :feelsrope:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6695
Who even are you? LOL

By that logic, you should be happy about estrogen in water and foods

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11292
Who even are you? LOL
a well known .net mogger

thanks for the bumperino :D:D, keep pretending u hav psl status.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
Dude, If you really mog, you wouldnt see a Tik Tok account as a threat to your looks and masculinity
@FastBananaCEO
ask me how I know u haven't read the thread :lul:

I'm infinitely more worried abt the state of this forum than any irl impact this might have.

i havent tiktok but i support this event

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
But-but I drink bottle water. I rather drink plastic water over sodas. Not hurting my body one bit. Male doctors won't even see me. The vaginas insist. And they always start the session off with, "Take your shirt off." Ugh. Then she'll run her hand along my abs to my stomach while gawking at my pecs. I could feel the heat raging off of her as the heavy thumping of heart beats vibrates her titties with tiny tremors.

"Um. Take-take your jeans off." She'll say.

"Okay. So you'll be able to tell me if my penis size is normal or not?"

"Um. Uh-huh."

So I remove my jeans and tight boxer briefs, and she looks down. Then her eyes scan back up to my chest, biceps, then back down my abs to my Destroyer of Worlds. She says after a gulp, "What I'm about to say could hurt me later on. But I don't care anymore."

"What is it doc? Do you see something not normal?"

"Shut up and fuck me." Quickly she scoots her pants down along with her thongs and turns around and leans over the gurney. Ugh. Looks like I'm getting two freebies today. Pussy and a medical exam.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13854

no?

@TsarTsar444 @Knight

Lmao indeed, jfl for throwing pearls at swines. These fools don't learn

• +1
>literally wastes his time on an 18 year olds tiktok account that has no effect on his life whatsoever

This is just embarrassing from you
Bro it’s a copypasta, i don’t really give a shit about your tiktok account jfl

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 10524