I’ve accepted that my life is over

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I will never experience the blessing of being with a woman, I will never have kids, I will never escape my mind and soul crushing loneliness and I accept it. I’m not happy about it but I accept it. Why try to fight blindness as a blind person? Just learn to rely on your ears and hands and accept the hand you’ve been dealt, and I’ve been dealt a shit hand. The same analogy applies to me except I should just buy hookers because everything else will either be fake (her trying to just use me) or it won’t be fake but it won’t last.

For those of you who don’t know I’m apparently autistic so I’m screwed. You can’t change how your brain is wired.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nestivv, everythingisacope, Deleted member 11057 and 8 others
Once ur braces come off ull slay ngl, improve the possible aspie behaviour you might have but you are well in the looks and physique department.

• So Sad
Reactions: .*my*.
Go on Tinder and ask out some girl, you're chadlite but mentalcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Yerico7, IdiAmin and 3 others
Once ur braces come off ull slay ngl, improve the possible aspie behaviour you might have but you are well in the looks and physique department.
I got them like a month ago. I wasn’t slaying before.

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, pizza and .*my*.
Go on Tinder and ask out some girl, you're chadlite but mentalcel
It won’t work. Every woman is repelled by me. I don’t want to be used. Hookers are the way to go. The only real option.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma
I got them like a month ago. I wasn’t slaying before.
Mentalcel then or something, you say you are a late bloomer right? Late puberty or late development creates a lot of aspie behaviour as you were socially rejected in formative years.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
stop coping everyone can ascend with surgery dont give up

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Warlow, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Mentalcel then or something, you say you are a late bloomer right? Late puberty or late development creates a lot of aspie behaviour as you were socially rejected in formative years.
It was more meant like a joke. I was je*king off since 12

• +1
Well when you’re dealing with a hooker you at least know that she’s honest
You don't have to ltr the girls on Tinder
Just ask them out and fuck

At least try nigga

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, IdiAmin, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others

At least try nigga
What pictures am I supposed to post? I don’t have friends that I hang out with regularly and not much to show off.

• +1
It was more meant like a joke. I was je*king off since 12
Idk then, mentalcel behaviour then; see chads approach women and practice, non nt weirdo attitudes are visible to women at least from the way you spoke it was a bit monotone, but the mouth movements from braces were lacking.

• +1

At least try nigga
This pretty much, if he can fuck and smooth talk women somewhat well in tinder that is experience, and experience will build his confidence

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
Another validation whoring thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Growth Plate, Warlow and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 6273
@africancel what’s funny?

You are mentally ill bro its over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, .*my*. and gamma
I will never experience the blessing of being with a woman, I will never have kids, I will never escape my mind and soul crushing loneliness and I accept it. I’m not happy about it but I accept it. Why try to fight blindness as a blind person? Just learn to rely on your ears and hands and accept the hand you’ve been dealt, and I’ve been dealt a shit hand. The same analogy applies to me except I should just buy hookers because everything else will either be fake (her trying to just use me) or it won’t be fake but it won’t last.

For those of you who don’t know I’m apparently autistic so I’m screwed. You can’t change how your brain is wired.
How old are you btw?

• So Sad
129D91F4 1B7B 415B A09C 258578C2CA04

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101 and .*my*.
i am the same brother i don't care about anything now except keeping myself busy

• So Sad
i am the same brother i don't care about anything now except keeping myself busy
I’ve been working on these projects and looking for a car to buy but now I don’t even know if I should. What’s the point of doing anything if you have to experience all the wins and successes alone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Go to Africa and spread your seed

• So Sad
  • So Sad
man in 2021 u need to be 6'6 and 6psl. sry man accept it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Looks234, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
I’ve been working on these projects and looking for a car to buy but now I don’t even know if I should. What’s the point of doing anything if you have to experience all the wins and successes alone?
mentalcel, approach women nigga thats all i have to say, your looks and physique are enough. Women don't approach they are unconfident and shy most of the time.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and .*my*.
mentalcel, approach women nigga thats all i have to say, your looks and physique are enough. Women don't approach they are unconfident and shy most of the time.
Okay I will

I’m afraid that if I get rejected by another girl lower than me in looks I would lose it and start kil*ing them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
I’m afraid that if I get rejected by another girl lower than me in looks I would lose it and start kil*ing them.
Hope you get a Modelling Contract like Meeks bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: pizza and .*my*.
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
What would u rate these women? Ur 5psl in looks Chad lite, all were below you?
He wasn't confident enough during genetic recombination could have been 7PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and volcelfatcel
looks werent your problem, i almost cant even imagine how bad you must have behaved to neutralize your looks, honestly bro.
1616359010370 do u look at girls like this? keep staring? are u crazy? idk.
how are your standards?
SereneInsidiousBarasingha size restricted would u fuck anything less them this?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pizza, volcelfatcel, .👽. and 1 other person
Yes, all below me. Most of them 5/10.
Brootal possible weirdo vibes, you mog everyone at your gym correct? Heightwise I'd assume and possibly looks as well.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pizza, .*my*. and volcelfatcel
looks werent your problem, i almost cant even imagine how bad you must have behaved to neutralize your looks, honestly bro.
View attachment 1070443 do u look at girls like this? keep staring? are u crazy? idk.
how are your standards?
View attachment 1070446 would u fuck anything less them this?
I wouldn’t fuck that either, because I know what would happen if I made a mistake and this whore got pregnant. A slave for life.

No I’m not weird, I’m just a little awkward and I don’t maintain consistent eye contact, but to most people I seem cool (people talk behind your back and you find out, and most people consider me to be cool. I’m not very weird).