Ive been taking mk 677 for almost two weeks

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
So ive been taking it for almost two weeks and i still dont feel any side effect. No bloat, no hunger, no better sleep, a slight increase in blood glucose but i dont think its the mk. I got it from Chemyo so its almost guaranteed to be legit. Is this normal? Im 16 and im taking it with: l-arginine, p5p, creatine, vit d3/k2, msm
Also what can i add to my stack for better growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and kimtaehyung
bro fell for the MK meme :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Descender, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
bro fell for the MK meme :lul:
Everyone knows mk is actually just micotrackers from the government to keep you under tabs.

Doesn't increase hgh or anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29167
Everyone knows mk is actually just micotrackers from the government to keep you under tabs.

Doesn't increase hgh or anything
Wait so you’re saying mk is useless? Where can i get hgh or any other steroids like tren and all that stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Wait so you’re saying mk is useless? Where can i get hgh or any other steroids like tren and all that stuff
@drop NAH NOW WAY

Nah the nigga actually feel for the "this nigga fell for the MK meme" meme

Too meta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540, dgzty, Deleted member 32529 and 9 others
juice maxxing at age 16.

wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Only mk the other stuff are like vitamins not really steroids
yeah. i know.,

LOL, is used most stuff on your list. But I'm 100 years old, not 16

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
yeah. i know.,

LOL, is used most stuff on your list. But I'm 100 years old, not 16
Yeah well im trying to grow bro. Ima stop taking everything in two months or probably earlier if it doesn’t do anything. Did they work for you or nah

So ive been taking it for almost two weeks and i still dont feel any side effect. No bloat, no hunger, no better sleep, a slight increase in blood glucose but i dont think its the mk. I got it from Chemyo so its almost guaranteed to be legit. Is this normal? Im 16 and im taking it with: l-arginine, p5p, creatine, vit d3/k2, msm
I kinda had the same experience at first, and once i upped my dose to 25mg ed i had increase in hunger and sleep.

The bloat came gradually for me, and 2.5 months in i looked like a frog.

If you want growth make sure to have an AI.

I kinda had the same experience at first, and once i upped my dose to 25mg ed i had increase in hunger and sleep.

The bloat came gradually for me, and 2.5 months in i looked like a frog.

If you want growth make sure to have an AI.
Wait i uped my dose to 25mg a few days ago but i dont feel hunger yet. Was your bloat really that noticeable btw? And did you experience anything positive from mk?

• Hmm...
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Yeah well im trying to grow bro. Ima stop taking everything in two months or probably earlier if it doesn’t do anything.
i see
Did they work for you or nah
i'm 100 years old. I don't grow anymore since long.
I used mk677 briefly for anti aging stuff. helped limited. wtaer bloat face, was not good looking

• +1
Only mk the other stuff are like vitamins not really steroids
You need to pair Mk-677 with CJC-1295 and/or Ipamorelin for a good HGH increase. Or you can just pin HGH instead. Add IGF-1 as well.

• +1
How much are you taking. No hunger is pretty rare

• +1
Wait i uped my dose to 25mg a few days ago but i dont feel hunger yet. Was your bloat really that noticeable btw? And did you experience anything positive from mk?
Weird man, the moment i started 25 mg i was insanely hungry.

My bloat wasnt too bad at first, but it got really bad as the months went on. Good thing is that it stopped in a couple weeks after i stopped mk677.

I got around 1.5 cms of growth throughout u can look at my post history i explained my process. If you really are determined to grow, then the highest chance is if you stay extremely consistent for a long time, and you may even have to incorporate cjc or even hgh if u are brave. And even then it might not work, like i read in @Hiraeth s post a while back :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fleurybobby and Sondern
Dont have the genetics to max your hgh or igf sorry boyo

Time to take artificials

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes by methylating your ghrelin receptor genes, genes that are passed down to your kids, not worth it, a dose of only 5mg over one week causes permanent damage

• Woah
MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes by methylating your ghrelin receptor genes, genes that are passed down to your kids, not worth it, a dose of only 5mg over one week causes permanent damage
Hold on what. So my kids would have more hgh or what?

Hold on what. So my kids would have more hgh or what?
no your kids are most likely gonna be obese, you will have a permanent change to your hunger, constantly hungry and your metabolism will be worse, it's not that bad for you if you can control yourself but kids don't understand and will probably be obese

no your kids are most likely gonna be obese, you will have a permanent change to your hunger, constantly hungry and your metabolism will be worse, it's not that bad for you if you can control yourself but kids don't understand and will probably be obese
oh alright i see. Where did you get this info tho. Like is there a study about this?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No shot this is true

• +1
No shot this is true
It is:

MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes by methylating your ghrelin receptor genes

It's surprising to me that we have yet to broach the subject of MK-677 on this platform. MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren, is a potent, long-acting, orally active, growth hormone secretagogue, which mimics the function of ghrelin – a hormone associated with hunger. This compound promotes the secretion of growth hormone (GH) by binding to the ghrelin receptor, thereby utilizing the same pathway as natural ghrelin.

Of interest is the dynamic interplay between ghrelin and leptin - two pivotal hormones which govern hunger and satiety respectively. This intersection raises compelling queries concerning potential epigenetic modifications linked to these hormones and their consequential implications on health and disease. Given that MK-677 acts as a ghrelin analogue, it's plausible to ponder its potential to instigate similar epigenetic alterations.

Numerous studies have begun to shed light on the intriguing association between DNA methylation of ghrelin and leptin receptors, and the manifestation of weight disorders, [such as anorexia nervosa, in both active and recovery phases.](https://researchportal.bath.ac.uk/en/publications/dna-methylation-of-ghrelin-and-leptin-receptors-in-underweight-an)

[One noteworthy Dutch investigation](https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/36/6/1196/814573?login=false) demonstrated that prolonged exposure to elevated ghrelin levels (as witnessed in extreme starvation) triggers gene methylation at ghrelin receptor genes. Such alterations are inheritable, meaning they can be transmitted to subsequent generations. This irreversible modification initiates a chronic positive feedback loop, rendering an individual more susceptible to muscle atrophy during caloric deficit, heightened hunger sensations, and increased stress vulnerability. In essence, it perpetually engages the body's starvation response mechanism.

Assessing the [receptor affinities and activities of MK-677](https://www.guidetopharmacology.org/GRAC/LigandActivityRangeVisForward?ligandId=5867) allows for an approximation of the equivalent ghrelin dosage. Alarmingly, even a relatively low daily dose of 5mg MK-677 can far exceed typical ghrelin levels in non-starving individuals by more than a hundred-fold, [heightening the risk of stress and PTSD like symptoms significantly](https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-018-0135-5).

This insinuates that even a brief one-week regimen of MK-677, at doses exceeding 5mg/day, can instigate permanent epigenetic changes. These alterations not only enhance ghrelin production and sensitivity in the user, but can also predispose their offspring to obesity due to inherited heightened ghrelin sensitivity. The long-term ramifications of such modifications should not be overlooked and warrant serious consideration prior to the utilization of MK-677.

The complexity and permanence of these potential epigenetic shifts underscore the need for a cautious and evidence-based approach to the use of MK-677, and indeed any substances with similar effects. Until we fully comprehend the long-term effects, it would be wise to approach with due diligence and circumspection.

Copied from u/mainastronaut1

It is:

MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes by methylating your ghrelin receptor genes

It's surprising to me that we have yet to broach the subject of MK-677 on this platform. MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren, is a potent, long-acting, orally active, growth hormone secretagogue, which mimics the function of ghrelin – a hormone associated with hunger. This compound promotes the secretion of growth hormone (GH) by binding to the ghrelin receptor, thereby utilizing the same pathway as natural ghrelin.

Of interest is the dynamic interplay between ghrelin and leptin - two pivotal hormones which govern hunger and satiety respectively. This intersection raises compelling queries concerning potential epigenetic modifications linked to these hormones and their consequential implications on health and disease. Given that MK-677 acts as a ghrelin analogue, it's plausible to ponder its potential to instigate similar epigenetic alterations.

Numerous studies have begun to shed light on the intriguing association between DNA methylation of ghrelin and leptin receptors, and the manifestation of weight disorders, [such as anorexia nervosa, in both active and recovery phases.](https://researchportal.bath.ac.uk/en/publications/dna-methylation-of-ghrelin-and-leptin-receptors-in-underweight-an)

[One noteworthy Dutch investigation](https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/36/6/1196/814573?login=false) demonstrated that prolonged exposure to elevated ghrelin levels (as witnessed in extreme starvation) triggers gene methylation at ghrelin receptor genes. Such alterations are inheritable, meaning they can be transmitted to subsequent generations. This irreversible modification initiates a chronic positive feedback loop, rendering an individual more susceptible to muscle atrophy during caloric deficit, heightened hunger sensations, and increased stress vulnerability. In essence, it perpetually engages the body's starvation response mechanism.

Assessing the [receptor affinities and activities of MK-677](https://www.guidetopharmacology.org/GRAC/LigandActivityRangeVisForward?ligandId=5867) allows for an approximation of the equivalent ghrelin dosage. Alarmingly, even a relatively low daily dose of 5mg MK-677 can far exceed typical ghrelin levels in non-starving individuals by more than a hundred-fold, [heightening the risk of stress and PTSD like symptoms significantly](https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-018-0135-5).

This insinuates that even a brief one-week regimen of MK-677, at doses exceeding 5mg/day, can instigate permanent epigenetic changes. These alterations not only enhance ghrelin production and sensitivity in the user, but can also predispose their offspring to obesity due to inherited heightened ghrelin sensitivity. The long-term ramifications of such modifications should not be overlooked and warrant serious consideration prior to the utilization of MK-677.

The complexity and permanence of these potential epigenetic shifts underscore the need for a cautious and evidence-based approach to the use of MK-677, and indeed any substances with similar effects. Until we fully comprehend the long-term effects, it would be wise to approach with due diligence and circumspection.

Copied from u/mainastronaut1
absolute BS shitty research and insufficient evidence

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and chinkcel
absolute BS shitty research and insufficient evidence
Tbf I agree, I dont think it's the full story and newer studies like this show MK is safe as the FDA and European agency wouldn't allow for such a study to happen in kids.
Thank you, i might have to stop mk. Its not really worth it tbh. Ima finish the 50ml i have and stop
I recommend you do your own research, if you don't feel like MK is doing you any good then you should stop, but IMO it is the safest thing you can get that increases GH, injecting IGF-1 and HGH will have greater results but due to you only being 16, a high risk of fucking over your hormones for life.

• +1
This might shock you, but i think the supplements youre taking are fucking over the mk677 potency.

Hear me out, i have also done 3 cycles of MK now. And ive noticed i dont feel the growth or sleep effects in my legs when i add pills and supplements to the equation, the days i dont take pills i can feel that leg growth you get in growth spurts. if you think it about it, it also leads to more dillution of the mk because you drink lots of water after taking those pills. Also your dose might be too high, try 12.5mg instead

This might shock you, but i think the supplements youre taking are fucking over the mk677 potency.

Hear me out, i have also done 3 cycles of MK now. And ive noticed i dont feel the growth or sleep effects in my legs when i add pills and supplements to the equation, the days i dont take pills i can feel that leg growth you get in growth spurts. if you think it about it, it also leads to more dillution of the mk because you drink lots of water after taking those pills. Also your dose might be too high, try 12.5mg instead
So should i remove all the other supplements?

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus