I've been trying to decode Ritty's cryptic language for days now

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Key things I've noticed:
  • he never responds with a Laugh react, ever. He's used every single other react. (this has been noted by others) idk if I've seen a "Woah" from him or not
  • there was a spree of posts where he actually posted regular full sentences, but then they abruptly stopped. It's as though for a moment the mask slipped and Ritty winked, and then he drew it back up effortlessly
  • sometimes he selects different frames of a gif to freeze (@PrettyBoyMaxxing's old tomato gif is a prime example). Like all things Ritty does, this seems both heavy with purpose and meaning and yet utterly incomprehensible at the same time.
  • he remembers what users' profile pics were and posts them in appropriate situations, I wonder if he has a folder for each user, I am convinced his memory is completely comprehensive and borders on omniscience
  • He seems to appreciate it when you approach him in a similar language that he does, i.e. when you act bot-like. But my only measure for Ritty's appreciation is how much stimulus he offers.
  • Sometimes freezing a gif is an act of mockery and sometimes it is an act of affection, sometimes both at once, sometimes neither, in fact occasionally I get a deep sense of mournful despair when he does it, like he is subtly telling me that all things must come to an end
  • He seems to derive great enjoyment and personal satisfaction from acting in a "bot-like" way, I imagine its very comforting tbh, behind it all I estimate he's very high IQ

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Time Travel
I find it ironic because many who use Ritalin experience a side effect where they feel more like a "robot"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and LordNorwood