i’ve been trying to force myself to get tmj for bimax

zub111

zub111

Bronze
i try and mess up my jaw everyday so i can get diagnosed with tmj, i have a dentist appointment today and im gonna tell him i got all the symptoms of sleep apnea in hopes he will refer me so i can get a bimax for free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, vermillioncorefan, chincel11 and 7 others
Retard is gonna give himself TMJ arthritis and actually start receding his jaw for real

Go wageslave for a few months then go to Ramieri :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: therocky, futuregigamogger, slavicpsycho and 8 others
you retard

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and NEOKAISER
Fuck tmjd, it ruined my life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, RecessedChinCel, Bewusst and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Retard is gonna give himself TMJ arthritis and actually start receding his jaw for real

Go wageslave for a few months then go to Ramieri :)
he’s referring me to the orthodontist i think it worked

Imagine doing this just for a bimax. Meanwhile I tried almost everything non-surgical for my tmjd and asymmetry, and still failed.

Last edited:
I hope this is satire. If not, please don't do this to yourself. TMJD sucks ass.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and liberiangrimreaper
i try and mess up my jaw everyday so i can get diagnosed with tmj, i have a dentist appointment today and im gonna tell him i got all the symptoms of sleep apnea in hopes he will refer me so i can get a bimax for free
Just wageslave for a year jfl

cant you just lie and say you feel the symptoms

Imagine doing this just for a bimax. Meanwhile I tried almost everything non-surgical for my tmjd and asymmetry, and still failed.
lol then get a bimax?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
lol then get a bimax?
I will mainly for sleep apnea though. The process is just tedious because I already had braces and with insurance approval

since when do you need bimax for tmj

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and moreroidsmoredates
Asymmetry, malocclusion, jaw cracks all the time especially when eating, pain bro, asymmetry, tilted spine and shoulders, SLANTED JAWS FUCK THIS SHIT MAN
Fuck i have the same thing.

BIMAX asap!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and moreroidsmoredates
in 4months is my surgery and i’ll be a new man god allah jesus buddha and whoever else willing, amen
I hope it for you my guy, wish you all the best.

I constantly jut my jaw in public to not look like a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and depressionmaxxing
I hope it for you my guy, wish you all the best.

I constantly jut my jaw in public to not look like a cuck.
Do not jut your jaw, you‘ll strain your masseter muscles and fuck them up too

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Do not jut your jaw, you‘ll strain your masseter muscles and fuck them up too
I probably dit it already.

Will it make your masseters bigger and make your face look more bloated as a result?

I probably dit it already.

Will it make your masseters bigger and make your face look more bloated as a result?
Might happen, mainly it just fucks up your health, and jutting is INSANELY noticable, either bc i am autistic or just know it

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Trying to get TMJ on purpose is giga-retarded

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Asymmetry, malocclusion, jaw cracks all the time especially when eating, pain bro, asymmetry, tilted spine and shoulders, SLANTED JAWS FUCK THIS SHIT MAN
how long have you had it? i've had it for a few years but don't notice huge changes.

how long have you had it? i've had it for a few years but don't notice huge changes.
I suppose it started 5-4 years ago and proceeded to get worse every year. I don‘t know if it can get any worse

I suppose it started 5-4 years ago and proceeded to get worse every year. I don‘t know if it can get any worse
Chin tuck very hard for an hour everyday , your symptoms will vanish. I notice clicking goes away when i chin tuck hard while holding it for 5-10 seconds

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Chin tuck very hard for an hour everyday , your symptoms will vanish. I notice clicking goes away when i chin tuck hard while holding it for 5-10 seconds
Didn‘t do much for me

BRO START CHEWING MASTIC GUM AND/OR TAKING ADDERALL BECAUSE MASTIC GUM ALONE MADE MY JAW START CLICKING EVERYTIME I CHEWED

Didn‘t do much for me
How hard m8? Baby chin tucks or regular never worked , it wasnt until i actually started obliterating the muscles in the back of my neck to the point of waking up and my neck was super sore but my jaw and tmj felt way better

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing