I've concluded that location matters A TON

This is the most recent pic no filter, I clean shave and I am 34 literally everyone IRL thinks I am mid 20's NO ONE actually believes me when I say my real age they think I am lying

2437708_354ea4b3740efddbc7cddf3af6f6c395b6fd3e51-1R1apoboSO.jpg

Lol how you guys think he looks anywhere close to 30s 😂🤣🤣. Easily college age passing. The white college men who play sport look facially like him, while the non athletic ones look facially younger. Also what was your youth maxxing routine. Quite a lot of good progress you made.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, FreakkForLife, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
literally the worst

fat short hair trained to hate men the most etc

anyone GL born in CA goes to southern CA
no wonder you don't leave the house just move state before your skin detoriates further

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
only a californiacel would be clueless enough to think this is a grand realization :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, gamma, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
This is the most recent pic no filter, I clean shave and I am 34 literally everyone IRL thinks I am mid 20's NO ONE actually believes me when I say my real age they think I am lying

2437708_354ea4b3740efddbc7cddf3af6f6c395b6fd3e51-1R1apoboSO.jpg

You look 25 -27 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and closedplatecel
ITT people tell Amnesia to just move location.

Amnesia's reply: ...

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
all the girls are either fat, meth/crackheads, or black

Damn I wanna do this to see which part of America I'd do the best lol :unsure:.. genuinely curious now

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Yes, location matters a lot. But you are seeing and interacting with the top tier looking girls because you are a top tier looking guy. An average or below average looking guy would probably reach different conclusions doing the same Tinder experiment.

And your results likely reflect a large bias in that you purposefully selected a location in close proximity to a large college. The proximity to the college is what produced the variety of results here, not the city/state. Select a location in white suburban Denver away from the colleges (highlands ranch, littleton, centennial, arvada, thornton) and see how many girls you match.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Chadeep and AscensionMan98
never been to Denver's but can.confirm Phoenix foids were crazy hot, I'd say only Miami on average had better, and u cant really count Miami.

bay area has the worst foids imo.

I think in Phoenix the weather means u cant be fat, the heat means ur tan, and the nature around u means ur active

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Damn I wanna do this to see which part of America I'd do the best lol :unsure:.. genuinely curious now
think NYC would be the toughest place bhai, has crazy high standards. la too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
never been to Denver's but can.confirm Phoenix foids were crazy hot, I'd say only Miami on average had better, and u cant really count Miami.

I think in Phoenix the weather means u cant be fat, the heat means ur tan, and the nature around u means ur active
There are a lot of fat people in AZ, they just rarely go outside. The Altitude in Colorado is a big strain on fatties though, and thus Colorado generally ranks at the top of any "most fit State" lists.

• +1
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others
think NYC would be the toughest place bhai, has crazy high standards. la too
Yah I admit I'd prob struggle there bc of the amount of moggers lol, even with my looks. I'd prob do well in most mid-sized cities tho (150k-400k). I wanna see how well I'd do in Texas or some smaller lesser known state too like Utah or the Dakotas.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Chinacurry
How do you change location on bumble ?

Yah I admit I'd prob struggle there bc of the amount of moggers lol, even with my looks. I'd prob do well in most mid-sized cities tho (150k-400k). I wanna see how well I'd do in Texas or some smaller lesser known state too like Utah or the Dakotas.
If your a minority you have to avoid a high diversity area. White women are stupid. No value for minorities till your rare as fuck. Then they’ll match online cause their used to vanilla ice cream and want a different flavor.

I do feel it’s more so online. And if their a true hippie type then even the hot ones don’t care about race even with a lot of minorities in your area.

Highest sucess would be for Arabs/Hispanics/Indians/native Americans/Asians = high white population with rest of population being blacks

Blacks= high white population and second highest being high Hispanic population

Also consider lower state population and more rural population.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, thereallegend and Deleted member 12234

Isn’t Miami like 85% non white and tons of black chicks.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
Isn’t Miami like 85% non white and tons of black chicks.
yes everything except pure white, but super looks.concscious cost most foids there rely on looks, and large number are whores

Miami is one of the hypergamy capitals tho. I would stay away from finance and entertainment capitals. Hypergamy is just insane in those cities. Tech capitals also suck because of the M/F ratio.

Ideal cities are phx, nashville, Dallas/fort worth, san diego, denver, colorado springs etc.
Austin is overrated af btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16371, bwrauycnee and 5 others
Miami is one of the hypergamy capitals tho. I would stay away from finance and entertainment capitals. Hypergamy is just insane in those cities. Tech capitals also suck because of the M/F ratio.

Ideal cities are phx, nashville, Dallas/fort worth, san diego, denver, colorado springs etc.
Your Coping if you think any major city is any good. 300-600k is the maximum amount. After the million mark hypergamy gets to bad. And once again demographics have to be considered. Women are stupid and require you be some fucking legit rarity for them to give a fuck.

Now that I’m in a much more whiter city , cute white foids show more interest in me and online give me less shit ( though still getting flakes, but before was getting left on seen and not much replies after a week or two). It is a numbers game. I haven’t added more then like 10-15 foids in my local area.

Apparently Derek from more plates more dates said he would convert like 1/50 to 1/70 approaches to a lay. Seems a lot considering he was tall white and jacked and reasonable looking face wise.

My guess would be at least 70-120 for a cute foid lay.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and gogger
Im going to try LA and see how it goes. I've had decent success in SF
LA is full of self entitled moggers. The best city is a combination of moggers/foggers who aren’t self entitled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
Your Coping if you think any major city is any good. 300-600k is the maximum amount. After the million mark hypergamy gets to bad. And once again demographics have to be considered. Women are stupid and require you be some fucking legit rarity for them to give a fuck.

Now that I’m in a much more whiter city , cute white foids show more interest in me and online give me less shit ( though still getting flakes, but before was getting left on seen and not much replies after a week or two). It is a numbers game. I haven’t added more then like 10-15 foids in my local area.

Apparently Derek from more plates more dates said he would convert like 1/50 to 1/70 approaches to a lay. Seems a lot considering he was tall white and jacked and reasonable looking face wise.

My guess would be at least 70-120 for a cute foid lay.
Give me examples. You need to think about also job opportunities/weather etc. I wouldn't live in such as Boise just for sake of prettier/easier women.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscensionMan98

Yep agree with all that, I'd prob throw Tampa in there as well.

But yeah avoid tech, finance, entertainer hubs

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"
How did you change your location? If you bought travel mode then the girls would be able to see that you’re not even in the same city as them let alone in the same area so for them to ask this doesn’t make sense.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, Chadeep, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
Give me examples. You need to think about also job opportunities/weather etc. I wouldn't live in such as Boise just for sake of prettier/easier women.
That’s why even location pill is fucked. Most of the ideal states with optimal demographics don’t have as much job opportunities. The only thing is with experience you can get more flexibility with career. I think however a few states have both.

Fuck the weather. Don’t be a pussy. Just wear more layers if it’s cold. If it’s too hot then stay inside more.

What state depends really on your ethnicity like I said previously.

Yep agree with all that, I'd prob throw Tampa in there as well.

But yeah avoid tech, finance, entertainer hubs
Nature foids are def more open minded, tend to be more hippie type.

But I would always argue that where your exotic is the best, but keep in mind the youth % population. 18-25 needs enough people.

That’s why even location pill is fucked. Most of the ideal states with optimal demographics don’t have as much job opportunities. The only thing is with experience you can get more flexibility with career. I think however a few states have both.

Fuck the weather. Don’t be a pussy. Just wear more layers if it’s cold. If it’s too hot then stay inside more.

What state depends really on your ethnicity like I said previously.
My degree is relevant in all states and cities without exception so seriously give me optimal cities in your opinion, I'll look into them. Foids tend to be fatter in cold regions.

My degree is relevant in all states and cities without exception so seriously give me optimal cities in your opinion, I'll look into them. Foids tend to be fatter in cold regions.
Not really. The cold makes you eat less. I’m also in a cold state and everyone is thinner. The biggest factor is nature. If their is especially mountains and hills people are outdoorsy more and less fat. And also more hippies attracted to nature so less hypergamy as they seem less picky in general. Also ethnicity is important for deciding factor.

Mexico is most obese nation lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Oberyn
Not really. The cold makes you eat less. I’m also in a cold state and everyone is thinner. The biggest factor is nature. If their is especially mountains and hills people are outdoorsy more and less fat. And also more hippies attracted to nature so less hypergamy as they seem less picky in general.
I don't like hippies tho.NAME ME CITIES OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

I don't like hippies tho.NAME ME CITIES OR DIDN'T HAPPEN
Bro. I said you hv to tell me your race or else won’t matter 😂. If your Hispanic then idaho/Utah won’t be as good as Indiana and Ohio. Strong economies their as well . So Indianapolis, Columbus. Most of the cities are large their

Wisconsion is also good , and minessota. I think their is like 12-14% asian population though in Minneapolis. But outside that is good.

Madison is better in terms of safety. Millaweake is quite dangerous in the city, safe in suburbs.

If your black then idaho , Utah , are good. Dakatos good but good luck finding a good job their .

Maine is good. Iowa is also good also. Kansas and Nebraska are equally good for blacks and Hispanics.

I would say that Minnesota and wisconsion are good for minorities in general as their population has Scandinavian roots , which are known for being tolerant.

And I would say north east cities are probably less racist then cities in the south. Florida however I would say is exception. Many people moved for beaches. And hippy girls can be hot. I’m saying just the ones who appreciate nature. If their a beach lover chances are they favor that on the weekends then the bars so less hypergamy as you Don’t have as much competition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and Oberyn
Nature foids are def more open minded, tend to be more hippie type.

But I would always argue that where your exotic is the best, but keep in mind the youth % population. 18-25 needs enough people.
Totally agree

• +1
Bro. I said you hv to tell me your race or else won’t matter 😂. If your Hispanic then idaho/Utah won’t be as good as Indiana and Ohio. Strong economies their as well . So Indianapolis, Columbus. Most of the cities are large their

Wisconsion is also good , and minessota. I think their is like 12-14% asian population though in Minneapolis. But outside that is good.

Madison is better in terms of safety. Millaweake is quite dangerous in the city, safe in suburbs.

If your black then idaho , Utah , are good. Dakatos good but good luck finding a good job their .

Maine is good. Iowa is also good also. Kansas and Nebraska are equally good for blacks and Hispanics.

I would say that Minnesota and wisconsion are good for minorities in general as their population has Scandinavian roots , which are known for being tolerant.

And I would say north east cities are probably less racist then cities in the south. Florida however I would say is exception. Many people moved for beaches. And hippy girls can be hot. I’m saying just the ones who appreciate nature. If their a beach lover chances are they favor that on the weekends then the bars so less hypergamy as you Don’t have as much competition.
Race white ethnicity Turkish.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
what about nYC?

I want to go to Montana.
Not for chicks but for the freedom and the nature and there are more whites.
There’s too many fucking ethnics everywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and OldRooster
Race white ethnicity Turkish.
Ohio, Indiana are gonna be best due to exotic arab halo. Minnesota and wisconsion also are really good and second best. I would say Minnesota and wisconsion foids seem pretty laidback.

If your job can be done remotely then Iowa, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire , West Virginia , Kentucky, tennesse, you’d be the most rare. Obviously the super small states like Vermont New Hampshire this is more so for online slay. Wizz has ability to change locations by state , so you could go on a “ slay tour “ potentially lol. It’ll be expensive though as flight costs keep going up, and of course you’d have hope your working remote.

Dakotas work but their are native Americans who have Hispanic features of skin and hair color. But still very white and rural which means standing out is easy.

The key is any state at least 75% white and the rest in your case black. Idaho btw is good. 82-84% non Hispanic white, and it has lot of good nature. Similiar to Utah. Remember that nature= less obesity , specifically mountains.

While Colorado doesn’t really meet the criteria I’ll be honest it has the lowest obesity rates similiar to Utah, and they also have a shrooms and marijuana culture so therefore population would likely be more laid back. So even tho demographics are getting more Hispanics I think it would be a good place to slay

@Amnesia also said that Denver foids were more nice to him then cali foids.

• +1
I recently did a bumble experiment where I did 3 different cities

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ
and my own city in Northern CA

All 3 I set the location near the big college in the city

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

TLDR location matters a lot
yeah phoenix is an amazing PUA city and more so Las Vegas. What city are you in with all these fags

Ohio, Indiana are gonna be best due to exotic arab halo. Minnesota and wisconsion also are really good and second best. I would say Minnesota and wisconsion foids seem pretty laidback.

If your job can be done remotely then Iowa, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire , West Virginia , Kentucky, tennesse, you’d be the most rare. Obviously the super small states like Vermont New Hampshire this is more so for online slay. Wizz has ability to change locations by state , so you could go on a “ slay tour “ potentially lol. It’ll be expensive though as flight costs keep going up, and of course you’d have hope your working remote.

Dakotas work but their are native Americans who have Hispanic features of skin and hair color. But still very white and rural which means standing out is easy.

The key is any state at least 75% white and the rest in your case black. Idaho btw is good. 82-84% non Hispanic white, and it has lot of good nature. Similiar to Utah. Remember that nature= less obesity , specifically mountains.

While Colorado doesn’t really meet the criteria I’ll be honest it has the lowest obesity rates similiar to Utah, and they also have a shrooms and marijuana culture so therefore population would likely be more laid back. So even tho demographics are getting more Hispanics I think it would be a good place to slay

@Amnesia also said that Denver foids were more nice to him then cali foids.
Bruh im not exotic or arab:lul: I look 100% balkancel
I think having a foreign accent in those small cities halo in big cities having an accent big failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Bruh im not exotic or arab:lul: I look 100% balkancel
I think having a foreign accent in those small cities halo in big cities having an accent big failo.
Don’t say you don’t look ethnic if you are turkish

Sfcels and ethnics both will start coping hard for different reasons and will teach you things about your own looks,people’s history,genetics etc like they would know shit

I don’t even talk about it anymore myself

• JFL
Don’t say you don’t look ethnic if you are turkish

Sfcels and ethnics both will start coping hard for different reasons and will teach you things about your own looks,people’s history,genetics etc like they would know shit

I don’t even talk about it anymore myself
ikr, I understand sfcels but i will never understand ethnics lol there is a favela guy who was telling me I look like an Arab without seeing my face.:lul:
where are you from?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
ikr, I understand sfcels but i will never understand other ethnics lol there is a favela guy who was telling me I look like an Arab without seeing my face.:lul:
where are you from?
turkish from türkiye

• +1
Then move. Basically girls from more conservative locations fog feminists

• +1
Amnesia you should honestly go back to school for year at ASU or something to relive your college days but this time as a mogger. You could probably get like 100 bodies in a year. Also you could just larp as a senior.
tbh

its beyond me how someone like @Amnesia might have ANY problem slaying at all , no matter the location

like its literaly beyond me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16853, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
I want to go to Montana.
Not for chicks but for the freedom and the nature and there are more whites.
There’s too many fucking ethnics everywhere.
The chicks are really hot and respectful. It makes sense as their mainly rural online. Would say 1/3-1/2 live in random towns and thus not entitled. Their also more conservative and ltr minded with very little lay counts.

Rural stacy= ideal as you can have a much higher chance of them having a low count and being less entitled due to lower amount of male competition. But yea cause online tho the ego naturally goes up as the gets tons of male attention, but still it’s limited as she would only care about local males the most.

Sure some chad from maybe texas or California she now has but it doesn’t mean anything cause flying to fuck is expensive as fuck and not reasonable.

Yea it’s like 85% white. Has a lot of older population however only downside ( still enough youth but don’t be surprised ). Has also decent amount of natives. Most in South Dakota tho. Then North Dakota

Hispanics are moving into that state. Their population share increases a lot due to continued immigration and high birth rates ( although the Hispanic birth rate has decreased a lot , almost as low as whites currently , but the previous generation was a lot higher and now their all grown up and moving around).

Look at the pre Mexico borders before usa expanded its border. It’s been interesting to see Hispanics populate those areas the most and nearby areas.

Even tho spics might be annoying their better then blacks in terms of safety.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I recently did a bumble experiment where I did 3 different cities

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ
and my own city in Northern CA

All 3 I set the location near the big college in the city

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

TLDR location matters a lot
Next time try some redneck town in Arkansas or Alabama

Imagine doing all kind of roids, lifting heavy ass weight for many years, injecting melanotan, using risky research chemical like RU to keep hair only to have a 1/70 success rate with non ugly foids. How the fuck has he not given up yet?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscensionMan98
Imagine doing all kind of roids, lifting heavy ass weight for many years, injecting melanotan, using risky research chemical like RU to keep hair only to have a 1/70 success rate with non ugly foids. How the fuck has he not given up yet?
Even paul Janka with insane game +voice+psl face has 4.4% success rate. It's not tinder there are many variables.

• +1
Even paul Janka with insane game +voice+psl face has 4.4% success rate. It's not tinder there are many variables.
That means trying to pick girls on the streets using PUA shit is retarded. Getting rejected by 95% of foids and not just stacies but plain average beckies too would make me give up on them in a heartbeat. Another proof why PUA is a scam for average guys

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Oberyn
Yeah, it's true.