Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I recently did a bumble experiment where I did 3 different cities

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ
and my own city in Northern CA

All 3 I set the location near the big college in the city

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

TLDR location matters a lot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: javab, enchanted_elixir, Aqua and 47 others

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, CristianT, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
I am based in AZ. Can confirm girls are hot af and I fucking knew you were from Norcal from the quality of girls you posted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 8869, Lygodactylus and 7 others

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

What's wrong with non white girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Melo95, Entschuldigung and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Melo95, karbo and 11 others
az also got those bad latinas with fat asses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person
I am based in AZ. Can confirm girls are hot af and I fucking knew you were from Norcal from the quality of girls you posted.
Are the quality of norcal good or bad

Are the quality of norcal good or bad
literally the worst

fat short hair trained to hate men the most etc

anyone GL born in CA goes to southern CA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 1332, PeakMaleHeight and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Chadeep, gogger and 3 others
literally the worst

fat short hair trained to hate men the most etc

anyone GL born in CA goes to southern CA
Holy shit it’s over for us I knew I wasn’t crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
@Amnesia where in norcal do you live
if its bay area then we have the same problem and i know im not trippin

Holy shit it’s over for us I knew I wasn’t crazy
on fucking god i thought i was buggin balls
i swear i could slay anywhere else but where we live

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and Anchor_Ship
which city in Northern CA? It may vary from city to city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Anchor_Ship

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

Im going to try LA and see how it goes. I've had decent success in SF

which city in Northern CA? It may vary from city to city
East bay sucks ( there are some cuties in walnut creek and Danville)
City sucks. Sometimes I saw some gl hoes at Audio.
South Bay is the worst.
Overall terrible place to live.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
South Bay is the worst.
@luljankybo thoughts? :lul:

South Bay is the worst.
east and south bay are the worst
North bay is the move, fine ass latinas everywhere up in santa rosa and napa

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Most girls in cali are scared to meet me with my dark looks, I knew fucking cali girls were scared to meet up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Lihito, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 5CA25E1B-F433-40C6-A81E-0BB1CC03FC99.gif
    5CA25E1B-F433-40C6-A81E-0BB1CC03FC99.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer
I don't even understand why do you stay where you live considering you say stuff like that + your state has 18 as the age of consent so you can't fuck JBs
What stops you from moving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Chadeep, OldRooster and 2 others

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

I hate being from Norcal. Socal mogs

@Amnesia You should live in Scottsdale and you can thank me later also text me when you go to a club I'll never go out that night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, bwrauycnee, wew.lad and 7 others
  • +1
what part are you from
yk what fuck it ima make a california thread
Around Sacramento area. Make one I want to know who's from Cali here.

• +1
east and south bay are the worst
North bay is the move, fine ass latinas everywhere up in santa rosa and napa
Never been there ngl.

literally water thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 15004, gamma and 3 others
Oh god you know the forums in the mud when an Amnesia thread gets pinned

• JFL
Reactions: SLA, Chadeep, Albeacho and 10 others
I don't even understand why do you stay where you live considering you say stuff like that + your state has 18 as the age of consent so you can't fuck JBs
What stops you from moving
Amnesia often lies about his age to get laid. Imagine if he moved to a state where AoC was 16.

The most popular user on the forum would be a man in his 30s lying about his age to trick minors into having sex with him.

What could possibly go wrong?

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and ConspiracyTheory
Amnesia often lies about his age to get laid. Imagine if he moved to a state where AoC was 16.

The most popular user on the forum would be a man in his 30s lying about his age to trick minors into having sex with him.

What could possibly go wrong?
Idk but it would be legal where he lives so does it matter
And I'm only saying this cause he's the one who said he has some interested into JBs

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

Interesting. Arizona is like 40% Hispanic so surprised that u had many white girls. I find online dating apps to have many non whites relative to real demographics. But maybe it’s certain apps. I mean their are white girls but not reflective of actual demographics based on census stats.

Also would expect college girls to be most hypergamous. They could however be more interested due to real life not giving the male attention they want.

Last edited:
Interesting. Arizona is like 40% Hispanic so surprised that u had many white girls. I find online dating apps to have many non whites relative to real demographics. But maybe it’s certain apps. I mean their are white girls but not reflective of actual demographics based on census stats.

Also would expect college girls to be most hypergamous. They could however be more interested due to real life not giving the male attention they want.

Amnesia you should honestly go back to school for year at ASU or something to relive your college days but this time as a mogger. You could probably get like 100 bodies in a year. Also you could just larp as a senior.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Chadeep, Deleted member 16501 and 3 others
Amnesia you should honestly go back to school for year at ASU or something to relive your college days but this time as a mogger. You could probably get like 100 bodies in a year. Also you could just larp as a senior.
There is no way he can LARP as a senior but Postgraduate possible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, closedplatecel, thereallegend and 1 other person

PHX metro area full of white if you also include white Hispanics probably over 80%.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Fuck that. JB > college foid. If they don’t drink much and excercise with intensity and wear sunscreen or at least don’t do tanning and stay inside they might age better and look good stil. But overall I find that the collagen density of foids goes down a lot

. And one can just cold approach or pretend to be a senior by looking at flyers for events or hang in the college district area in bars or ask around for parties vs actually re enrolling and wasting a few grand just to get “official student “ status.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Chadeep, AlexanderTheGreat and 2 others
There is no way he can LARP as a senior but Postgraduate possible.
You’d be surprised. Women are dumb. Many wouldn’t question it as he would just seem like some college senior.

Also Some of them would consider him some athletic chad on the sports team facially wise as the athletes tend to look older always( not in the bad way).

As long as he maintains a good amount of mass he can justify the older look (and maintain+ continue his youth maxxing routine ) without any suspicion.

And even if they don’t buy it could say just switched majors a few times and took a gap year and pursued an additional major. That would be an easy +2-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lihito and Patient A
Fuck that. JB > college foid. If they don’t drink much and excercise with intensity and wear sunscreen or at least don’t do tanning and stay inside they might age better and look good stil. But overall I find that the collagen density of foids goes down a lot

. And one can just cold approach or pretend to be a senior by looking at flyers for events or hang in the college district area in bars or ask around for parties vs actually re enrolling and wasting a few grand just to get “official student “ status.
Bro JB Is illegal he is literally 40

• So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98
You’d be surprised. Women are dumb. Many wouldn’t question it as he would just seem like some college senior.

Also Some of them would consider him some athletic chad on the sports team facially wise as the athletes tend to look older always( not in the bad way).

As long as he maintains a good amount of mass he can justify the older look (and maintain+ continue his youth maxxing routine ) without any suspicion.

And even if they don’t buy it could say just switched majors a few times and took a gap year and pursued an additional major. That would be an easy +2-3 years.
Amnesia looks older than 22-23 They know he is not 22-23 but since he is a chad they don't care. There is no reason to fraud your age other than only dating. If you look good women don't care.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Chadeep, closedplatecel and 2 others
Bro JB Is illegal he is literally 40
Looked mid 20s tbh at least the pics I saw. Obviously online pics with filters can hide the real in motion relative age appearance.

Yeah but in his mind he can larp as 19
Amnesia looks older than 22-23 They know he is not 22-23 but since he is a chad they don't care. There is no reason to fraud your age other than only dating. If you look good women don't car
Amnesia looks older than 22-23 They know he is not 22-23 but since he is a chad they don't care. There is no reason to fraud your age other than only dating. If you look good women don't care.
Someone should attach the pics being used for reference. I know he talked about some youth max he did. And if their not over filtered can be used as a reference.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Someone should attach the pics being used for reference. I know he talked about some youth max he did. And if their not over filtered can be used as a reference.

Idk when did he take this picture probably 3-4 years ago dont forget it.

This is the most recent pic no filter, I clean shave and I am 34 literally everyone IRL thinks I am mid 20's NO ONE actually believes me when I say my real age they think I am lying

2437708_354ea4b3740efddbc7cddf3af6f6c395b6fd3e51-1R1apoboSO.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, newperson, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
View attachment 1648201

Idk when did he take this picture probably 3-4 years ago dont forget it.
Ah damn. If he didn’t youth max then yea would look older. I think your right would be late 20s. If he did his youth routine and shaved complete clean shaven could probably go to mid 20s.