I've concluded that location matters A TON

Imagine doing all kind of roids, lifting heavy ass weight for many years, injecting melanotan, using risky research chemical like RU to keep hair only to have a 1/70 success rate with non ugly foids. How the fuck has he not given up yet?
For him and other slayers on this forum and In general It’s a numbers game. They care about the end result . And keep in mind this is approaching holes in the mall the streets and random areas. your sucess rate is limited by this method a lot. Also looks are not the reason why a good looking man would be rejected . The women are mainly uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping with a random man without any social circle pre context. The Paul Jenka guy is 6 1, chad face and got 4.5%. Would be difficult to say looks were his main reason if rejection. But the random guy redpill is likely why. This doesn’t mean you should forego all cold approach. It’s just some thing to supplement on top of more effective methods.

If you want a higher chance then social circle game is their, the catch is you can invest a lot of time and effort in the social circle without the results you want.with cold approach you go 0-100 and what would take maybe months of effort you do in a week of 7-10 approaches a day.

Then you ask to hang and your set. Social circle would take some time hanging out in the group and then asking out the foid. Maybe she’s not interested so you’d move on to the other one. With cold approach out of the several numbers you get only a small % would convert to them actually showing up on the date

But the benefit is your not limited to social circle girls but any girl you find hot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, jfcage, Oberyn and 1 other person
took a trip to denver last summer can vouch the girls are HOT even got approached twice

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I recently did a bumble experiment where I did 3 different cities

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ
and my own city in Northern CA

All 3 I set the location near the big college in the city

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

TLDR location matters a lot
location is law

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

AZ had the hottest girls, most were white most were normal feminine looking with long hair nice beach bodies. They were pleasant to interact with, I had a VERY HIGH response rate and many girls were willing to meet up the same day or very soon. Responded quickly.

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona. I actually couldn't believe how different the women were between these two cities. The girls in my own city were very bitter and when I invited them over to hang out at my apt they were giving me snarky responses like "yeaaaaa no I don't want to get killed." where the girls in Arizona were like "yeah i'm down, were do you stay?"

The Denver experiment was closer to the Arizona in terms of girls looks and pleasantness in interacting with

Why no pics

In my OWN CITY, tons of non white girls, fat girls, trans people, VERY LOW response rate. Girls with short hair, rainbow colors etc. VAST DISPARENCY in looks quality than Arizona
California = Commiefornia

Girls are ruined by leftists ideas (feminism, short hair etc), leftists ruin everything including the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Patient A, Chadeep and 3 others
the don't-go-outside routine. it worked for the imperial japanese
it's also the diet high in dogs which are said to have anti aging properties to them according to Dr David Sinclair

everything gets pinned these days ngl
Yeah Chad writes a water thread that’s been made by FBI informant @Xangsane a quadrillion times and gets pinned. Brutal blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, gogger, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Yeah Chad writes a water thread that’s been made by FBI informant @Xangsane a quadrillion times and gets pinned. Brutal blackpill
over for quality normie threads

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17291
California = Commiefornia
View attachment 1648694
Girls are ruined by leftists ideas (feminism, short hair etc), leftists ruin everything including the dating market
Even when foids are giga looksminned(coloured hair, short hair, obese, poor hygiene, plain ugly) they can still find men to fuck and date lol: Why do u think some foids looksmin?

we are just bumping his threads cause hes GL at this point

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Stop making excuses for your poor results bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 16371 and ShowerMaxxing
we are just bumping his threads cause hes GL at this point
That and he’s got insole status. Like a celebrity to some of these niggas stg

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
How did you change your location? If you bought travel mode then the girls would be able to see that you’re not even in the same city as them let alone in the same area so for them to ask this doesn’t make sense.
I dug out my old android phone and used the app “fake gps” and don’t use the actual bumble app but use the web version from my phone. That works to spoof the location

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Shut the fuck up
For real, it's so sad to see some 100+ slays faggot vent like you do with bullshit copes such as this
Rope

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SLA and Oberyn
If your a minority you have to avoid a high diversity area. White women are stupid. No value for minorities till your rare as fuck. Then they’ll match online cause their used to vanilla ice cream and want a different flavor.
Definitely a misguided statement.

The data we have shows white women have very strong preferences for white men.

"Different flavor" means liberal vs conservative Chad.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Xangsane
Your Coping if you think any major city is any good. 300-600k is the maximum amount. After the million mark hypergamy gets to bad. And once again demographics have to be considered. Women are stupid and require you be some fucking legit rarity for them to give a fuck.

Now that I’m in a much more whiter city , cute white foids show more interest in me and online give me less shit ( though still getting flakes, but before was getting left on seen and not much replies after a week or two). It is a numbers game. I haven’t added more then like 10-15 foids in my local area.

Apparently Derek from more plates more dates said he would convert like 1/50 to 1/70 approaches to a lay. Seems a lot considering he was tall white and jacked and reasonable looking face wise.

My guess would be at least 70-120 for a cute foid lay.
What's your ethnicity?

You have to be white passing to do well in a white city.

• WTF
Reactions: SLA
I know. It's over for even chadlites like me these days.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
What's your ethnicity?

Anyone white passing but ethnic here in the uk gets the most attention from either black foids if mulatto or Latino/Caribbean, or curryfoids if mena

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

Shocking discovery

Attachments

• 1VO7.gif
    1VO7.gif
    895.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Anyone white passing but ethnic here in the uk gets the most attention from either black foids if mulatto or Latino/Caribbean, or curryfoids if mena
Your point?

Your point?
Also mulattos do very well in the uk and Europe among white women

Usually among white passing menas they get the most attention from curryfoids but in most cases we aren't interested in them at all. They just see our easterness combined with our appearance, and this makes them think we're more likely to date them and commit. Uh, no.

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

How much of a location gap would you say 15miles ?

Of course it matters bro this is water.

I need to be somewhere with lots of slutty Asian and/or Latina baddies. My current location won't cut it.

:feelsgiga: mods, sticky this water is wet thread asap :rage:

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Definitely a misguided statement.

The data we have shows white women have very strong preferences for white men.

"Different flavor" means liberal vs conservative Chad.
Most people prefer their own race/ethnicity lol. Rare to date out unless you're a minority.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
LA is full of self entitled moggers. The best city is a combination of moggers/foggers who aren’t self entitled.
Where in LA. All I’ve seen are mostly HTNs with influencer type foids. Chads and chadlite aren’t common at all.

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

The proportion of gl dudes varies by location. Maybe in your own city, dude of your looks level are very common but other places are full of subhumans.

I did try your pics in London and you did not do well at all. I guess there are more chads here than other places.

Who tf pinned this?

This is the most recent pic no filter, I clean shave and I am 34 literally everyone IRL thinks I am mid 20's NO ONE actually believes me when I say my real age they think I am lying

2437708_354ea4b3740efddbc7cddf3af6f6c395b6fd3e51-1R1apoboSO.jpg

do you shave everyday or only when you go out

Where in LA. All I’ve seen are mostly HTNs with influencer type foids. Chads and chadlite aren’t common at all.
Well, in the richer parts, closer to orange county. Those rich ass mofos feed their kids some shit to grow up tall and good looking I swear. And whenever I walked in Venice beach, there’s always multiple bbc ww relationships that I just cage so hard. Good job with the propaganda LA:lul:. LA is just a degenerate pothole with some good looking people who unfortunately been messed up by the city.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bwrauycnee and Patient A
I dug out my old android phone and used the app “fake gps” and don’t use the actual bumble app but use the web version from my phone. That works to spoof the location
Who tf pinned this?
There’s Still value in this thread tbh

Especially considering this is the shit hole offtopic section

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
There’s Still value in this thread tbh

Especially considering this is the shit hole offtopic section
I get that but pinned threads should be original & not something we all already know & could figure out

• +1
I get that but pinned threads should be original & not something we all already know & could figure out
I think that nearly everone in this forum lives in their own bubble.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
What's your ethnicity?

Indian. Stil was able to get a few cute blonds and whites other cities but left on seen more.

Last edited:
do you shave everyday or only when you go out
Everyday for the last seven months or so. Foil shaver against the grain then one pass with the grain with a typical cartridge razor. No razor burn or irritated skin. And I have sensitive skin

That’s the method that works best for me. Going against the grain with any sort or razor kills my skin. Safety razors are a meme. They suck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, NegativeNorwood, Deprived and 2 others

Denver CO
Phoenix AZ

california is literally hell on earth and its spreading

• +1
@Amnesia do you do anything for hair btw or do you just naturally not have norwood reaper

@Amnesia do you do anything for hair btw or do you just naturally not have norwood reaper
sme as I do for health and looking young

gluten free diet and removal of ALL inflammatory foods which are:

all oils (olive, coconut, canola, etc)
all fried food
carbonated beverages with a meal
meats preserved with nitrates
skins of potatoes
well done meat

inflammation and/or free radical damage = aging. I also mega dose antioxidants and eat large amount of antioxidant foods (berries for the most part)

and the pharma grade multivitamin / mineral supplement which provides every single nutrient (over 90) that the human body needs to optimize function

this is an entire thread onto itself. But I plan to live to 150 years old perfectly healthy. The doctor I follow has cured every disease and was black listed from humanity by big pharma for doing it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16371 and Lygodactylus
I've heard Minnesotans are the nicest:owo:

…..
this is an entire thread onto itself. But I plan to live to 150 years old perfectly healthy. The doctor I follow has cured every disease and was black listed from humanity by big pharma for doing it
Ok make the thread

Last edited:
Are razors or shaving cream in general bad for your skin? I apply moisturizer after I shave but I shave once or twice a week with gel anda cartridge razor.
I shave with the grain daily with a safety razor and it gives me clean shave and no irritation
My skin has gotten better as well with BP. I heard electric razors are bad for skin though

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
real question is; why do u live in libshithole CA

Had the same experience in Germany, comparing a liberal city to a more conservative one. It was really night and day in terms of quality, amount and responsiveness. Sadly I live in a liberal one

If i was amnesia I'd be moving rn to somewhere like Idaho to marry a Christian girl and live a normal life for my age :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Had the same experience in Germany, comparing a liberal city to a more conservative one. It was really night and day in terms of quality, amount and responsiveness. Sadly I live in a liberal one
>Conservative
>Rammstein pfp
:feelswhat:

• JFL
real question is; why do u live in libshithole CA
He likes single mom teens with flabby bellies, saggy skin, blue hair, 2 half niglet kids. It’s the only way he can coom as his penis feels nothing because Jews cut his foreskin off and ate it.

• JFL