I've decided not to start a cult

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
KeithiesGirls

So these were the main women that Keith was sleeping with. He looks mogs pretty much all of them. Yah, he occasionally slept with hotter women, but really not worth all that fucking work and risk. He also broke the law for his scheme to work, which I will not do.

It's the same for other cult leaders.

david-koresh.jpg

David Koresh and one of his followers. He fucking Mogs her, or at best they are looks matched. And that was pre-tinder. :blackpill:

manson.jpg

515106948.jpg.jpg

Mason, SMV matched with his followers. He was also essentially a pimp and they were on drugs all the time. I'm not willing to do anything illegal because I'm not going to jail. Not doing illegal tactics and pretty much all the cult leaders that were romantically involved with some of their followers did illegal shit to keep their cult functioning. Keith raniere also used black mail, again illegal.

On top of all that, they have to run these massive organizations and keep them profitable. And in the #Me too era there's intense scrutiny on cults. If sex and money are involved, there's a case for charging you with sexual trafficking. You could run a non profitable cult, but who the hell has the money and time for that.

These are some of the problems with Cultmaxing. I'm pretty sure there are less stressful, less risky ways to be romantically successful as an average looking guy. I can't really looksmax past average but yah I'm not cultMaxing.

You lack the charisma to even start a cult

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5786, DivineBeing and 1 other person
You lack the charisma to even start a cult
Keith Raniere has the charisma of a door nob. He just used brainwashing tactics that he did not invent, that can be used by any one who takes the time to study, learn, and practice.

But the juice isn't worth the squeeze. A big part of the reason for the effectiveness is social proof/influence, so you really have to run a decent size organization with people influencing each other (Not just you) for it to be work for most guys. High Risk, High Stress, Low results.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
View attachment 1479533
So these were the main women that Keith was sleeping with. He looks mogs pretty much all of them. Yah, he occasionally slept with hotter women, but really not worth all that fucking work and risk. He also broke the law for his scheme to work, which I will not do.

It's the same for other cult leaders.

david-koresh.jpg

David Koresh and one of his followers. He fucking Mogs her, or at best they are looks matched. And that was pre-tinder. :blackpill:

manson.jpg

515106948.jpg.jpg

Mason, SMV matched with his followers. He was also essentially a pimp and they were on drugs all the time. I'm not willing to do anything illegal because I'm not going to jail. Not doing illegal tactics and pretty much all the cult leaders that were romantically involved with some of their followers did illegal shit to keep their cult functioning. Keith raniere also used black mail, again illegal.

On top of all that, they have to run these massive organizations and keep them profitable. And in the #Me too era there's intense scrutiny on cults. If sex and money are involved, there's a case for charging you with sexual trafficking. You could run a non profitable cult, but who the hell has the money and time for that.

These are some of the problems with Cultmaxing. I'm pretty sure there are less stressful, less risky ways to be romantically successful as an average looking guy. I can't really looksmax past average but yah I'm not cultMaxing.
The problem with cults is that they almost always turn into genocide.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Women back in the day looked like present day men :feelskek::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, noodlelover, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back