I've determined what I need to ascend by 2024-25 (when I will transfer to a good Uni)

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
In the mean time I will either be making money for surgery or taking community college classes or chilling in 3rd world countries.

1. height max 2-3 inches so I am at least 5'11-6ft spine plates are still open so its possible
2. MSE and maybe even double jaw surgery
3. 100% clear skin will take accutane if routines do not work.
4. lean max although it doesn't matter till I am getting to this other shit might as well bulk
5. fix hormones and get normal T levels not a roid body but a lean athletes build

I will be a low chad lite if I can do this on top of NT maxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Struggler03 and Deleted member 27660
The only thing holding me back is money and time

• +1
Reactions: rdqs, Struggler03 and Deleted member 27660
you got this bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Keep us updated :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 11126
don’t take accutane if you plan on height maxxing, it closes growth playes

• Woah
Reactions: studymaxxer
How old are you rn?

What’s your current stack to grow? I have a good one if you wanna know

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 11126
How old are you rn?

What’s your current stack to grow? I have a good one if you wanna know
turn 20 soon but spine plates are open. I am not sure yet I need to find a growth stack thats not overpriced since I need to get all these other surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 29167
turn 20 soon but spine plates are open. I am not sure yet I need to find a growth stack thats not overpriced since I need to get all these other surgeries
I’m in the same place as you

1. On a growth stack

2. Getting MSE

3. Lean bulking

• +1
Aren’t you already a couple years into college?

Or are you gonna take 2 gap years?

• +1
I’m in the same place as you

1. On a growth stack

2. Getting MSE

3. Lean bulking
The way I see it losing a bit of weight is fine but getting sub 15 has zero point since I already know what my face looks like lean 5-6/10.

Aren’t you already a couple years into college?

Or are you gonna take 2 gap years?
Yeah pretty much I went to college for a semester there's zero point if you aren't good looking. Will take some CC classes tho I have about 1 year of credits from AP and that

The way I see it losing a bit of weight is fine but getting sub 15 has zero point since I already know what my face looks like lean 5-6/10.
What’s your height rn barefoot?

• +1
Yeah pretty much I went to college for a semester there's zero point if you aren't good looking. Will take some CC classes tho I have about 1 year of credits from AP and that
How did you tell your parents / convince them you don’t want to go til your good looking?

I’ve done two years of CC and gonna do 3 years at a top state school but I want to wait another year til i’m done with a few things.

Do you live by yourself?

• +1
6’0.

Stretching is real. I gained 1.5 from intense stretching. If you pair it with hgh or peptides you can get even better results

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 11126
How did you tell your parents / convince them you don’t want to go til your good looking?

I’ve done two years of CC and gonna do 3 years at a top state school but I want to wait another year til i’m done with a few things.

Do you live by yourself?
I moved to a new city with much higher wages since I need money. I need to convince them to pay for the MSE my dad might chip in half in which case I will get done much faster

6’0.

Stretching is real. I gained 1.5 from intense stretching. If you pair it with hgh or peptides you can get even better results
so you were 5'10.5 before?

I moved to a new city with much higher wages since I need money. I need to convince them to pay for the MSE my dad might chip in half in which case I will get done much faster
Are you living by yourself?

Are you in the U.S.?

• +1
5’11 now 6’.5
lol I just realistically want to be 5'11 my frame and arms are already very long/big and my face is alr 6 foot would be nice for the novelty

6’0.

You gained 1.5 inches of height after puberty by stretching ? :feelswow:

Low chadlite lol. Na bruh

keep deluding ys u wont ascend youre already 20 like dude you have 4 years left and then life is over

6’0.

So what type of stretch exercises you do, Tadsana?

• +1
keep deluding ys u wont ascend youre already 20 like dude you have 4 years left and then life is over
jump in front of a train bro put yourself out of your misery

Last edited:
6’0.

any other info about stretching, as, in what forms? how much? how often. I mean, the general stuff