I’ve found the best two songs in the world

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling

these are the best songs in the entire world. honestly if you disagree you’re retarded.

Wolves is better then First day out, but it’s so close it’s hard to not mention first day out.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, try2beme, silencio and 1 other person
Wolves isn’t even top 5 on TLOP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212, nigkook, silencio and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Ricky212 and silencio
You left the fridge open somebody just took a sandwich

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

these are the best songs in the entire world. honestly if you disagree you’re retarded.

Wolves is better then First day out, but it’s so close it’s hard to not mention first day out.

I love kanye but Codeine Crazy and News Or Something mogs so fucking hard it's crazy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
I love kanye but Codeine Crazy and News Or Something mogs so fucking hard it's crazy
with wolves you have to really listen to what he’s saying and everything he says is too real and relatable

• +1
Reactions: silencio
with wolves you have to really listen to what he’s saying and everything he says is too real and relatable
I know every kanye song word for word bud.
What's your fav song?

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Wolves, Old gucci mane, no more parties in LA, tlob in general is all top tier AF

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Ricky212 and silencio
Why does everyone shit on 808s & Heartbreak? I know it's not as good as his other work, but it has such a unique.

NPC