i've literally fucking shrunk

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
i have such bad posture that i've literally shrunk, i used to be 6'1 and now i'm like 5'11 or something 6'0 at best. this was never a problem before but i started to occasionally shrink down to 5'11ish every so often, for the past week it's literally everyday. prob lots of muscle imbalances/overcompensations etc. this is no joke btw. and its not cause im hunched over or anything my spine has literally compressed itself even if i stand straight it doesn't change a thing and neither does lying down.
it has been an interesting experience though to say the least, but definitely not something i'd like to be stuck in
i'm gonna need to start posturemaxxing ASAP to return to 6'1 height, could maybe even reach 6'2 with perfect posture because my posture has always been ass but idk

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 21146 and 1 other person
Spinemaxx asap. Don't wait until you're a manlet, like those baldcels wait until they're nw5.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

thank me later

• Love it
I think Robert Pattinson has the exact same problem

6'0.25 on celebheights but sometimes looks 5'11, here he is with verified 5'11.25 Jimmy Kimmel, both with regular dress shoes, and Rob looks shorter. Many in the comments have also said they met Rob and said he seemed 5'11ish, and he does tend to stand with bad posture a lot (But here he stands straight, proof that his spine is just shrunken). His face is even quite asymmetrical. I think he had (and possibly still has) a tongue tie causing these issues. I share all the same problems and I know for a fact it's my tongue tie.

I was 5'10.5 and realized about a year ago I had bad posture and APT, I fixed it in a few months by working out and stretching and now I stand at a little over 6'0. I'm guessing a good amount of people here have bad posture and can't even stand to their full height so they should work on it to gain a little height.

• +1
i have such bad posture that i've literally shrunk, i used to be 6'1 and now i'm like 5'11 or something 6'0 at best. this was never a problem before but i started to occasionally shrink down to 5'11ish every so often, for the past week it's literally everyday. prob lots of muscle imbalances/overcompensations etc. this is no joke btw. and its not cause im hunched over or anything my spine has literally compressed itself even if i stand straight it doesn't change a thing and neither does lying down.
it has been an interesting experience though to say the least, but definitely not something i'd like to be stuck in
i'm gonna need to start posturemaxxing ASAP to return to 6'1 height, could maybe even reach 6'2 with perfect posture because my posture has always been ass but idk
You just got measured wrong, you’ve been a 5’11 manlet this whole time

• JFL
Do deadhangs and pull ups everyday.

And stretch a lot

• +1
Dn rd

• WTF
You just got measured wrong, you’ve been a 5’11 manlet this whole time
If you're being serious then I'm going to respond by saying no, I have literally shrunk

i shrink 3cm morning to night

• JFL