Ive lost so much weight that i have nasolabial folds and look like a ghoul

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
When talking that is, its like my skin is dry from tret mostly and combined with diuretic affect with Concerta + having no appetite on it and aproaching single digit body fat i look like a ghoul. My eyes look less hunter cause my undereye area looks hollow without any fat.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 16369 and n0rthface
this nigga is doomed to rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, ascension and TsarTsar444
That's crazy. I heard that if you lose fat you will get worse eye area (less fat there), you can get nasolabial folds, your hairloss may accelerate (more T = more DHT). What's the point of weightloss.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I look like i just got freed by soviets in Auschwitz, i look like a toothpick
bro what the fuck is wrong with you, why have you been rotting here for past 4 years you are literal 6 psl goofy ass nigga :lul: :lul: :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
How many mg of concerta are you taking?

Joined May 5, 2019
Posts 37,022

holy moly, and this is the chap who compares his facial ratios to opry?

• Love it

• Woah
That's crazy. I heard that if you lose fat you will get worse eye area (less fat there), you can get nasolabial folds, your hairloss may accelerate (more T = more DHT). What's the point of weightloss.
If you're fat/skinnyfat you need to lose weight but this guy is in single digit bf or close to it and is going about it the wrong way. He's most likely not getting enough nutrients. The correct way to cut and avoid negatives like hair loss etc is to have a small caloric deficit of 250-300 calories and make sure you get as much nutritious food as possible and try to take supplements since it's hard to get every vitamin etc. When you drastically reduce weight in a short period, your test levels will crash and your hormones will be whack.
Also, why are you not using moisturizer to counteract the dryness from tret? Your body is already going to be dehydrated so better you stop using tret temporarily. Nasolobial folds can look worse when your face is dry and not hydrated.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
bro what the fuck is wrong with you, why have you been rotting here for past 4 years you are literal 6 psl goofy ass nigga :lul: :lul: :lul:
Ive descended super hard nig, i had almost completely clear skin back then, now my skin is the worst skin on the forum

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Ive descended super hard nig, i had almost completely clear skin back then, now my skin is the worst skin on the forum
that nigga fucked up

Yeah, sorry man. This happens a lot when fat people become skinny. I don’t know if it’s genetic or if it’s because they lost weight too rapidly for their skin to keep up, or what else. Concerta has nothing to do with this though. Look into fillers if nothing changes—both for your folds and also eyelid fat pads