I've made so much fucking progress in the last 12 months

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm looking at old photos in my phone from last year when I first ran across this site, and I estimate I am at least 1 PSL higher facially (maybe 1.5PSL), with a much better body (40 pounds lighter with the same strength I had at 220). I went from being treated like a potential rapist to "eye candy" for females at work and ONS material for ugly girls (which says a lot). People smile at me when they see me now, before I would often be ignored or treated with suspicion that I was dangerous.

LOOKSMAX HARD BOYS, THIS IS REAL. Fuaaaaaarrrkkkk

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Yerico7, MassacredMyBoy and 36 others
Good work bro!

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: draco, Vitruvian, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
How tall are you?

your the guy who did 2gram test/week right?
if so congrats your efforts paid off

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeAndRope and OOGABOOGA
can i see your before/after pic?

same bro. whenever i feel down i think about how far ive came since the past and the past me would tell the current me that i have no fkn reason to feel down bc i accomplished my goals.

• +1
Reactions: Coco
Same tbh.
I have a picture of myself 2 years ago and I looked so bad.
Litterally deformed, now I look pretty decent atleast got 2psl points

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and CupOfCoffee
your the guy who did 2gram test/week right?
No just 500 test (I started cycle with deca and dbol too but they were causing too much water retention and it was negatively affecting the recovery of my rhinoplasty, so i cut them out).

155a6b9fdaf973a16f7d6b4ae8d38e4681d092ba_full.jpg

Nice work bro, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Zeta ascended and LordNorwood
I have the best ascension on this site.

Me too, I been taking pictures and have reduced facial fat, added muscle and I wasn't even serious about looksmaxxing. Now I have an actual plan after autistically scavenging this forum and learning new shit. I can only go up from here.

I'm looking at old photos in my phone from last year when I first ran across this site, and I estimate I am at least 1 PSL higher facially (maybe 1.5PSL), with a much better body (40 pounds lighter with the same strength I had at 220). I went from being treated like a potential rapist to "eye candy" for females at work and ONS material for ugly girls (which says a lot). People smile at me when they see me now, before I would often be ignored or treated with suspicion that I was dangerous.

No looksmaxxing for my long midface...

• So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

show me before and after pics

show pics boy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, National Rodgerism, SikKunt and 1 other person

Fucking awesome :fire::heart:

• +1
I was on phenibut when I posted this :feelskek:
But it is true
I can definitely resonate with that :feelskek:

Either way, it's good to see positive stuff on here :y'all:

• +1
I can definitely resonate with that :feelskek:

Either way, it's good to see positive stuff on here :y'all:
Better than commenting "Cope" on repeat like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Congrats bro, I saw pics of me as a kid yesterday. Apperently I had the biggest fucking eyes ever with almost 0 eyebrows and big UUE. Lucky with hunter eyes now.

Everyone is gonna ascend we are all gonna fkn make it brah

What you did specifically, i did mewing, chewmax, leaned tf out, and did socializing?

Brb using

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RichardSpencel
Congrats bro, I saw pics of me as a kid yesterday. Apperently I had the biggest fucking eyes ever with almost 0 eyebrows and big UUE. Lucky with hunter eyes now.
wow bro you went through puberty? crazy shit man.

wow bro you went through puberty? crazy shit man.

still going through bro my face is changing so fucking much in a positive way.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
ur lucky i feel as if my face stayed the same for the past 6 years im 17 now :feelscry:

We need a way to create a second puberty. literally went from -5 PSL to girls approaching me.

Same!

• +1
We need a way to create a second puberty. literally went from -5 PSL to girls approaching me.
miring bro. Mind dm pics of what you look like?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

Congrats bro!

Better than commenting "Cope" on repeat like an autist
Yep. As much as portray myself to be condemning of drug use and stuff like that. It's just to help people out of my own past experience. I'm not some guy who just wants to be right about everything to gratify myself; I just really want to help everyone long-term, and really appreciate the people who listen.

The people who just comment "cope" and ignore everything and are borderline retarded or just completely autistic and broken just piss me off so much. I don't even acknowledge the people who just manifest negativity here. They should just fuck off if they won't accept and help or listen to anything.

Imagine your entire life being sitting at home all day, talking about surgery and measuring supermodels faces and repeating "it's over guys" like a broken record. Imagine having no experiences except being pathetic and trying to convince people that life is just complete darkness.

They're like different creatures. It creeps me out. I used to be concerned and try to offer advice to people like that but they just can't even perceive anything except, "cope", "over", "fml Jordan Barret was with a girl today while I'm rotting jfl fml".

I was serious about the addiction aspect of Phenibut when I talked about it a few months ago. But am so happy it's helped lift your mood and change your perspective in a really good way. And even if you have problems with it in the future (hopefully not), atleast your brain can actually perceive "happiness" in a way that most people here's minds can't.

It's the person, not the drug. Give the "I just wanna cope, I just wanna rope" day-to-day retards on here Phenibut or anything and they'd still act fucking weird and autistic. I'm so happy it's shown you that you're really bigger than all the nonsense that's circulated on here and has helped create fun and memorable experiences, and reshaped your thinking in a way.

I know I may sound like a Vietnam veteran here telling stories; but I remember crazy times in the past taking shots mixed with Phenibut, smoking weed mixed with Phenibut etc and just having so much fun and partying with new interesting people. Obviously messing around like that is not a good idea.

But your own mind, right now, really can't perceive how it might be able to perceive things in the future. It's just impossible. You can be at your worst point, wasting day after day, comment "cope" on every post on here, and dreaming about the best possible thing happening to you, wouldn't make you happy.

It's once you feel you're moving in the right direction, and can look back on experiences, even if they may not be "amazing" to everyone; they're better than anything you could've imagined for your future, when you were at your lowest point. Then looking back at small things that happened in the brief past, are better than anything you could've imagined. Because you can reminisce on things you actually did. Things are actually real once you genuinely experience them.

Problem is, all that a lot of people can perceive here is despair. Because their brains won't physically let them be happy. Because their perception can't change because they have no experiences other than the vicious cycle of digesting the pathetic dogshit that's posted on here, day after day. It becomes their reality. But reality can literally be anything; if your mind lets you know that.

I guess "braincels" really has a hard hitting meaning. A lot of people here are complete "braincels". Imagine if every autistic retard on here had their soul and consciousness shifted into Chico's body for a day. They would no doubt fuck everything up so bad, to the point where people would actually start to question if "the wrong person is in the wrong body". It'd be so apparent. Your brain doesn't "move up the PSL scale" once you've left the surgery room after your genioplasty. No PSL for your fucking brain.

Truly happy for you and wish you nothing but the best :coffee:

I wish everyone could interpret this right now and things would be a lot better. But I understand that a lot of people just functionally can't hold perceptions that you, me or others here do. Any advice given to them won't work, unless they stop being braincels. I have every "cope" retard on ignore anyways. It's not my job to try and "save everyone". I know I'd only get backlash and waste my effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 1464 and CupOfCoffee
How did u go up 1.5 psl facially