i’ve never killed anyone

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
i’ve never killed or raped anyone. i’m a fraud that’s been lying for so long i can’t even tell what’s real from what’s fake anymore. the phone booth typeshit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: violence
imo it's kind of a waste of manhood to never kill anyone. men should be their own police and military, and they should fight their enemies physically, not just over the internet. more violence and wars, especially civil wars or local conflicts like the small scale race riot that led to rittenhouse slaughtering 2 commie pedo degenerates would solve the incel problem as well other modern social problems like too many commie degenerates :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
imo it's kind of a waste of manhood to never kill anyone. men should be their own police and military, and they should fight their enemies physically, not just over the internet. more violence and wars, especially civil wars or local conflicts like the small scale race riot that led to rittenhouse slaughtering 2 commies would solve the incel problem as well other modern social problems like too many commies :forcedsmile:
Fat basement dwelling loser^^^^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and horizontallytall
nah I killed a billion innocent lives yesterday when I busted 3 fat nuts within 12 hours call that shit The holocaust 😤

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
imo it's kind of a waste of manhood to never kill anyone. men should be their own police and military, and they should fight their enemies physically, not just over the internet. more violence and wars, especially civil wars or local conflicts like the small scale race riot that led to rittenhouse slaughtering 2 commie pedo degenerates would solve the incel problem as well other modern social problems like too many commie degenerates :forcedsmile:
i wanna go to war and just kill a few people and go back. if you don’t kill anyone karma isn’t in ur favor. karma likes bad people, people who only act in their own self interest.