I've Seen Things that are inexplainable, Like uglier nonrich Guys than me having girlfriends or dumber people than me making money

_MVP_

_MVP_

I:P Masquerena
Like @Vermilioncore Said: If God wants u to get sth, u get it, If Not, then Not.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Vermilioncore
Its Like supernatural inexplainable etc (forgot more Synonyms to describe it Further) Things exist. Its true. There is No logical reason why someone uglier than me while having No Money should get GF, or so dumber than me make money

That’s life and I accepted it
That’s why I rot in bed. If God wanted me to win he would’ve let me win but he didn’t so I have no real choice

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
That’s life and I accepted it
That’s why I rot in bed. If God wanted me to win he would’ve let me win but he didn’t so I have no real choice
God hates us.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
In god we trust

Life is about possibilities. Even if you're dumb and ugly, if you find the right people that can help you it's gonna be easy. No one does things in their own, you need people who recommend you for a certain job. You need people who make money so they can reach you how they did it. If you haven't had those things, success would be difficult to achieve. You also need a social circle if you want to meet those possibilities, being accepted in society is a primary need. "God" won't mail you a girlfriend, a job or a group of friends because things don't happen without a reason. You can repeat this day over and over until your death and a miracle won't happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_