I've tried to talk to woman today STORY BRUTAL W H A T TO DO????!

Patriot

Patriot

Reject the black pill
I want to share with you a situation I had today. After the zumba training I went up to the 2 guys who were in the training hall for the first time, I did it because there was this girl (let's name her Kate) left who I liked, I mean I found out it was Kate, because when I was standing by the 2 dudes she came up there together with this guy (shorter and uglier than me lets call him Joe) and we exchanged a handshake and that's how I found out it was Kate.

Reaction cute meme

Before that I had seen her in class (and that Joe guy too, but we never greeted each other) and I think she liked me and I had some IOIs from her and she looked at me sometimes, but as I did not reciprocate the smiles, now when she shook my hand she did not smile. And then I talked for a while with these 2 new guys to have some justification to wait until she leaves.

Autism detecor meme reaction

Then they were still talking in front of the women's locker room, and coach Felix came by, and I went up to Kate and told her that she dances very well, probably the best in the class, and she said thank you for dancing since she was a little girl, and then she asked me where my friend who plays football was, I think it was Bob (I don't know, or someone else?). ) and then someone called out there about something there, I don't remember a burger or something, so I started to walk away

Reaction destroys door lel

and then she came up to me for a moment, maybe she came up to tell me thank you again, because it interrupted our conversation, and when we were talking and I said that she dances very well, probably the best in the group, she did a little backwards, like women do when they say thank you or bow, and a moment later I also saw that when she looked into my eyes, at the beginning her pupils were very big, but then they got smaller, she had normal legs, she didn't have her legs crossed which is a good sign but she also had a bottle of water at chest level she was making a barrier with the bottle but I saw that when she was standing in front of me it was probably a good gesture she was also showing her teeth she had beautiful teeth like modeled in Blender and that was also a good sign (IOI).

Starcraft reaction meme

I'm glad I talked to her but all in all now I don't know what to do next I don't know if it was completely good on her part or not I don't know what to think about it please give me your opinion.

She’s into you

• Love it
Reactions: Patriot
Now I think that I did the wrong thing, because I could have touched her, shown her my teeth, or asked her if she would be there next week, but it was a completely spontaneous action.

she wants you to invade her home and kidnap her bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and breadyl