JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

@ArabIncel Which pic is better for Tinder? I’ve always posted the first one but haven’t posted the second one here before

7774695E 27E5 4078 970E DFD539445472
496A0CD9 49A5 4264 B945 21921AD0E535

Mogs me
I want to kms

I've myself gotten 40 matches per day at best in my country. Feels good. In asia like 150 in few hours, now testing ukraine, and got already that 40 in like 1-2 hours. And they're all so hot. Average woman in Ukraine would be considered stacy here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 5912, Moggy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lynx, far336, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
I've myself gotten 40 matches per day at best in my country. Feels good. In asia like 150 in few hours, now testing ukraine, and got already that 40 in like 1-2 hours. And they're all so hot. Average woman in Ukraine would be considered stacy here.

damn pretty good results, what PSL are you facially

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
You must be over 5psl then man

It’s decent for ethnics which usually do shit on tinder.
40 likes or matches?

You look insane in face only pictures, but not that great in full body pictures

40 likes or matches?

You look insane in face only pictures, but not that great in full body pictures
40 matches tbf. And yh I try not to include too many full body pics because the ones I look good in, it’s obvious I’m Manlet.

40 matches tbf. And yh I try not to include too many full body pics because the ones I look good in, it’s obvious I’m Manlet.
40 matches is pretty good, but realistic for your face.
you look mulatto, like Jeremy Meeks facially.

But like an gypsy manlet in full body pictures.

• +1
40 matches is pretty good, but realistic for your face.
you look mulatto, like Jeremy Meeks facially.

But like an gypsy manlet in full body pictures.
Agreed. I’m having to do lifts game and prolly will end up doing roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
@BigBiceps is subhuman even I get 100+ matches in Ukraine in under 12 hours as an ethnic. Meaning the people who match with me are more likely to be down for a ONS whilst @BigBiceps has to betabuxx.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynx, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
@Newone do you mog @JamesHowlett ?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@ArabIncel I don't know what's so hard to believe that James got approached in club scenarios. If he went to an ethnic heavy club he would probably be one of the better looking guys there. If he went to a majority white part of Canada he would stick out and would draw attention with looks and accent.

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
@ArabIncel I don't know what's so hard to believe that James got approached in club scenarios. If he went to an ethnic heavy club he would probably be one of the better looking guys there. If he went to a majority white part of Canada he would stick out and would draw attention with looks and accent.
you are very bluepilled im suprised that you even found this webiste tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Moggy, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
@BigBiceps is subhuman even I get 100+ matches in Ukraine in under 12 hours as an ethnic. Meaning the people who match with me are more likely to be down for a ONS whilst @BigBiceps has to betabuxx.
tbh it's not a fair matchup, exotic paki chadlite in a place like finland or ukraine will clean up

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
you are very bluepilled im suprised that you even found this webiste tbh
I'm legit one of the only slayers on this site.

In a club scenario looks are relative, if a girl wants to get laid and is horny she will find the best looking guy, and James is at least above average in photo's let alone IRL. I can see him getting attention. Stop masturbating to gay alien MM's and take a step outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
tbh it's not a fair matchup, exotic paki chadlite in a place like finland or ukraine will clean up
I mog most pakis to death if we’re being completely honest , even as a West Indian , just ask @Sikkunt23 tbh .

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yeah, goat2x is right, that's bluepilled

He wouldn't stick out in a white club

And like I said, he isn't even that gl for a ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and goat2x

You have never been to a club outside a major city in North America, he absolutely would lol.

In a club scenario looks are relative, if a girl wants to get laid and is horny she will find the best looking guy, and James is at least above average in photo's let alone IRL. I can see him getting attention. Stop masturbating to gay alien MM's and take a step outside.
you being good looking doesnt give you knowledge jfl
" If he went to a majority white part of Canada he would stick out and would draw attention with looks and accent. "
i could go to a club with clown shoes i will stick out lol
honestly your logic is very flawed i guess you are coping hard

Can you show face and tell some of your slayer story's???

• +1
@Moggy post a pic if u r a slayer tbh

Extremely bluepilled , if he was in a majority white club , it would actually be a bad thing jfl , he’d do okay in ethnic areas though , but he’s nothing special .

• +1
You have never been to a club outside a major city in North America, he absolutely would lol.
Dude... he's not above average whether in a club or inside. He can still get laid at a club because getting laid at a club is not hard most of the girls are drunk and horny and look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4438, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
yes, in mississauga as well which has a lot of brown peolpe
Why does every single girl in those pictures look so masculine? It’s the same in England jfl . Western women are utter trash .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, goat2x, sytyl and 1 other person
yes, in mississauga as well which has a lot of brown peolpe
fuck the indian gangs though bunch of fucken pajeets think there tough and shit while having a million dollar housr

• JFL
Extremely bluepilled , if he was in a majority white club , it would actually be a bad thing jfl , he’d do okay in ethnic areas though , but he’s nothing special .
It's the exact opposite, @ArabIncel can vouch we have done many experiments that prove majority white cities in otherwise diverse countries like USA, Canada, etc are better for ethnics. Diverse cities are better for white men as they are in high demand and low supply. Not to mention the average white in rural America/Canada descends in their 20's due to bad lifestyle choices.

@Newone @goatx2 I have pm'ed my pic already to multiple users in the past and they can vouch I'm like 5.5-5.75~ PSL.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, inceletto, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Bottom left brown guy is so subhuman bro
he probably gets laid 1/10 times he goes to the club, that's how easy it is

watch this, it's 1 hour long but hilarious + you will see how easy getting pussy is

Why does every single girl in those pictures look so masculine? It’s the same in England jfl . Western women are utter trash .
Would fuck every last of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, nastynas and Moggy