JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

It's the exact opposite, @ArabIncel can vouch we have done many experiments that prove majority white cities in otherwise diverse countries like USA, Canada, etc are better for ethnics. Diverse cities are better for white men as they are in high demand and low supply. Not to mention the average white in rural America/Canada descends in their 20's due to bad lifestyle choices.

@Newone @goatx2 I have pm'ed my pic already to multiple users in the past and they can vouch I'm like 5.5-5.75~ PSL.
I’ve heard Latinos and other white passing ethnics slay in upper class / white areas but I wouldn’t extrapolate that to men that look visibly indian / Middle Eastern

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Keep coping , ur extremely low iq .
shut the fuck you even admitted you dont look like zayn your side profile is ugly as fuck man recessed mandible subhuman cunt your never gonna be a prettyboy like zayn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, 6485b025t, Copeful and 2 others
It's the exact opposite, @ArabIncel can vouch we have done many experiments that prove majority white cities in otherwise diverse countries like USA, Canada, etc are better for ethnics. Diverse cities are better for white men as they are in high demand and low supply. Not to mention the average white in rural America/Canada descends in their 20's due to bad lifestyle choices.

@Newone @goatx2 I have pm'ed my pic already to multiple users in the past and they can vouch I'm like 5.5-5.75~ PSL.
your friends rating literally doesnt mean shit tbh
everybody says than muh this and this rated me 5,5 ok but they are your friends no one will hurt its friend
but ok
it wasnt my point it was yours i dont care

your friends rating literally doesnt mean shit tbh
everybody says than muh this and this rated me 5,5 ok but they are your friends no one will hurt its friend
but ok
it wasnt my point it was yours i dont care
their friend*

I’ve heard Latinos and other white passing ethnics slay in upper class / white areas but I wouldn’t extrapolate that to men that look visibly indian / Middle Eastern
Well you should because that is what the data indicates. Ethnics have a better time in majority white areas. Seems counter intuitive, but it's legit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Introvertednarc and sytyl
@Moggy I'm curious to what you look like, dm me if you trust at all

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
do you look better than me?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Introvertednarc
They are disgusting and low class looking lol
so what

look at their great tits, i would even ltr the white ones

• JFL
Keep barking and crying you have a shit flat maxilla shit small mandible shit eyelashes and eyes horrible feminine eyebrows small chin from side and a look like a bloated goblin its over

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful, goat2x and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy
Keep barking and crying you have a shit flat maxilla shit small mandible shit eyelashes and eyes horrible feminine eyebrows small chin from side and a look like a bloated goblin its over
My maxilla is small, wide and compact jfl . It’s ideal . And my eyes are high pfl + positively tilted , I can work on my eyebrows + I can debloat .
Show me what u look like tbh , I know most Pakistanis are ugly af , only Pashtuns look decent .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Copeful, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
should have worked out in your prime
nah man, i was tall for ethnic standards and broud shoulders

i had skinny athletic body tbh

My maxilla is small, wide and compact jfl . It’s ideal . And my eyes are high pfl + positively tilted , I can work on my eyebrows + I can debloat .
Show me what u look like tbh , I know most Pakistanis are ugly af , only Pashtuns look decent .
The best looking Punjabi's MOG Pashtun's but the average pashtun is better looking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, sytyl, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
shut the fuck up you fucken goblin most pakistanis i see mog you to your god krishna and back
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 3526, Copeful and 4 others
are u that descended hard or the others are memeing
i was over 90 kilogram a time and I posted bad selfies, with bad lightning and all

i am 82 kilogramm at the moment, i should look like right picture again when i am low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The best looking Punjabi's MOG Pashtun's but the average pashtun is better looking.
the best looking punjabis basically look pashtun

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Moggy and Deleted member 9072
what about my avi bhai hes indian looks indian yet still good looking?

cap too hard don’t stand too close you might fuck around and catch this cope :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
Pashtuns just claim any good looking Punjabi lol.

This guy doesn't look Pashtun at all.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and sytyl
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A WHITEPASSING ETHNIC

Pashtuns just claim any good looking Punjabi lol.

This guy doesn't look Pashtun at all.

A99-DE051-AE08-4-D29-9-F22-055-DF5-EE1-B60.jpg
yeah he looks looksmaxed/gl indian tbh

the thing is that most white westerners won't think he's indian, they'll think he's latino or arab or someshit

Redo the tinder experiment with non aspie photo's for an accurate representation of how well he would do. @ArabIncel you know how much picture selection matters, recall the shirtless tinder experiments versus clothed ones we did in the past.
ur right the pics used aren’t the best but i don’t think he’d surpass 20 likes in a day maybe more with roided pics

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
shut the fuck up you fucken goblin most pakistanis i see mog you to your god krishna and back
giphy.gif
You niggas are ugly af on average jfl , shit hairlines , low ipds , long midfaces , dog shit noses and narrow mouth areas / palate

Most uk pakis look like this

F0AD0B8D A599 4D3F B120 1D80A8FA98CC
95F7D5C2 1DD6 4EDE BAC7 E3DC1F1EB88D
BBB36014 4103 4951 9568 CE71F89A7939
3077427B 6176 4248 AB1D 6E5C24CEFC57

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9072
he probably gets laid 1/10 times he goes to the club, that's how easy it is

watch this, it's 1 hour long but hilarious + you will see how easy getting pussy is

this guy is extremely ugly bro the girls are just drunk however brown guys at mcmaster can fuck easily though

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

the thing is that most white westerners won't think he's indian, they'll think he's latino or arab or someshit
Forget normies, even knowledgeable incels thought I was Latino, or Arab. In general people have no idea about phenotypical differences.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl

yeah would have said spaniard or italian or some shit

Forget normies, even knowledgeable incels thought I was Latino, or Arab. In general people have no idea about phenotypical differences.
are u a curry?

this guy is extremely ugly bro the girls are just drunk however brown guys at mcmaster can fuck easily though
What's Mcmaster?

• JFL
yeah, most indians/pakis would be able to pick up he is from there

all that matters is being gl tbh

Anyone above 3.5psl who is at least 5'8 can get girls at nightclubs in any medium to big sized western city.

That's why I'll never understand incels who aren't below 3.5psl or short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 9072
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and sytyl
the guy on the third still maxilla and mandible and browridge and skull mogs you keep coping goblin

He has a long dolichocephalic cuck skull and a long maxilla .

And his mandible is as bad as mine , pm me ur pic tbh , if youre decent looking then I’ll take back everything I’ve said

canadian university @sytyl is right western foids would fuck anything just not date
"western foids would fuck anything just not date"

It's exactly this, my black friend always complains how he can get sex with any quality of girl from tinder but none will ever be more than fwb with him.

So sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bbb36014-4103-4951-9568-ce71f89a7939-jpeg.637561
8153a646-6739-4fcb-8442-bb4c90869d3e-jpeg.501193
Mandible mogged, maxila mogged, browridge mogged

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Copeful, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
You live in the UK?
USA, but I traveled to Canada a lot in the past and had similar experiences to James, and have done countless tinder experiments with OP in various Canadian cities.

• +1
"western foids would fuck anything just not date"

It's exactly this, my black friend always complains how he can get sex with any quality of girl from tinder but none will ever be more than fwb with him.

So sad.
who wants to date a western foid anyways most people her just want sex tbh