JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

ur right the pics used aren’t the best but i don’t think he’d surpass 20 likes in a day maybe more with roided pics
James is on par facially with many of the ethnics I have used to experiment with and they got great results, difference was they had NT pics and were gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
who wants to date a western foid anyways most people her just want sex tbh
There are good girls out there for any group of people tbh.

If a girl ever tells you she's gone clubbing with her friends though just know that some guy that looks like james has probably nut in her.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Deleted member 9072
bro that just horizontally flips your picture

a real true mirror would be holding a mirror against another mirror irl to see what you look like from an outside perspective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and goat2x
bbb36014-4103-4951-9568-ce71f89a7939-jpeg.637561
8153a646-6739-4fcb-8442-bb4c90869d3e-jpeg.501193
Mandible mogged, maxila mogged, browridge mogged
Youre retarded jfl my maxilla is small and compact , his is long and flat af , keep crying for my pretty boy profile btw
+my picture is heavily lens distorted .

Most of you niggas marry your first cousins . That’s why you look so inbred
i dont like narc either but come on his profile prettyboy mogs mirin2234s ogre tier profile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
isnt that you on the left?
No that’s not him , and I mog that ogre dark skinned cuck to death with my Zaynesque profile that’s only lacking a mandible

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
intro on the left the guy he posted on right
I’m on the right , god you’re so fucking autistic @goat2x , everyone knows what I look like from profile , no point trying to say I’m the subhuman shitskin on the left .

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9072
JFL mirin the autism
I have my own folder on Instagram full of subhuman inbred cumskins + shitskins from the Uk .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9072 and goat2x
I’m on the right , god you’re so fucking autistic @goat2x , everyone knows what I look like from profile , no point trying to say I’m the subhuman shitskin on the left .
you utter fucking retard i tought its @brbbrah on the left peahead

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 9072
This comment is the most legendary comment I've seen. @Blackout.xl Mirin hard

Attachments

• mogged.PNG
    mogged.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Screenshot 18
"I don't look like him at all bro, I just wanna die in peace ngl"
@Introvertednarc @goat2x

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3526, Copeful and 4 others
  • JFL
@Sikkunt23
stop putting pilled after everyword bhai
you sound retarded and psl aspie maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
That’s you literally validating me and telling me I have his profile jfl , you are extremely retarded
just wanted clarification that you actually arent zayn look alike

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, goat2x and Deleted member 9072
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 9072
for real nigga....

you only resemble him a bit from side and thats it.....dissapointing....
Everything except for my mandible tbh , our overall side profile harmony is very similar . Same eye placement , same maxilla , similar noses , philtrums + midface lengths , + similar lip position + width . And similar pheno too

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Everything except for my mandible tbh , our overall side profile harmony is very similar . Same eye placement , same maxilla , similar noses , philtrums + midface lengths , + similar lip position + width . And similar pheno too
how can you have similar side and resemble him zero from front?

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Ocelot and sytyl
how can you have similar side and resemble him zero from front?
Different eye areas , my eyes are slightly more pct + my midface face is a bit shorter, he has a wider lower jaw too .

• +1
Different eye areas , my eyes are slightly more pct + my midface face is a bit shorter, he has a wider lower jaw too .
only @Sikkunt23 can confirm you actually look like him from the front he has seen your front pics

only @Sikkunt23 can confirm you actually look like him from the front he has seen your front pics
I've already said that I don't resemble him from the front u utter autist , keep mentioning and crying for your pashthun master sikkunt23 .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
I've already said that I don't resemble him from the front u utter autist , keep mentioning and crying for your pashthun master sikkunt23 .
so zayn mogs you to the depth of hell

like 50 users here already assumed

312039-bb17a129500780fdd3a0685f2a57a94e-3-png.501192
1-241.jpg
This is zayns side profile with lens distortion and shit angle keep coping

so zayn mogs you to the depth of hell

like 50 users here already assumed
yeah a 6.5-7 psl Unique half white - half paki pretty boy superstar mogs me , no shit you retard . There's still heavy resemblances in mine and Zayn's sides and my frontal mogs most curries here to death .

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
yeah a 6.5-7 psl Unique half white - half paki pretty boy superstar mogs me , no shit you retard . There's still heavy resemblances in mine and Zayn's sides and my frontal mogs most curries here to death .
no no no nigga

you never admitted that he mogs you in the past, you only said that you look like 80-90% identical

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, sytyl, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
312039-bb17a129500780fdd3a0685f2a57a94e-3-png.501192
1-241.jpg
This is zayns side profile with lens distortion and shit angle keep coping
YOU CHERRY PICKING SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN , KEEP USING PICTURES IN DIFFERENT LIGHTING , UTTER CUCK SUBHUMAN . ZAYN DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME IN EVERY PROFILE SHOT EITHER . YOU CAN STILL SEE SIMILARITIES IN OUR EYE PLACEMENTS , MIDFACES + OVERALL HARMONY EVEN THERE . COPING OBSESSED DOG.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 8583 and 2 others
in fact i remember recalling making fun of Zayns "Jewish nose"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
no no no nigga

you never admitted that he mogs you in the past, you only said that you look like 80-90% identical
HE mogs me hard by 2 psl , there you happy ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
YOU CHERRY PICKING SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN , KEEP USING PICTURES IN DIFFERENT LIGHTING , UTTER CUCK SUBHUMAN . ZAYN DOESN'T LOOK THE SAME IN EVERY PROFILE SHOT EITHER . YOU CAN STILL SEE SIMILARITIES IN OUR EYE PLACEMENTS , MIDFACES + OVERALL HARMONY EVEN THERE . COPING OBSESSED DOG.

View attachment 637687View attachment 637690
you dont resemble him that much man, zayn looks white facially

and the psl difference is also too huge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, Copeful and Introvertednarc
you dont resemble him that much man, zayn looks white facially

and the psl difference is also too huge
LOOKS VERY SIMILAR EXCEPT FOR LOWER THIRD TBH , I JUST NEED BSSO TO MOVE MY MANDIBLE FORWARD , THEN OUR SIDES WILL BE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Sikkunt23
@Newone this Paki slayed super hard and was barely above James facially PSL wise, but his SMV was obviously much higher.

That's even without including his body halo which further boosted his results.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
LOOKS VERY SIMILAR EXCEPT FOR LOWER THIRD TBH , I JUST NEED BSSO TO MOVE MY MANDIBLE FORWARD , THEN OUR SIDES WILL BE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME
nigga imagine being so broken down that you desperately try to resemble a decent looking guy from THE FUKING SIDE

while you even admit that you resemble him zero from front

Me and tyson ballou actually look like brothers

Young

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3526, 6485b025t and 5 others