Japan Has Gone Into Inceldom Overdrive

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
screenshot-2023-02-03-22-35-54-png.702819

"Only 16 per cent of teenagers ages 17 to 19 believe they will definitely marry in the future."​

Glasses Reaction GIF by Not So Fast Media

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, pardocel, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
9jrkceeg_japan-hologram_625x300_12_November_18.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 16275, Xangsane and 11 others
Japanese men are going ER in masses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, PointOfNoReturn, Splinter901 and 3 others
what’s happening in Japan and Korea as far inceldom rates will happen in the west too, at a far worse rate. I give it 10 years before the situation here degrades to their level.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, pardocel, Reiraku and 6 others
Over for that wack ass country

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
what’s happening in Japan and Korea as far inceldom rates will happen in the west too, at a far worse rate. I give it 10 years before the situation here degrades to their level.
we have immigration which masks the problem

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, rand anon and Jigen
Despite all of that Japan's TFR is still around 1.32, bad but not horrendously bad.
Meanwhile Korea is fucking 0.75 that is INSANELY low like holy shit, I used to believe TFRs were locked at 0.90 even with giga feminism going on but apparently not, Korea is lower than fucking city-states like Singapore fucking hell it's abysmally low its joever for gooks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, justalooksmaxer, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Feminist propaganda, women go crazy for men, it’s just that the feminists wants us to believe they don’t give a fuck about us, so that we feel insecure about ourselves

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 11963, rand anon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, rand anon and thereallegend
Sry incel. 30cm sea-level rise in 100 yrs is more important. Its time to eat bugs to halt climate change

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 25938 and 4 others
we have immigration which masks the problem
It's happening all over the world except Africa. Latin American women once they move to the US the become Chad only just like American girls, it's over unless they breed in their home countries first

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and thereallegend
I'm probably the only one who actually read that terribly-written newspaper article, but it says absolutely nothing about inceldom or sexual abstinence

I'm probably the only one who actually read that terribly-written newspaper article, but it says absolutely nothing about inceldom or sexual abstinence
unmarried men have less sex

Young japcels haven't been fucking for quite some years.

Lucky for them their country isn't flooded with subhuman ethnic immigrants who breed like rats.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, dantemaxxing, justalooksmaxer and 2 others
Japanese men are going ER in masses
Not true. They're not as retarded. If Gaymericans were as incel as Japanese we would have a school shooting every hour.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Not true. They're not as retarded. If Gaymericans were as incel as Japanese we would have a school shooting every hour.
They will very soon, what motivation will these men have once they realize they'll never be able to create a family let alone get sex. Pussy motivates you

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Adonis007 and rand anon
They will very soon, what motivation will these men have once they realize they'll never be able to create a family let alone get sex. Pussy motivates you
No they won't. They have enough copes, secular-atheist and high inhib. An entire generation of the hikkimori are probably in their 50s now and not a single one of them goes ER despite millions.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Adonis007, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24278

"Only 16 per cent of teenagers ages 17 to 19 believe they will definitely marry in the future."​

still an order of magnitude better than the situation in India.

Jfl fucking retads. No wonder cause they all fucking ugly + small dick. Yet they do nothing about it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and rand anon
Feminist propaganda, women go crazy for men, it’s just that the feminists wants us to believe they don’t give a fuck about us, so that we feel insecure about ourselves
*go crazy for chads

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Jfl fucking retads. No wonder cause they all fucking ugly + small dick. Yet they do nothing about it.
and low t and high inhib . over

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 21044
*go crazy for chads
Not really, they want you to think that, to mentally castrate you and it works very well as we can see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, rand anon and Deleted member 21044

Sad sad world nuke it all

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Despite all of that Japan's TFR is still around 1.32, bad but not horrendously bad.
Meanwhile Korea is fucking 0.75 that is INSANELY low like holy shit, I used to believe TFRs were locked at 0.90 even with giga feminism going on but apparently not, Korea is lower than fucking city-states like Singapore fucking hell it's abysmally low its joever for gooks
Muh Japan's birth rate is bad. It's higher than many European countries including Italy. The meme isn't even warranted or true. Just mayos circlejerking muh incel asians. Stfu and look at white americans birth rates and europeens first

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Magical Apple
Not really, they want you to think that, to mentally castrate you and it works very well as we can see
Bruh i live in the real world. Not online and not in the west. I'm speaking from experience i don't read no feminist bullshit.

It seems more like you are just repeating whatever blackpill forums tell you and you believe it because it’s „blackpilled“
I'm a whitepiller btw. But some things you can't deny.

Women will cope with a dildo and solo khhv only fans in her 20's then have a relationship with sub chadlites. I was shocked when i spoke to girls that were legit sending me nudes and talking to me on voice call telling me they never had sex

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
nothing is wrong with this, japan has everything for the regular japanese citizen to cope with

-hentai
-abundant media (anime/manga, etc.)
-maid cafes
-whore houses/red light districts that EVERY japanese wagecel uses

why would you bother birthing a son/daughter and dealing with a wife when you have everything at your disposal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21666, Deleted member 17872 and Cheesyrumble
I'm a whitepiller btw. But some things you can't deny.
Im not denying that they only dream about Chad, but in real life, you don’t need to be chad to be attractive. Women are still programmed by nature to be attracted to the male body and male personality, even tough society tries to change it, but it’s just nature. My brother is short HTN face and popularity-maxxed and has multiple gf‘s at once, one of them even started to cut herself because she couldn’t live without him, he isn’t even near Chad level tough, also i have sisters and the kind of men they fell in love with were HTN at best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
@Dr. Bruh No, not all women are lesbian and hate men, even tough you want us to believe that. Also, are you a foid?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Women are still programmed by nature to be attracted to the male body and male personality,
Lol personality.
even tough society tries to change it, but it’s just nature. My brother is short HTN face and popularity-maxxed and has multiple gf‘s at once, one of them even started to cut herself because she couldn’t live without him,
They "cut themselves" because they think it's cool. My 14yo sister admitted it. Stop coping.
he isn’t even near Chad level tough, also i have sisters and the kind of men they fell in love with were HTN at best
They "fell in love" (betabuxx) while they get raped by chad on the side.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
@Dr. Bruh No, not all women are lesbian and hate men, even tough you want us to believe that. Also, are you a foid?
Lesbians literally don't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
no immigration to mask birth rate

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, dirtydorito and Cheesyrumble
Lol personality.
you are literally retard iq, you think it’s alla bout face and maxilla (peak autism)
They "fell in love" (betabuxx) while they get raped by chad on the side.
Betabux at 15 (facepalm) Since when does a foid cry every night for a betabux?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Lesbians literally don't exist.
„Betabux“ „it’s all about face“ „Chad-sexual“…

You claim to live in real life while just repeating all phrases of blackpill forums like a mindless sheep. Losers like you are too scared to think for themselves

Hang yourself and don’t reply anymore

Muh Japan's birth rate is bad. It's higher than many European countries including Italy. The meme isn't even warranted or true. Just mayos circlejerking muh incel asians. Stfu and look at white americans birth rates and europeens first
This isn't even factoring in how despite this, japans economy is bigger than any country in europe's and that they are not using immigration to try and cheat like europe is. If europe didn't import ppl their birth rates would be just as bad.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
This isn't even factoring in how despite this, japans economy is bigger than any country in europe's and that they are not using immigration to try and cheat like europe is. If europe didn't import ppl their birth rates would be just as bad.
Exactly, half of native europeens birthrates are literally lower than Japan's and they mask it with 3rd world immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Exactly, half of native europeens birthrates are literally lower than Japan's and they mask it with 3rd world immigrants.
This tbh. If japan is in trouble, europe is in twice as much trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
„Betabux“ „it’s all about face“ „Chad-sexual“…

You claim to live in real life while just repeating all phrases of blackpill forums like a mindless sheep. Losers like you are too scared to think for themselves

Hang yourself and don’t reply anymore
Retard argument. Also i only used one of those bruh.

euro men, UNITE
we need to raise those marriage rates up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and The Grinch