Japanese chick I’m seeing keeps denying me sex

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
But I put up with it because I’m desperate for companionship. She claims time and time again that she doesn’t do casual sex at all and half the time after kissing passionately she says something like “we shouldn’t be doing this, you’re acting like you want to fuck me”. I can’t lower her inhibitions enough to convince her to come to my house or stay in a love hotel because I’m a subhuman ethnic

She’s like my lifeline for the rest of my trip. The days I don’t hang out with her are a living hell

Last edited:
then don't see her you cuck

then don't see her you cuck

I’ll be more miserable if I cut her off and have to spend the rest of my trip alone. What’s the point

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
I’ll be more miserable if I cut her off and have to spend the rest of my trip alone. What’s the point
get yourself a cute japanese girl that wants to fuck you.
run bbc theory

get yourself a cute japanese girl that wants to fuck you.
run bbc theory

No girl wants to fuck me in my current state. It’s impossible. Im like a 0/10 here. I can’t even fuck a 30s+ Japanese girl that most locals probably steer clear of

No girl wants to fuck me in my current state. It’s impossible. Im like a 0/10 here. I can’t even fuck a 30s+ Japanese girl that most locals probably steer clear of
I also got sent in Japan. You should have tried to find a girl to fuck before going to Japan tbh.

She knows you're desperate

Women hate needy/desperate men

As a man you can't come off as weak. Never

She knows you're desperate

Women hate needy/desperate men

As a man you can't come off as weak. Never

In most cases, if you try to play it cool, they’ll just move on. I haven’t had a single girl come back after withdrawing attention from them. I’m a cuck by nature that needs to be submissive girls to get anywhere with them

In most cases, if you try to play it cool, they’ll just move on. I haven’t had a single girl come back after withdrawing attention from them
It's better they move on than tag you along.

Also I don't believe most women just move on, it's not that brutal irl. I think you had
a few incidents where it happened and you just gave up on playing it cool.

In most cases, if you try to play it cool, they’ll just move on. I haven’t had a single girl come back after withdrawing attention from them. I’m a cuck by nature that needs to be submissive girls to get anywhere with them
They will only come back if you are chad

No asia for your face

• +1
Reactions: Jack
It's better they move on than tag you along.

Also I don't believe most women just move on, it's not that brutal irl. I think you had
a few incidents where it happened and you just gave up on playing it cool.

When I tag along I get to make out with her, grab her ass, pretty much everything short of sex because I’m either not attractive enough for pnv or she’s genuinely neurotic

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
When I tag along I get to make out with her, grab her ass, pretty much everything short of sex
If you're cool with that then I don't see a problem it

They will only come back if you are chad

Yup. Women will always force you into a role based on your phenotype. There’s nothing you can do to change that.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Ask if she wants to play the rape game

She’s gone as far as recommending good bars for meeting slutty Japanese girls. I don’t think a single PUA had covered that “shit test”. I’ve honestly never felt more insulted in my life.

This woman has me wrapped neatly around her finger. She was super submissive before, but maybe I fucked up by acting overly clingy/thirsty after she said that she couldn’t come to my house during our last date. If I had options I would’ve cut that date short, but since I’m so desperate for affection and intimacy I tried to squeeze out every last drop of it

Last edited:
She’s gone as far as recommending good bars for meeting slutty Japanese girls. I don’t think a single PUA had covered that “shit test”. I’ve honestly never felt more insulted in my life.

This woman has me wrapped neatly around her finger. She was super submissive before, but maybe I fucked up by acting overly clingy/thirsty after she said that she couldn’t come to my house during our last date. If I had options I would’ve cut that date short, but since I’m so desperate for affection and intimacy I tried to squeeze out every last drop of it
Did she suck your dick

If you're cool with that then I don't see a problem it

The thing is, she’s being patronizing about it now and going as far as suggesting places for me to pick up easy girls

The thing is, she’s being patronizing about it now and going as far as suggesting places for me to pick up girls
Leave her
You'll feel more confident by being the one to end it. It will bring a sense of power

Leave her
You'll feel more confident by being the one to end it. It will bring a sense of power

The rest of my trip is going to suck then

The rest of my trip is going to suck then
It's only going to suck if you give up. Just try to have a good time and
meet other girls. If it doesn't work out, well who cares

It’s impossible for me to have a good time without her. She’s all I have so I’m clinging onto her for dear life. No one else finds me even remotely attractive here and I’m completely deprived of dopamine

Last edited:
Soysoysoy

Call me a cuck but at the very least I’ve made a good friend. I had the most intimate, romantic moment of my life yesterday that didn’t involve crying in front of a girl. I’ll looksmax hard so that she’ll want it just as badly as I did

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Unless you're a chad, I feel you are forced to ltr before sex.