JBW is by the far most important factor

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Stop coping with chad is his own race. You have no idea the amount of times I've heard women say that they're into white guys or that they exclusively date white; usually white girls but sometimes even ethnics.

When one of these girls sees a HTN/chadlite Chinese guy, they've automatically disqualified him from their dating pool, they don't give a shit about his zygos or canthal tilt.

IRL white MTN mogs non white passing ethnic chadlite

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Soter, SidharthTheSlayer, unfortunatehobbies and 2 others
White MTN mogs ethnic chad stay mad copers:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and cavy
Explain why I see 3 psl manlet thug shitskin pulling foids higher tier than them.

• +1
Reactions: cavy and iloveboobs
Explain why I see 3 psl manlet thug shitskin pulling foids higher tier than them.
sometimes when i look at your threads i feel that looks are just an autistic meme

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
The ethnic need to look like a male model psl God while the white counterpart just needs to be htn :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies
sometimes when i look at your threads i feel that looks are just an autistic meme
Women aren't autistic or have the IQ to care enough about eugenics, future or any of that. You wish women were superior genetics speaking machines. Most of them are impulsive hive minded emotional creatures that live in the spur of the movement their choices and decisions seem way more rational once you see them throught that lense instead of seeing them as level headed mature adults capable of individual thinking. In a club or OLD setting when you get 2 seconds to make an impression obviously looks reign supreme but irl it's different.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs

Attachments

• 4296892_4294257_4106931_4047263_IMG_0_9.mp4
    962.2 KB
White people being considered the best looking in their own countries is now a massive W to be celebrated. Its over.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
It's 2024.

Anyone who thinks any race is more important to women than money, social status, height, face/hair, and being NT is coping.

It's too many regular White dudes who have to Betabuxx their way into a relationship/marriage or get low amounts of matches on dating apps to claim JBW is the most important factor.

They have a relative advantage over non-White men but it gets exaggerated af. There's a reason why the main people saying "dating is fucked in the West/America" are White. You think those same White guys would be saying that if they were getting Chad treatment lol.

I have yet to see anything like this, and I live in a city filled with cartel looking mf's

but I do agree they pull foids, but they definetly dont pull foids higher tier than them