JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill

JBW theory btfo by biology

" In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society. "

@looksmaxxer234 @TeraCope54 @Uglybrazilian

JBW DEBUNKED WITH BASIC SCIENCE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Lolcel, Blackout.xl and 2 others
UR RETARDED ACCORDING TO BASIC SCIENCE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, TeraCope54, Deleted member 9499 and 4 others
meanwhile Asian women are ending their own Bloodlines

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lolcel, Blackout.xl and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6723 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
no one can argue againts my literal darwin iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Pussyslayer

Attachments

• D817521F-FB47-43DB-B35E-034EDF1CD153.jpeg
    D817521F-FB47-43DB-B35E-034EDF1CD153.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 25
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
meanwhile Asian women are ending their own Bloodlines
Depends where dude from what I can tell this is a burgerland phenomena for the most part gooks date each other I’ve seen and when it is JBW the gook is almost always ugly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and 6ft7Mogger
Depends where dude from what I can tell this is a burgerland phenomena for the most part gooks date each other I’ve seen and when it is JBW the gook is almost always ugly
its betabuxx most intermarriages are women who are aged 40 - 49 for wmaf and most af date hispanic white and blac men at the same rate

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bump for the jbwtards @BigBiceps

OP please watch this video and then kindly retire from making these corny threads.

OP please watch this video and then kindly retire from making these corny threads.

hahaha incel tv is full of shit he's arguing against biology and darwins law

those are cherrypicked

hahaha incel tv is full of shit he's arguing against biology and darwins law

those are cherrypicked
Now i know for certain that you are Troll/Spamming.Hopefully the mods catch on and suspend your account.

Now i know for certain that you are Troll/Spamming.Hopefully the mods catch on and suspend your account.
im not u idiot do you think a couple example of aisan women complementing white men is hard evidence? that debunks DARWINISM AND BIOLOGY

im not u idiot do you think a couple example of aisan women complementing white men is hard evidence? that debunks DARWINISM AND BIOLOGY
did you watch the part of the video where the 2 white brothers were being interviewed and the younger one said how he had to escape into the boy's bathroom just to get away from all of the girls that kept following/surrounding him ? they also keep complimenting him saying he's soo cute.I know that coping with JBW is very harsh,but at the same time its just plain trolling when you blatantly keep deying the evidence thats in front of you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
did you watch the part of the video where the 2 white brothers were being interviewed and the younger one said how he had to escape into the boy's bathroom just to get away from all of the girls that kept following/surrounding him ? they also keep complimenting him saying he's soo cute.I know that coping with JBW is very harsh,but tat the same time its just plain trolling when you blatantly keep deying the eveidence thats in front of you.
like i said that isnt jbw. that just little kids

dont u understand darwins law?

Ethnic nepotism sounds like bullshit to me. I have lived in East Asia and Southeast Asia for years and I have interacted with white foreigners. There has never been a moment when I have preferred typical Asian facial features over typical European facial features.

Dating is so rigged against sub 8 in burgerland , it seems
Even JBW doesnt work there like other places

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
bumppppppp