JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race.

no need to argue versus his cope. being an asian male, at the end of the Sexual market value hierarchy, he has to try to cope somehow
im not aisan lol and u cant argue against darwinsm and kin selection without making massive larps
1605135853788-png.798988

this is what 5.5 psl white guys get retard

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I've gone throught that part too. Blackpill taken seriously is autism leading to depression without reason.
NT is indeed very important - inb4 low sentient without nuances of life say bluepill while what is really bluepill is to see everything with the prism of one deluded system that is the blackpill - especially when average, and even slightly below, because psl4 isn't irl 5/10, but more a bit.
It's just not useful when you'r legit ugly, and has less importance once you'r chad - it does still.
It's just that the blackpill worshipping was created by social inept dudes that couldn't NTmax and had to cope with getting such a look level that they hope to never have to be active in life. Won't happen, for anybody, there is a reason why gandy was a virgin.
yo hard agree reading some shit on this website starting to make me depressed im noticing things that i never did. i thought i was a pretty nigga SIKE NOT ANYMORE NOW IM SUBHIMIONE i need my 100 reps to get access to best softmaxxingz guides and im outta here i need to NTMAXXINGZ (if that means being a normie), i have 1 autistic friend (he doesnt browse this but 4chan i think) he would fit perfectly here (but thats exactly why im not telling him) anyway i always tell him to try to normify cuz blackpill is just useless pesimism cuz nobody irl looks at that shit like that. Which is proven by u mfs here having PSL and IRL scales THATS CUZ NOBODY FKIN LOOKS AT PSL DETAILS LIKE THAT !!!NIGGAS WE ALL GNA MAKE IT JUST NTMAXX BROS TRUST ME!!!! WHITE PILL GNAG

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and 6ft7Mogger
yo hard agree reading some shit on this website starting to make me depressed im noticing things that i never did. i thought i was a pretty nigga SIKE NOT ANYMORE NOW IM SUBHIMIONE i need my 100 reps to get access to best softmaxxingz guides and im outta here i need to NTMAXXINGZ (if that means being a normie), i have 1 autistic friend (he doesnt browse this but 4chan i think) he would fit perfectly here (but thats exactly why im not telling him) anyway i always tell him to try to normify cuz blackpill is just useless pesimism cuz nobody irl looks at that shit like that. Which is proven by u mfs here having PSL and IRL scales THATS CUZ NOBODY FKIN LOOKS AT PSL DETAILS LIKE THAT !!!NIGGAS WE ALL GNA MAKE IT JUST NTMAXX BROS TRUST ME!!!! WHITE PILL GNAG
based and high iq nigga

• +1
yes i agree ppl are attracted to similiar ppl like them i think there was a study that said u are attracted to ppl that resemble ur mother (physically and behaviour) its prolly cuz u wanna be with niggas that are like the niggas that raised u idk. From my personal experience it lined up perfectly all my gfs were my "phenotype" (if that means like race, hair color and shid) and saying they like me cuz i look like them.

IDK if i missed the point of OP's main post cuz i dont understand half the shit with them fancy ass words

JFLLLLL tbh ngll

lmk lmk :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6ft7Mogger
IQ level of 50 i

going to a dance club where the gender ratio is mainly men is stupid

aisan/african countries are poor shitholes where the women want to escape
IQ level 50 LMFAO why would i give a shit what theoretical sociology nerd says when real life application and statistics matter more JFL if you take the study seriously and can't see the obvious flaws it has

IQ level 50 LMFAO why would i give a shit what theoretical sociology nerd says when real life application and statistics matter more JFL if you take the study seriously and can't see the obvious flaws it has
real life statistics are flawd becaue they come from dating studies where:
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

and only 2% of the population uses it lol @ ur iq of 50 and hammiltans law and kin selection is evolutionary science loser

• +1
White Leftists are ethnic masochists. Disgusting

real life statistics are flawd becaue they come from dating studies where:
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

and only 2% of the population uses it lol @ ur iq of 50 and hammiltans law and kin selection is evolutionary science loser
JFC imagine now knowing how psychology has impacted the sexual market value it really is over for "muh study cels" Go to any foreign country as a white person and you will get worshipped real life experiences > studies

White people have been called the racist colonialists n shit most women therefor love it as the womens psychology is masochistic

Abd who says the stats are on your side a regression analysis showed a preference for darker feautres more tanned skin more arab or middle eastern kinda look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Dude you really live rent free in so many peoples heads

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Abd who says the stats are on your side a regression analysis showed a preference for darker feautres more tanned skin more arab or middle eastern kinda look
Yes but this is later on in life during teens paleness > olive skin

Yes but this is later on in life during teens paleness > olive skin

Well tanned skin is naturally more attractive then light skin and darker facial traits are also more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Well tanned skin is naturally more attractive then light skin and darker facial traits are also more attractive
more attractive is very broad term for LTRs having some friendly type physiogionomy is actually better . Take it from an ogre who can get ONS easily but sucks at relationships

JFC imagine now knowing how psychology has impacted the sexual market value it really is over for "muh study cels" Go to any foreign country as a white person and you will get worshipped real life experiences > studies

White people have been called the racist colonialists n shit most women therefor love it as the womens psychology is masochistic
only a small portion of women and usually the most slutty ones who are femnist if JBW was real then there would be beillions of hapas

• +1
only a small portion of women and usually the most slutty ones who are femnist if JBW was real then there would be beillions of hapas
bruh no its not slutty women slutty women tend to go for everything , the "billions of happas" ask any asian girl if she wants an average gook or an average cum skin the cum skin would win

bruh no its not slutty women slutty women tend to go for everything , the "billions of happas" ask any asian girl if she wants an average gook or an average cum skin the cum skin would win
i have an and a lot of them have aisan boyfreinds the ones in japan are called gaijin hunters

i literally lived in aisa

• +1
and the main celebrites are all twinks dude

i have an and a lot of them have aisan boyfreinds the ones in japan are called gaijin hunters

i literally lived in aisa
They have asian boyfriends because they are in asia the amount of white dudes is lower there

They have asian boyfriends because they are in asia the amount of white dudes is lower there
there are plenty of white dudes there by your logic they should all line up for the white guys retard and most wmaf are from ages 40 -49

there are plenty of white dudes there by your logic they should all line up for the white guys retard and most wmaf are from ages 40 -49
yes by my logic every single white person would end up with an asian being white has its advantages i am not even white but white passing and I know for a fact if i was a curry or black id be fkd

I guess this is why asian women in america have a 40% interracial marriage rate.

I agree jbw is overrated but just lol if you think women are loyal to any single race.

This needs an update @6ft7Mogger

Idk why people spit on you. I agree with you on that part : People prefer - i hope - their own on average, it has more pros than cons, and is better for all in the long run. Only self-hating dudes want so strongely another phenotype than their own, and it's not a rational approach.
They don't prefer their own tho, otherwise JBW wouldn't be the case.

I guess this is why asian women in america have a 40% interracial marriage rate.

I agree jbw is overrated but just lol if you think women are loyal to any single race.
most wmaf are aged 40 -49

only 30% are aged 30 -39 for newlyweds source: pew research centre

• +1
most wmaf are aged 40 -49

only 30% are aged 30 -39 for newlyweds source: pew research centre
What's this bullshit? Asian women in their prime all fuck white guys.

• +1
cope theres no statistics on that so u cant make autistic claims like that jfl
Where do you live? US? If so, literally go out all the time and observe the real world. Look at their BFs and lovers. Alternatively, go on Tiktok and observe asian(-american? etc) tiktokers. They obsess over white men

Where do you live? US? If so, literally go out all the time and observe the real world. Look at their BFs and lovers. Alternatively, go on Tiktok and observe asian(-american? etc) tiktokers. They obsess over white men
maybe for older generations? all the gooks where i live date their own and their social circles are all aisans, especially koreans and chinks. i've only had one gook interested in me

maybe for older generations? all the gooks where i live date their own and their social circles are all aisans, especially koreans and chinks. i've only had one gook interested in me
Where do you live?

What happens when the cultural group is ruled by whites :unsure:
Chris Evans aint black bro

This theard got a idea of my head, we should be mad at women don't finding someone attractive?
That is not their fault for that