JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race.

6ft7Mogger

6ft7Mogger

Founder of the Ethnic nepotism-pill | Ntpill
1605083313032-png.797591

JBW theory btfo by biology
1605083368950-png.797593

" In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society. "

@looksmaxxer234 @TeraCope54 @Uglybrazilian @BigBiceps @SubhumanCurrycel

JBW DEBUNKED WITH BASIC SCIENCE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Idk why people spit on you. I agree with you on that part : People prefer - i hope - their own on average, it has more pros than cons, and is better for all in the long run. Only self-hating dudes want so strongely another phenotype than their own, and it's not a rational approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Strafe, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
But you haven't proved your point tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and 6ft7Mogger
and obv, NT is everything once 6ft7 and average to above, face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
and obv, NT is everything once 6ft7 and average to above, face.
im not 6ft 7 lmao ill get into the importance of NT in a later thread jbw is the main pillar of the blackpill that is absolutely stupid so im going to disprove this one

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
im not 6ft 7 lmao ill get into the importance of NT in a later thread jbw is the main pillar of the blackpill that is absolutely stupid so im going to disprove this one
I've gone throught that part too. Blackpill taken seriously is autism leading to depression without reason.
NT is indeed very important - inb4 low sentient without nuances of life say bluepill while what is really bluepill is to see everything with the prism of one deluded system that is the blackpill - especially when average, and even slightly below, because psl4 isn't irl 5/10, but more a bit.
It's just not useful when you'r legit ugly, and has less importance once you'r chad - it does still.
It's just that the blackpill worshipping was created by social inept dudes that couldn't NTmax and had to cope with getting such a look level that they hope to never have to be active in life. Won't happen, for anybody, there is a reason why gandy was a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 9837 and 7 others
I've gone throught that part too. Blackpill taken seriously is autism leading to depression without reason.
NT is indeed very important - inb4 low sentient without nuances of life say bluepill while what is really bluepill is to see everything with the prism of one deluded system that is the blackpill - especially when average, and even slightly below, because psl4 isn't irl 5/10, but more a bit.
It's just not useful when you'r legit ugly, and has less importance once you'r chad - it does still.
It's just that the blackpill worshipping was created by social inept dudes that couldn't NTmax and had to cope with getting such a look level that they hope to never have to be active in life. Won't happen, for anybody, there is a reason why gandy was a virgin.
extremely high iq the blackpill just depresses people for no reason or people with massive egos lie @BigBiceps use jbw to validate themselves

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, WadlowMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
extremely high iq the blackpill just depresses people for no reason or people with massive egos lie @BigBiceps use jbw to validate themselves
Indeed i got depressed due to that, i know what it means, the mentality of chad or death is such autism. I don't even know why i became depressed and believed in that crap, i guess contingency, because i used - and try again - to be fairly NT.
And anyway who want the typical white woman ?
Unless for validation, they don't know the proper role of a traditional woman in a couple, aren't virgin nor virtuous, those on datings apps are legit mentally ill into bdsm and submission shit - as do the guys in there -, will cuck you, and divorce "rap" you.
You only have to let your instinct lead you without using your reason to worship white women in this day and age especially, let alone the PSL part - they tend to get older and saggy faster, and tend to never have an angelic skull but have robust faces that i find too much and not neotenous, i'm high T, i'm attracted to high E girls and cute, not to robust "women".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 9837, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
No one except a few lazy poeple use the Blackpill to validate their own shortcomings so that they don't have to put in any actual effort in getting women.Then there are proponents of the Blackpill like me who witness first hand through the behaviours of women,that JBW and the Racepill is real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No one except a few lazy poeple use the Blackpill to validate their own shortcomings so that they don't have to put in any actual effort in getting women.Then there are proponents of the Blackpill like me who witness first hand through the behaviours of women,that JBW and the Racepill is real.
well it isnt i dont think u understand science bro. those are really just cherrypicked examples its not just black or white

I agree but isn't it normal - eventho from my IRL experience and studies i read it has to be nuanced pretty hard - ?
Like, we live in the west, with westernized soft power and culture for near a century, it's normal that white prefer their own. And they rule the world, we all know if we aren't low IQ that soft power for attraction is even more important than objective aesthetics.
Only self hating ethnics can't find it normal. But it's them who aren't.
And if anything, studies have shown that people prefer their own - meaning the white preferency among mostly SEA girls is a novelty due to their humiliation during WW2 and after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and 6ft7Mogger
I agree but isn't it normal - eventho from my IRL experience and studies i read it has to be nuanced pretty hard - ?
Like, we live in the west, with westernized soft power and culture for near a century, it's more that white prefer their own. And they rule the world, we all know if we aren't low IQ that soft power for attraction is even more important than objective aesthetics.
Only self hating ethnics can't find it normal. But it's them who aren't.
And if anything, studies have shown that people prefer their own - meaning the white preferency among mostly SEA girls is a novelty due to their humiliation during WW2 and after.
actually those countries like the phillipines are gold digger central as well as them having a much higher gender imbalance in favour of men

• +1
actually those countries like the phillipines are gold digger central as well as them having a much higher gender imbalance in favour of men
Yes exactly, they see the white man, not only throught the muh perspective of looks - if ever they do - but from what he represents to them :
Freedom - it's cope tho because hedonism only leads to doomness - money, status. BECAUSE OF SOFT POWER, again, BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEN AS THE RULERS.
that's why any dude, be it ugly, that is looking white, is worshipped in those jungle countries.
We have to understand that women have only their looks for them, and they have to assure their protection : If the country is poor, they don't give a fuck about looks, but about money and power, if the country is rich and welfare state is everywhere, they'll focus more on looks and lead to this current situation, unique in history where there are no virgins left in the west, nor virtue, and that at the same time lots of men are virgins and won't get a decent life.

Idk why ethnics do self-hate, because for most they have an amazing thing that is arrangedmarriage that let them getting a girl that fogs them to dirt without doing anything. Do this in the current hypergamy you won't get shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 10536
Yes exactly, they see the white man, not only throught the muh perspective of looks - if ever they do - but from what he represents to them :
Freedom - it's cope tho because hedonism only leads to doomness - money, status. BECAUSE OF SOFT POWER, again, BECAUSE THEY ARE SEEN AS THE RULERS.
that's why any dude, be it ugly, that is looking white, is worshipped in those jungle countries.
We have to understand that women have only their looks for them, and they have to assure their protection : If the country is poor, they don't give a fuck about looks, but about money and power, if the country is rich and welfare state is everywhere, they'll focus more on looks and lead to this current situation, unique in history where there are no virgins left in the west, nor virtue, and that at the same time lots of men are virgins and won't get a decent life.

Idk why ethnics do self-hate, because for most they have an amazing thing that is arrangedmarriage that let them getting a girl that fogs them to dirt without doing anything. Do this in the current hypergamy you won't get shit.
yep its all betabux they have 2% more females then males but that 2% of that entire population is like millions of excess women

they just see those white guys as money

• +1
Jbw is legit but blacks can run niche game, most of the girls are low class tho

• +1
Jbw is legit but blacks can run niche game, most of the girls are low class tho
dude we're talking about darwinism not tinder experiments where the ratio is 80 men to 20 women and theless then 2% of the us population use it

dude we're talking about darwinism not tinder experiments where the ratio is 80 men to 20 women and theless then 2% of the us population use it
i go outside IRL and 19/20 couples are white, the white girls with ethnics usually look very low class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7753
i go outside IRL and 19/20 couples are white, the white girls with ethnics usually look very low class
yep because white people prefer there own race and most people do that was my whole point

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5393
yep because white people prefer there own race and most people do that was my whole point
Its not only preference, white girls with ethnic is a big stigma/low status

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Its not only preference, white girls with ethnic is a big stigma/low status
yeah thats pretty much the whole world because of the tribal instinct

interracial dating is very taboo and most ethnic incels here just strictly want white women its stupid and then they claim jbw is real

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5393
the study is solid but environment matters who the girls are conditioned on will imprint heavy on their souls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 3043
the study is solid but environment matters who the girls are conditioned on will imprint heavy on their souls
that'd be a small minority tho interracial marriages are very very small % of all relationships

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
yeah thats pretty much the whole world because of the tribal instinct

interracial dating is very taboo and most ethnic incels here just strictly want white women its stupid and then they claim jbw is real
white women will rarely actually like an ethnic man or black man the entire dynamic is too kinky for me who am I really making love to the girl or her dad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
1605083313032-png.797591

JBW theory btfo by biology
1605083368950-png.797593

" In sociology, the term ethnic nepotism describes a human tendency for in-group bias or in-group favouritism applied by nepotism for people with the same ethnicity within a multi-ethnic society. "

@looksmaxxer234 @TeraCope54 @Uglybrazilian @BigBiceps @SubhumanCurrycel

JBW DEBUNKED WITH BASIC SCIENCE
JFL at taking a sociology study seriously

JFL at taking a sociology study seriously
"sociology"
mate that is literally darwinism and actual science not from online dating studies where there is a massive gender imbalance

who should people trust darwinist or basement dwellers

• JFL
@goat2x btfo

• +1
@Intjcel Don't rage react me bro, i'm refering to the typical modernist female, that tend to be more white because it's a western issue for now mainly - but exist elsewhere too. There are good women of every race and pheno, but they are rare, very rare, that's the brutal truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
@Intjcel Don't rage react me bro, i'm refering to the typical modernist female, that tend to be more white because it's a western issue for now mainly - but exist elsewhere too. There are good women of every race and pheno, but they are rare, very rare, that's the brutal truth.
I understand and mostly agree with you though.
And the rage is the "anger at the world", why do we have to go through all of this, why is everything so shitty and unfair, etc etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3043 and 6ft7Mogger
And the rage is the "anger at the world", why do we have to go through all of this, why is everything so shitty and unfair, etc etc.
dw bro u will make it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10536
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 3043
imo it's because there is a greater purpose in life, a real meaning but for this each and all of us need to do a methological doubt.
And you'll see that if God exist, he gives us hardship in the short term because he loves us, that if we are steadfast, in the long run he will give us a greater good - but since we can't see the future and aren't virtuous on average we just try to be angry at life. Haven't you noticed that the richest, more gl dudes don't struggle on a daily short term basis, but are empty and sad in the long run?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, WadlowMaxxing, MilfLover69 and 1 other person
imo it's because there is a greater purpose in life, a real meaning but for this each and all of us need to do a methological doubt.
And you'll see that if God exist, he gives us hardship in the short term because he loves us, that if we are steadfast, in the long run he will give us a greater good - but since we can't see the future and aren't virtuous on average we just try to be angry at life. Haven't you noticed that the richest, more gl dudes don't struggle on a daily short term basis, but are empty and sad in the long run?
Personally look at things a bit different. Especially towards the meaning of "life" as a whole and individually. I think by now we understand about the universe enough, to comprehend that there's inherently quantifiably meaning to the universe and "humanity". If you will - an expression of entrophy. Not us individually as humans i.e. you or me, but as a whole and our future.
We wouldn't be building the things and trying to rationalise the things that are undergoing in the universe. We do know already right now that there is an end, which goes beyond our deaths - heat death of the universe. The knowledge of which does allow us, again, if you may - escape it.
Individually imo it's much more simplistic, you will serve your purpose regardless of what you will or won't do, but you could spend your existence being happy and living a fulfilling life, which is what I'd evaluate as individual meaning and reason of life.

Edit and about the rich people. I honestly don't know. I personally have met and interacted with hundreds if not thousands of people, yet I don't know a single person. Or somebody I could call a friend. So I feel like I don't quite understand people closely. Let alone rich people. Never even really met any rich people in the first place. I can't imagine them being unhappy. Maybe fucked up dopamine etc, but they simply have all of their needs taken care of, which is not something that could be said by a lot of people, including me. And I'm talking the basic fucking needs really.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
bump

• +1
I think you need to make a better thread on this further outlining your point with more sources and order

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7098 and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
It's funny, people always try to "debunk" shit but go out on the street or to a dance club for 5 minutes and it's very clear what's attractive

Link me the paper, this sounds like self-reported garbage and based on pre-globalist data

if you've ever been to an asian/african country as a white dude you know how strong JBW is

online dating studies > darwinism i have literally gotten pussy cuz of soin color and geight alone

online dating studies > darwinism i have literally gotten pussy cuz of soin color and geight alone
IQ level of 50 i
It's funny, people always try to "debunk" shit but go out on the street or to a dance club for 5 minutes and it's very clear what's attractive
going to a dance club where the gender ratio is mainly men is stupid
Link me the paper, this sounds like self-reported garbage and based on pre-globalist data

if you've ever been to an asian/african country as a white dude you know how strong JBW is
aisan/african countries are poor shitholes where the women want to escape

• JFL
IQ level of 50 i

going to a dance club where the gender ratio is mainly men is stupid

aisan/african countries are poor shitholes where the women want to escape
i fucked millionaire family korean and chinese bitches that don‘t want to go anywhere. too much coping, chink

i fucked millionaire family korean and chinese bitches that don‘t want to go anywhere. too much coping, chink
1. im not a chink
2. proof?
3. JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Shrek2OnDvD
and that sounds like a massive larp unless you're some model
6ft7Mogger

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Shrek2OnDvD
and that sounds like a massive larp unless you're some model
6ft7Mogger
you don't have to be a model if you are white in CHINA, contrary to you :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :feelskek: :lul:

JBW stands true

you don't have to be a model if you are white in CHINA, contrary to you :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :feelskek: :lul:

JBW stands true
cope this is what 5.5 psl white gets u
1605135853788-png.798988

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and WadlowMaxxing
cope this is what 5.5 psl white gets u
1605135853788-png.798988

Crying Child GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Sociology IS NOT Science; when to got speculate reasons.
no need to argue versus his cope. being an asian male, at the end of the Sexual market value hierarchy, he has to try to cope somehow