Jeremy Meeks is a 9/10 facially

Coping

Coping

Kraken
850B840C C61F 4131 86FF 9C844D2CC940 4A65F316 6162 4274 B7A3 97609A92F93D 7A3EB827 C8C5 43DD A897 299749D696E9 A6D12A40 8FDD 4E4C A561 35FCD05A5F59

Insane harmony, perfect proportions, colouring, and bones. Mogs every male model facially tbh. Even with his shit hair he still looks insane, put his hair on any male model and they would go down significantly. This is also the ideal phenotype to have imo girls would pick him over any other male model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, mrdolphin, androidcel and 1 other person
Tbh I think he's an ugly nigger. I'd beat him up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, YoungRichNigga, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
Agreed. He's a god on earth
Jeremy meeks nyfw plein fall 2017 rex 2 ftr

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
no about him being ugly
I mean I honestly think he's ugly as fuck. I've seen better looking black dudes than him. Is he even black tho? Looks mixed - black-white to me.

• +1
Reactions: xzibit
He has good coloring but some bad features

his profile is weaker, but otherwise yeah he is light brown skin with blue eyes lmfao

• +1

Godly color halo is what makes him.

doesn't work as well without coloring, but he still looks amazing.

• +1
Agreed, he has attained famous Supermodel status from a mugshot alone.
bad feature, WHERE?

He's a 7.9 in the mugshot picture, otherwise he's a 7.5/10. Looks like 5/10 with hair. (Look at previous mugshots).

View attachment 8753View attachment 8754View attachment 8755View attachment 8756

Insane harmony, perfect proportions, colouring, and bones. Mogs every male model facially tbh. Even with his shit hair he still looks insane, put his hair on any male model and they would go down significantly. This is also the ideal phenotype to have imo girls would pick him over any other male model

Brb, non-existent eyebrows.

Meanwhile Jon Kortajarena bonemogs the shit out of him.

jon-kortajarena-pompadour-styles-picture-of-jon-kortajarena-modern-izigitl-2.jpg

He's a 7.9 in the mugshot picture, otherwise he's a 7.5/10. Looks like 5/10 with hair. (Look at previous mugshots).

jon-kortajarena-pompadour-styles-picture-of-jon-kortajarena-modern-izigitl-2.jpg

his biggest flaw is his jaw thats recessed

Cope, his eyebrows are literally his only bad feature and he still looks godly.
070302E7 0201 4453 898B 307775B6E005
Still looks like a 7.5-8 minimum in this and the other one jfl at 5, Meeks harmony, colouring, eye area and proportion mogs that guy, bones are not far off either

this is new and exciting

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Barrett mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
his biggest flaw is his jaw thats recessed

That, along with his 404 eyebrows.

Cope, his eyebrows are literally his only bad feature and he still looks godly.
View attachment 8789
Still looks like a 7.5-8 minimum in this and the other one jfl at 5, Meeks harmony, colouring, eye area and proportion mogs that guy, bones are not far off either

JFL at being this low IQ, I meant the mugshot before that one. He's like a 6 in that mugshot due to shitty facial hair as well.
Barrett mogs
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hes not, havent you seen that his chin is 2mm recessed ???? /s

IMG 0496

Its weird because his profile isnt that good.

I mean I honestly think he's ugly as fuck. I've seen better looking black dudes than him. Is he even black tho? Looks mixed - black-white to me.
I agree, jeremy meeks looks average or below i don't see the appeal in him. I also asked my sister if he's good looking and she said nope.

JFL I remember back when the story originally came up, foids said they wouldn't date him because "his stare is like a serial killer's".