Jesus Christ is a son of the Lord God

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
Romans 8
14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
15So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. 24We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.

28he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstbornn among many brothers and sisters.

Luke 3
38Kenan was the son of Enosh.
Enosh was the son of Seth.
Seth was the son of Adam.
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
18And I will be your Father,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4
4But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.

6And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Philippians 2
14Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people

Hebrews 2
10God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.
11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.

12For he said to God,“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.I will praise you among your assembled people.”13He also said,“I will put my trust in him,”that is, “I and the children God has given me.”14Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood.

For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

Psalm 82
5But these oppressors know nothing;
they are so ignorant!They wander about in darkness,while the whole world is shaken to the core.6I say, ‘You are gods;
you are all children of the Most High.

Mathew 18
1About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”2Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

4So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.5“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalfa is welcoming me. 6But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

1John 3
1See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

10So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 6723, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
Anyone reading this tell me if you actually read this guys long ass bible page posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11999, Deleted member 6380, Albeacho and 1 other person
2E1EDC38 9220 48D9 A0C4 ED38DC4FBA07

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Growth Plate, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Big cope thinking god has a son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Gaia262, s3-s3 and 5 others
@ThatDjangoWalk
@Maesthetic
@SayHeyHey
@infidel hunter
@RAITEIII
@LondonVillie
@GigaChang
@Albeacho
@Zakamg
@CupOfCoffee
@GreenTea
@ilyess

@WadlowMaxxing
@Toth's thot
@FastBananaCEO
@Andrew91
@Gargantuan
@Beetleking88
@Maesthetic
@Zakkr01_ita

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infidel hunter, Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 7651 and 8 others
8B55146B 8DCB 4118 ADB8 55CA6623908F

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10987
@ThatDjangoWalk
@Maesthetic
@SayHeyHey
@infidel hunter
@RAITEIII
@LondonVillie
@GigaChang
@Albeacho
@Zakamg
@CupOfCoffee
@GreenTea
@ilyess

@WadlowMaxxing
@Toth's thot
@FastBananaCEO
@Andrew91
@Gargantuan
@Beetleking88
@Maesthetic
@Zakkr01_ita
Man not again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Acnno and Pubertymaxxer3
Jésus is the Messiah but he is only a man

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, s3-s3, ilyess and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Pubertymaxxer3
Romans 8
15So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. 24We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.

28he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstbornn among many brothers and sisters.

Luke 3
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4
4But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.

6And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Philippians 2
14Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people

Hebrews 2
10God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.
11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.

12For he said to God,“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.I will praise you among your assembled people.”13He also said,“I will put my trust in him,”that is, “I and the children God has given me.”14Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood.

For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

Psalm 82
they are so ignorant!They wander about in darkness,while the whole world is shaken to the core.6I say, ‘You are gods;

Mathew 18
1About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”2Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

4So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.5“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalfa is welcoming me. 6But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

1John 3
1See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

10So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.
My response is this video

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Pubertymaxxer3
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
over for christiancels

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Pubertymaxxer3
lesko u need to type heigh quelity essay dont just copy paste .

2:16

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914, s3-s3 and ThatDjangoWalk
there way too many problems with this i dont even know from where to start but i will say that atleast im happy you are christian(even tho i would obviously want you to be muslim for your own good)but let me say this,if you follow the teachings of jesus you shouldnt believe he is the son of god nor god himself,that wouldnt make sense either from a logical point of view because how can god be his own son.prophet jesus never claimed to be god or the son of god if anything he said "the only true god is the father" and "i pray to my god and your god"(god obviously doesent pray to no one so for this alone jesus cant be god)the trinitarian ideology came centuries after jesus teachings which had nothing to do with the trinity.but mirin the fact you are religious didnt even know

• Love it
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
@ThatDjangoWalk
@Maesthetic
@SayHeyHey
@infidel hunter
@RAITEIII
@LondonVillie
@GigaChang
@Albeacho
@Zakamg
@CupOfCoffee
@GreenTea
@ilyess

@WadlowMaxxing
@Toth's thot
@FastBananaCEO
@Andrew91
@Gargantuan
@Beetleking88
@Maesthetic
@Zakkr01_ita
He is a prophet yes but not divine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: s3-s3 and ThatDjangoWalk
Amen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE A DAMN GOD HAS A SON, YOU DUMBASS COWARD YOU CAN'T QUESTION HIS OWN BELIEFS ON A BLACKPILLED FORUM, FUCK YOUR GAY ASS RELIGION

Nah he was a fag

Romans 8

Luke 3
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4

Philippians 2

Hebrews 2

Psalm 82

Mathew 18

1John 3

Suck my left bullocks

Who's Jesus?

Suck my left bullocks
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9217
What if it's actually Krishna though, I mean it even sounds cognate with the word 'Christ'

Amen!

• +1
Big cope thinking god has a son
there way too many problems with this i dont even know from where to start but i will say that atleast im happy you are christian(even tho i would obviously want you to be muslim for your own good)but let me say this,if you follow the teachings of jesus you shouldnt believe he is the son of god nor god himself,that wouldnt make sense either from a logical point of view because how can god be his own son.prophet jesus never claimed to be god or the son of god if anything he said "the only true god is the father" and "i pray to my god and your god"(god obviously doesent pray to no one so for this alone jesus cant be god)the trinitarian ideology came centuries after jesus teachings which had nothing to do with the trinity.but mirin the fact you are religious didnt even know
Facts brotha, Mashallah
I am the son of God

• +1
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
lol ur one of my favorite users