Jesus is not god

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
Hebrews 5
5So also Christ did not glorify himself in becoming a high priest, but was appointed by the one who said to him,
“You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”;
6as he says also in another place,
You are a priest forever,
according to the order of Melchizedek.”

7In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; 9and having been made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him, 10having been designated by God a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

Luke2:40
40The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.

2 samuel 7:14
14I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. When he commits iniquity, I will punish him with a rod such as mortals use, with blows inflicted by human beings.

1 Timothy 2 5
5For there is one God;
there is also one mediator between God and humankind,
Christ Jesus, himself human,
6who gave himself a ransom for all

Galatians 3:19
19Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring would come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained through angels by a mediator. 20Now a mediator involves more than one party; but God is one.

John 20
15Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?” Because she thought he was the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him.” Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni” (which means Teacher). Jesus replied,

“Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father. Go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’Mary Magdalene came and informed the disciples, “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them what Jesus had said to her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ☽Al-Muqanna☾, nonserviam, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
Dnr this has nothing to do with looks theory you fucking faggot take your Jew mind control propaganda religion elsewhere stupid ape

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Fear, OgreMaxxing and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, OgreMaxxing, Deleted member 5145 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Revelation 1:6 " God and his Father"
So if Jesus isn't God, who is God's father?

• +1
Reactions: john2
  • +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
No one is but everyone is

Yeah tbh the Trinity is retarded. It's the one thing that puts me off Christianity. It's entirely incoherent.

the format of these threads are just.... weird.

i mean im not even talking about the fact that its religious. but you make some thread title then just slap some bible quotes into the OP

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Yeah tbh the Trinity is retarded. It's the one thing that puts me off Christianity. It's entirely incoherent.
Trinity is heresy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Htobrother
Hebrews 5
5So also Christ did not glorify himself in becoming a high priest, but was appointed by the one who said to him,
“You are my Son,

7In the days of his flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. 8Although he was a Son, he learned obedience through what he suffered; 9and having been made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him, 10having been designated by God a high priest according to the order of Melchizedek.

40The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.

14I will be a father to him, and he shall be a son to me. When he commits iniquity, I will punish him with a rod such as mortals use, with blows inflicted by human beings.

1 Timothy 2 5
5For there is one God;

19Why then the law? It was added because of transgressions, until the offspring would come to whom the promise had been made; and it was ordained through angels by a mediator. 20Now a mediator involves more than one party; but God is one.

John 20
15Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Who are you looking for?” Because she thought he was the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him.” Jesus said to her, “Mary.” She turned and said to him in Aramaic, “Rabboni” (which means Teacher). Jesus replied,

“Do not touch me, for I have not yet ascended to my Father. Go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’Mary Magdalene came and informed the disciples, “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them what Jesus had said to her.
Jesus will come back to fight the antichrist and slaughter all jews

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@werty1457

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5969
Matthew 3
16After Jesus was baptized, he immediately came up from the water. Suddenly, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God coming down as a dove to him. Then a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love-my Son with whom I am pleased."

Luke 22
68But he told them, “If I tell you, you won’t believe me, and if I ask you a question, you won’t answer me. But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”
Then they all asked, “Are you, then, the Son of God?”
He answered them, “You said it—I AM.”
“Why do we need any more testimony?” they asked. “We have heard it ourselves from his own mouth!”

Just remember that God created all the suffering in the world. Consider the cruelty of nature, consider the amount of torture so many people had to go through in history, and the ways they were tortured and killed. Getting their balls eaten by dogs alive, getting body parts chopped off, pouring melted iron into eyes, burning people alive, boiling people to death. Why would you worship a being that allowed for these things? How the fuck is that a good God? I'm just asking tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itorroella9, Marsiere214, manletofpeace81 and 1 other person
not a single person who is intelligent believes in god

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and CupOfCoffee
Hebrews 5
“You are my Son,

1 Timothy 2 5
5For there is one God;

John 20

Stop bringing religion into the looksmax site you pig

vishnu.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
cope
his name is st.hamudi

Just remember that God created all the suffering in the world. Consider the cruelty of nature, consider the amount of torture so many people had to go through in history, and the ways they were tortured and killed. Getting their balls eaten by dogs alive, getting body parts chopped off, pouring melted iron into eyes, burning people alive, boiling people to death. Why would you worship a being that allowed for these things? How the fuck is that a good God? I'm just asking tbh
Ye I have considered it.It just means god allows suffering to happen

Jesus is not God cause neither God or Jesus exist

Newton's theories got BTFO by einstein, whats your point?
Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance. Do you agree ?

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Atheism is so senseless. When I look at the solar system, I see the earth at the right distance from the sun to receive the proper amounts of heat and light. This did not happen by chance. Do you agree ?
I'm not an atheist, and you don't need to be a theist to believe in determinism.

HO LE FRIK at this thread and it's replies. @werty1457... boy, you must have had a hard time dealing with these dull-wits :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
The concept of trinity is present in most religions

Thoughts @Toodlydood?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Fake
Fake

This is the problem with internet, anyone can say anything without proof and somebody would believe him for the rest of his life
Yeah, like people saying god is real

Yeah, like people saying god is real
When a person comes out in a desert and says things that will happen 1400 years later, fullfill prophecies that were said thousands of years before his birth, allow me to trust him

Last edited:
When a person comes out in a desert and makes completely vague statements that humans themselves force themselves to enact, allow me to blindly believe it and not have any form of higher level reasoning.
ok bro, dont let me step in the way

"What is your argument?" X, y and Z

"What is your argument?" Retard, Cope, im better than you

That is not the way son
You don't have an argument, all you have is ad hominems (lol guess this is what happens when you don't have a moral barrier), and people from the 17th century saying god is real lol.

You don't have an argument, all you have is ad hominems (lol guess this is what happens when you don't have a moral barrier), and people from the 17th century saying god is real lol.
There are too many arguments son, not biased and opinionbases or desirebased ones, rather they are actual facts, prophecies, Isaiah 42 in the Bible, tangible miracles performed by the prophets

Problem is, if even when prophet Jesus, raised the dead in front of people and they didn't believe him, instead they tried to kill him, what can i do being just a someone in any place of earth and not a prophet?

I hope one day you try to learn about Islam with an open heart, and by the way, i want you please to remember a couple of verses of the Qur'an(Interpretation of the Meaning):

"The life of this world is merely the enjoyment of delusion"

"Allah never changes the condition of a people unless they strive to change themselves"

Last edited:
Acts 7
55But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked intently toward heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56“Look!” he said. “I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!” 57But they covered their ears, shouting out with a loud voice, and rushed at him with one intent.

58When they had driven him out of the city, they began to stone him, and the witnesses laid their cloaks at the feet of a young man named Saul. 59They continued to stone Stephen while he prayed, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!” 60Then he fell to his knees and cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them!” When he had said this, he died.

You can’t good without bad

R
Dnr this has nothing to do with looks theory you fucking faggot take your Jew mind control propaganda religion elsewhere stupid ape
Please remind me of your looks