Jesus was Hated when He was Alive after All the Good he Did

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
At his trial the normies screamed crucify Jesus and they wanted to release Barabas, a know criminal and murderer.
Jesus did so much for them and this is how they repaid him.
That is how evil normies are.

These are the same normies worshipping him now since they get social status points
for doing so and they think he is a white Chad, that is why so many women follow him now.

77101594b599694b150d816b1f1b74f1.png

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and M-1014
Jesus hated the goyim

• +1
Reactions: mike21, northern mogger and comingthrough
33 years on earth no sin committed. He truly was God

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Jesus doesn’t need your sympathy bro

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
At his trial the normies screamed crucify Jesus and they wanted to release Barabas, a know criminal and murderer.
Jesus did so much for them and this is how they repaid him.
That is how evil normies are.

These are the same normies worshipping him now since they get social status points
for doing so and they think he is a white Chad, that is why so many women follow him now.

77101594b599694b150d816b1f1b74f1.png
Actually His most trusted loyal loving followers were women. They were the first to even visit him, and Mary who He freed from sin, went on to do more for Him, she was a preacher in Gaul, modern day France for the rest of her life.

Jesus was Is a Legit Alpha Male. God of the Old Testament in human form. The people who wanted to crucify Him were the satanic Jews of that generation who did not accept Him.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
And his own followers betrayed him and denied knowing him. Imagine how he felt

• So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
And his own followers betrayed him and denied knowing him. Imagine how he felt
It's Sad but still He forgave them, He knew they would do that, and still He chose them and they went to receive His Spirit and preach and die as martyrs.

It's Sad but still He forgave them, He knew they would do that, and still He chose them and they went to receive His Spirit and preach and die as martyrs.
i wouldn’t forgive them tbh. If one betrayed you he will for sure betray again but they all got their karma they all got murdered in a horrific way

i wouldn’t forgive them tbh. If one betrayed you he will for sure betray again but they all got their karma they all got murdered in a horrific way
They died as martyrs for their faith, and are now in Heaven. They were terrified that's why they denied Him. I don't think I would but who knows. It's sad.

i wasnt giving him sympathy,
I was exposing normies for how evil they are.
It's true we are all evil, especially most human beings in general, nevermind normies. Even on this site they are some of the worst.

Jesus was a manlet who got mogged by based kikes

They died as martyrs for their faith, and are now in Heaven. They were terrified that's why they denied Him. I don't think I would but who knows. It's sad.
they redeemed themselves but I wouldn’t trust them after that

Jesus was a manlet who got mogged by based kikes
Actually the Shroud of Turin shows He was tall for that time especially. And He never got mogged, in fact Jerusalem got taken over and the people who rejected Him, enslaved, genocided and scattered soon after as Jesus foretold, until 1948.

Idiot.

Actually the Shroud of Turin shows He was tall for that time especially. And He never got mogged, in fact Jerusalem got taken over and the people who rejected Him, enslaved, genocided and scattered soon after as Jesus foretold, until 1948.

Idiot.
lol he was shorter than the roman average and about average for judea

Didn’t the Pharisees condemn him , just modern day elites , witch hunt
the normies he healed, fed and did many things for yelled crucify him and free barabas the murderer,
they are just as guilty as the pharisees.

lol he was shorter than the roman average and about average for judea
Romans were also short buddy. The Romans who persecuted His religion after all ended up in Hell after they died, which the life average then was what? Not even 70 years old?

Rome later worshipped Jesus as their God and Christianity took over their nation. The empire of Rome fell, but Christianity lives on forever.

the normies he healed, fed and did many things for yelled crucify him and free barabas the murderer,
they are just as guilty as the pharisees.
I doubt those specific people He helped did that bro, it was the pharisees and other's who rejected Him.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and autistic_tendencies
Romans were also short buddy. The Romans who persecuted His religion after all ended up in Hell after they died, which the life average then was what? Not even 70 years old?

Rome later worshipped Jesus as their God and Christianity took over their nation. The empire of Rome fell, but Christianity lives on forever.
tales

I doubt those specific people He helped did that bro, it was the pharisees and other's who rejected Him.
so where were the normies he helped when they were crucifying him?
they were hiding in a corner and left him to die.

also I helped many people in life and they fucked me over after.
I wouldnt be surprised if many he helped betrayed him after.

so they are guilty, fuck them.

so where were the normies he helped when they were crucifying him?
they were hiding in a corner and left him to die.

also I helped many people in life and they fucked me over after.
I wouldnt be surprised if many he helped betrayed him after.

so they are guilty, fuck them.
A man named Simon even helped Him carry His cross at one point. The people He also healed were not all even in Jerusalem but other parts of Judah/Israel.

Also there was not much they can do. A rich man even gave Him his tomb.

Last edited:
there are 1000k+ images of jesus depicting him as a nigger or chink and all kinda shit
Yeah he transcends all religions there’s depictions of him in every race color

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
A man named Simon even helped Him carry His cross at one point. The people He also healed were not all even in Jerusalem but other parts of Judah/Israel.

Also there was not much they can do. A rich man even gave Him his tomb.
Many helped him but no one really changed or could change his fate

If Jesus' mom was a virgin then there was no possible way for a y chromosome to enter his body, thus making him LGBTQ+
It's called the Miraculous Conception. Retard. And that's Not how it works.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If Jesus' mom was a virgin then there was no possible way for a y chromosome to enter his body, thus making him LGBTQ+
Supernatural you can’t explain that

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin