"Jewish takeover theory" is bullshit srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If the immigrants flooding into the west is only the result if jews wanting to take over the world then why are anti-semetic non-whites obtaining so many positions of power in the west? Jews using non-whites as welfare whores that can be easily controlled is one thing, but many non-whites who hate jews are actually obtaining real power in the west. At this point half of tech companies like google aren't even controlled by whites or jews anymore. Half of google at this point are Asians and Indians. We also have Muslims becoming politicians and hating on jews.

Honestly I think "da joose" is becoming a forced meme. Yes I agree they suck but honestly the growing power of anti-semites in western politics is starting to discredit the narrative that all of this is merely a jewish plan. How do jews benefit from putting anti-semetic non-whites into actual positions of power in the west?

My theory is that there is LIMITED truth to the jewish conspiracy theories, in that jews do in fact work together to promote their own interest at the expense of others, but that there is no overall "grand plan". Ultimately jews also get fucked by whites vanishing. Where are they suppose to go after whites are gone? Israel? That place is fucked once the USA goes communist and won't support it anymore. If white people are going down then so are jews.

jews do in fact work together to promote their own interest at the expense of others, but that there is no overall "grand plan"

(((disillusioned)))

you aren't keeping up boyo

@disillusioned bro can you suck my penis?

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt
Jews, in particular zionists have a delusional religious grand plan to take over syria to prepare for what they believe is their messiah. Low IQ as fuck if you deny this shit

Thread starterSimilar threadsForumRepliesDate
ZUZZCEL
Gunna test out tommorow if my theory of taking laxatives after bingingOffTopic11Yesterday at 6:38 PM