• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, iloveboobs, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and notsocommonthumb

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Pneuma Palingenesis, iloveboobs and 5 others
ngl those missiles are crazy OP. Imagine being a jew in Tel Aviv, walking down the street and boom you're hit
jews are fireproof

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, WeiWei and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

Wait, aren't the ones videotaping arabs? Palestinians? I don't think I can hear Hebrew being spoken. I think itz's Arabic.

Fucking brutal, just rewatched, they hit them brutally. Imaging getting hit, shit

Wait, aren't the ones videotaping arabs? Palestinians? I don't think I can hear Hebrew being spoken. I think itz's Arabic.

Fucking brutal, just rewatched, they hit them brutally. Imaging getting hit, shit
yeah they're recording from palestine nigga

• +1
Do we know how many casualties from those in the vid specifically? Must have been a fuck ton
they can only start counting once the missiles stop nigga :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, iloveboobs, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
they can only start counting once the missiles stop nigga :forcedsmile:
You're right lol I'm surprised it's only Iran nuking the jews, I saw videos of a bunch of muslims in Pakistan rioting over Hezbollah leader's death. Surprised Saudi Arabia hasn't started nuking the kikes too

• +1
You're right lol I'm surprised it's only Iran nuking the jews, I saw videos of a bunch of muslims in Pakistan rioting over Hezbollah leader's death. Surprised Saudi Arabia hasn't started nuking the kikes too

jfl bro you're so out of the picture
saudi arabia is literally israel's best friend
the only muslims helping palestine rn are shias

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Pneuma Palingenesis, ahouzeh18 and 2 others
Ah yeah I am I didnn't know. How come Saudi is an ally of the jews if Saudis are muslims? Why is it only Shia's and not Sunni's as well?

• +1
Casualties = 0

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: infini, shia.jihadist and WeiWei
Ah yeah I am I didnn't know. How come Saudi is an ally of the jews if Saudis are muslims? Why is it only Shia's and not Sunni's as well?
because their leaders are all materialistic athiests jfl

• JFL
because their leaders are all materialistic athiests jfl
You aren't wrong, I've always had the feeling that the majority of these 'muslim' leaders and politicians are just fake muslims, in fact they are atheists. Like me, I'm an atheist too. Lol at retards falling for these politicians.

Damn look at them hit

Also I can't edit my original post, but I, WeiWei, stand firmly against all acts of terrorism committed by anybody.
My profile is entirely satire. None of what I have said thus far is to be taken at face value. You are entirely responsible for any actions you take.

• JFL
Nuke will go off in the Middle East. I’m calling it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, iloveboobs and WeiWei
  • +1
saudi and israel hate iran. tbh cuck move by saudi to allow israel to exist. but i imagine the taliban for example will begin to do all they can to help against israel

• Woah
Glad I dont live there

• +1
sunni governments are cucked.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Just throwing rocks. At least 🇮🇱 knows when it comes to the west how cowardly Islamic states really are.