jfl at chestbrah lying botu his dosages

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

hes basically saying he only takes sarms

total bs, hes def taking a fuck ton more.

looks like a dead fish or something imo

hes def running mast+tren or something

Bro.. he said Sarms AND 100mg of test. That probably puts him around 800-1000 test bro. Seeing as I'm almost 3000 (maybe more at this point) at 500mg weekly

If that's true then the test plus sarms would be his cruise dose. But in that pic he looks trenned out.

I'm also not buying It.He looks he's on 7%bf.

Bro.. he said Sarms AND 100mg of test. That probably puts him around 800-1000 test bro. Seeing as I'm almost 3000 (maybe more at this point) at 500mg weekly

Is it your cruise dosage!?

Yeah that's an old pic, look at recent videos of him. Guys like him get shredded hard once per year then post pics of it throughout the year. That comment was 2w ago and he doesn't look trenned like that now. Currently I could see him on trt n sarms.

Hes sponsored by a sarm company so he says that

100mg doesnt put u up tht high

100mg doesnt put u up tht high
Tt can if you're twink size and a high responder. But it wouldn't put someone who's chestys size up that high. The more blood volume you have the more gear you need to reach the same blood levels.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Why do we give a fuck about this guy again?

• Hideous face with FWHR of a literal horse and disgusting jaw implants
  • garbage frame due to bird ribcage
  • gay grooming (piercings, tattoos, hair...)
He has a VERY low class phenotype. His ethnicity, piercings, and hair make him look like a scummy rat. Doesn't help that his torso is shaped like a pillar, just like a rat has it.

This is what women see when they see this subhuman on the streets:

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz, Deleted member 1139, Tony and 2 others
its too muc in my opinion