JFL at ethnic conservatives living in western countries

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
They think just because they're Christian and fluent in the language of the western country they migrated to that they will automatically be welcomed and liked by said white conservatives, and while it may seem that way on the surface because no no wants to be seen as racist it doesn't change the fact that deep down they low-key still view them as brown/ethnic parasites that they wish would fuck off to where they came from.

Their pandering is cringe as fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, wishIwasSalludon, Xangsane and 21 others
@incelmogger facts or nah

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and incelmogger
Yeah very true. Deep down everyone would rather just be around people that look like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Xangsane, Maalik and 11 others
They think just because they're Christian and fluent in the language of the western country they migrated to that they will automatically be welcomed and liked by said white conservatives, and while it may seem that way on the surface because no no wants to be seen as racist it doesn't change the fact that deep down they low-key still view them as brown/ethnic parasites that they wish would fuck off to where they came from.

I just dont think we are the same

white adjacent latino catholics and christian arabs are perfectably integrated in the west

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme and Deleted member 7580
cope harder op

@SecularIslamist you have no idea how christian ethnics are treated compared to muslim ethncitieis

i've heard white people say the most vile things about pakis and arabs and turks and muslims in general

east asians and hindus integrate 100% into the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Big White Cuck
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, MaghrebGator and SecularIslamist

Actually they are at least contributing and integrating as opposed to uncivilised niggers and sharia law pushers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
@SecularIslamist you have no idea how christian ethnics are treated compared to muslim ethncitieis

i've heard white people say the most vile things about pakis and arabs and turks and muslims in general

east asians and hindus integrate 100% into the west
Maybe you're projecting American environment to rest of the world - like typical Americunts.

I can tell you for a FACT all immigrant children hang around together here irrespective of religious background. My friends growing up were Brazilian, Portuguese, polish, paki, Somali, Indian. The only thing that united is were the fact that we weren't Britcuck originally.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and rand anon

Attachments

• B0ACC740-5942-4348-ADD0-8D83E72423EE.png
    B0ACC740-5942-4348-ADD0-8D83E72423EE.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Actually they are at least contributing and integrating as opposed to uncivilised niggers and sharia law pushers
Didn’t say they weren’t, ofc they will be preferred over Muslims.

My point is that despite all their efforts to integrate and all their contributions, their presence in the west will still not sit right with most white people deep down. They will never truly be part of the gang in the same way other whites are. And that is a brutal blackpill.

Just look at vivek Ramaswamy he did everything right, billionaire, Harvard, well spoken. He’s clearly the best candidate yet trump and desantis beat him in the poll probably because he’s not white. Mark my words if Vivek Ramaswamy was white he would be getting most of the votes by a landslide.

Same for Rishi Sunak he’s hated mostly cuz he’s Indian

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, ascension, Xangsane and 1 other person
Maybe you're projecting American environment to rest of the world - like typical Americunts.

I can tell you for a FACT all immigrant children hang around together here irrespective of religious background. My friends growing up were Brazilian, Portuguese, polish, paki, Somali, Indian. The only thing that united is were the fact that we weren't Britcuck originally.
europeans like spaniards and brits as well as well as candians

ethncis are jealous of whites because theyre ugly and poor but its not a matter of culture its just looks and income

rich decent looking turks still have ethnic failo despite being white passin more than a poor mexican cunt would be

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Didn’t say they weren’t, ofc they will be preferred over Muslims.

My point is that despite all their efforts to integrate and all their contributions, their presence in the west will still not sit right with most white people deep down. They will never truly be part of the gang in the same way other whites are. And that is a brutal blackpill.

Just look at vivek Ramaswamy he did everything right, billionaire, Harvard, well spoken. He’s clearly the best candidate yet trump and desantis beat him in the poll probably because he’s not white. Mark my words if Vivek Ramaswamy was white he would be getting most of the votes by a landslide.

Same for Rishi Sunak he’s hated mostly cuz he’s Indian
Cope white cucks thirst for more ethnic imports to show that they’re muh progressive. Good for me tho. Cum niggers will lick my ass when I move to the usa

• JFL
Cope white cucks thirst for more ethnic imports to show that they’re muh progressive. Good for me tho. Cum niggers will lick my ass when I move to the usa
Where are you from

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
europeans like spaniards and brits as well as well as candians

ethncis are jealous of whites because theyre ugly and poor but its not a matter of culture its just looks and income

rich decent looking turks still have ethnic failo despite being white passin more than a poor mexican cunt would be
Bruh there's no fucking way English boys look at Spaniards the same way as themselves. Get off your crack! :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Bruh there's no fucking way English boys look at Spaniards the same way as themselves. Get off your crack! :lul::lul::lul:
Anglos think they’re gods chosen people they’re on par with Jews in terms of superiority complex.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, BitchBoy, try2beme and 1 other person
of course not but they dont face an ethnic failo or culture failo like muslim and brown ethnicities

only a foreigner failo or even halo depending on the person

no paki or arba or turk has a foreigner halo anywgere but japan

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ironic coming from a white worshipping Arab.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yeah very true. Deep down everyone would rather just be around people that look like them
This is it. When people migrate neither party really benefits. No one feels safe or secure around other races. It's biological instinct.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
of course not but they dont face an ethnic failo or culture failo like muslim and brown ethnicities
Talking as if you don’t face a cultural falio as a Muslim revert 😂😂😂

• +1
Talking as if you don’t face a cultural falio as a Muslim revert 😂😂😂
i dont i have a latin name and a quadroon phenotype and speak only european langauges (spanish and english)

even a brown guatemalan immigrant who speaks no english and has a 4'10 height has less failo than a good looking white looking muslim

only a foreigner failo or even halo depending on the person

no paki or arba or turk has a foreigner halo anywgere but japan
Yes I agree. But being Spanish isn't exactly a halo, if anything just a lighter failo.

In fact I can remember one of my colleagues saying she plans to go on holiday in the new year to Spain solo and one of my feminist millianiel colleagues was like how safe is it for women there jfl. So not exactly the same level as MENA muslim failo but pretty similar.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and yeeyeeslayer
Yes I agree. But being Spanish isn't exactly a halo, if anything just a lighter failo.
He not even Spanish he’s a Latino mutt with 20% Amerindian probably lmfao yea ofc they’d like him more than a Muslim but Anglos would still see him as a league beneath them unlike if he was say German or Dutch or smth

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SecularIslamist

In fact I can remember one of my colleagues saying she plans to go on holiday in the new year to Spain solo and one of my feminist millianiel colleagues was like how safe is it for women there jfl. So not exactly the same level as MENA muslim failo but pretty similar.
you know it's over for your country when people ask if its safe for women :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and SecularIslamist

not even close lmfao.

muslim = invaders and rapist to europeans

latins = flirty handsome dark white people

this is with uk being least racist place in europe anywhere else muslims are borderline second class citizens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, autistic_tendencies, Big White Cuck and 1 other person
not even close lmfao.

this is with uk being least racist place in europe anywhere else muslims are borderline second class citizens
what about an ex muslim or christian arab who's med passing? Do you think his social value would be the same as that of Latins

• +1
White worshipping? Since when 😂😂😂

Mate stop the larp. We all know you are a White worshipping cuck who is just bitter because whites won't accept him.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 18522 and yeeyeeslayer
not even close lmfao.

This is cope. If millennial tik took addicted JBs are saying if your country is safe for women solo it's already over. It was usually reserved for curries / MENA but not anymore...

its why they need to run INVADER theory

its tougher to protect a kingdom than to invade it

invaders can choose when to invade

defenders have to be on guard 24 7

be ethnic
conquer white women
replace white brah in CEO roles and political roles
enable more ethnics to immigrate into western country

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
what about an ex muslim or christian arab who's med passing? Do you think his social value would be the same as that of Latins
ex muslims come off as self hating tryhards the leftists that would like / be tolerant of muslims will think youre a cuck

christian arabs that are brown like rami malek or mia khalidia have no failo anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck

whites are cucked in general

• +1
Reactions: slick2 and try2beme
this thread was just me complaining about the lookspill in general not about white acceptance, believing that white people have the highest SMV doesn't make you a white worshipping it just makes you racepilled
2nd was an honest question was just purely out of curiosity and was interested to see answers
this thread was an ironic joke shitpost JFL at drawing real conclusions from it
I didn't mention white people once in this thread Jfl
Mate stop the larp. We all know you are a White worshipping cuck who is just bitter because whites won't accept him.
Nigga you don't know me, I'm not white worshipping at all I used to bully whites at school they're the most corny least NT race

Last edited:
  • +1
Nothing wrong with trying to integrate and not wanting low class illegal ethnics coming in and watering down the quality of life in the country you live in

• +1
this thread was just me complaining about the lookspill in general not about white acceptance, believing that white people have the highest SMV doesn't make you a white worshipping it just makes you racepilled

2nd was an honest question was just purely out of curiosity and was interested to see answers

this thread was an ironic joke shitpost JFL at drawing real conclusions from it

I didn't mention white people once in this thread Jfl

Nigga you don't know me, I'm not white worshipping at all I used to bully whites at school they're the most corny least NT race
Why larp mate? We both know you abd all arabs are white worshipping.

• JFL