JFL at my low iq receptionist / nurse extravaganza 6 rope is nigh

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
JFL this dumb whore isnt making my appointment earlier, so I told her I’ll inject HGH test and an AI if you keep taking forever and she said ”you don’t know what is in those and they wont help with puberty :soy: :soy: “ JFL she also asked where I get them and I just told her I can’t tell you kekkekekeke

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, BigBoy, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
These hoes want me to kill myself ded srs and I will do it too
i will tell them I go through frequent suicidal ideation tomorrow (true anyways)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Every day/week/month she takes to deal with you just means the window for ascension is rapidly closing. What about that does she not understand? By the time you get an appointment it will be too late for you. You could should have had this underway much earlier in the year.

The IQ of some of these people tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 6111
Every day/week/month she takes to deal with you just means the window for ascension is rapidly closing. What about that does she not understand? By the time you get an appointment it will be too late for you. You could should have had this underway much earlier in the year.

The IQ of some of these people tbh
Exactly, at this rate I’ll just drive in and confront them.

These hoes want me to kill myself ded srs and I will do it too
i will tell them I go through frequent suicidal ideation tomorrow (true anyways)

be careful telling them that i got put in a psych ward when I was really suicidal and the psych ward just made me want to kms more. Just be patient

• Woah
Reactions: JustBeCurry and St. Wristcel
be careful telling them that i got put in a psych ward when I was really suicidal and the psych ward just made me want to kms more. Just be patient
Brutal, thanks for the advice then

Any stories? Were you locked up? Straight jacket maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Exactly, at this rate I’ll just drive in and confront them.
Good luck confronting when you are a HGH deficient little Manlet and the foid holds all the power over you. This should have been done ages ago man you are leaving it really really late. Be diplomatic about it but for the sake of Gandy get it done ASAP you are running out of time.

• JFL
Good luck confronting when you are a HGH deficient little Manlet and the foid holds all the power over you. This should have been done ages ago man you are leaving it really really late. Be diplomatic about it but for the sake of Gandy get it done ASAP you are running out of time.
You are 100% right
i will see what I can do tbh

Any stories? Were you locked up? Straight jacket maxxed?

no straight jacket it was like how hotel for crazy people I shared a room with one of the normal-ish ones he was a fat black dude that just snored a lot. No internet no phones except 2 public phones in the hallway that you could call people on the rooms bathroom is covered by a weird plastic door that closes with a Velcro strap beds super minimalist no shoes so we walked around in these socks they gave us. (they'd give us clothes no strings etc. nurse type outfits) Every other day or so I spoke to single therapist and also for some reason I had to speak to a small group of like 5 guys im guessing they were therapist. Theyd keep asking me the same questions. Do you feel like harming yourself today? Do you want to harm other people today? Have you dreamed of killing people etc. it felt like they wanted me to go crazy. food was shit school lunch type food but it was unlimited so that was nice the apple sauce was 10/10. Everyone was nuts this one skinny old guy would just yell and throw shit in the room next to me they always had to keep his room door open. right outside my door a guy would just be walking back and forth for the entire day with a blank stare. I mostly hung out with the other people that wanted to kill themselves because they where the most normal. They gave me anti- depressants everyday I put those shits under my tongue drunk the water then when the nurse left I'd spit it out. Honestly if I had internet access I would have stayed longer.

sorry for the quick type up of my experience there I would share more but it is long and mostly un interesting honestly

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 2621
no straight jacket it was like how hotel for crazy people I shared a room with one of the normal-ish ones he was a fat black dude that just snored a lot. No internet no phones except 2 public phones in the hallway that you could call people on the rooms bathroom is covered by a weird plastic door that closes with a Velcro strap beds super minimalist no shoes so we walked around in these socks they gave us. (they'd give us clothes no strings etc. nurse type outfits) Every other day or so I spoke to single therapist and also for some reason I had to speak to a small group of like 5 guys im guessing they were therapist. Theyd keep asking me the same questions. Do you feel like harming yourself today? Do you want to harm other people today? Have you dreamed of killing people etc. it felt like they wanted me to go crazy. food was shit school lunch type food but it was unlimited so that was nice the apple sauce was 10/10. Everyone was nuts this one skinny old guy would just yell and throw shit in the room next to me they always had to keep his room door open. right outside my door a guy would just be walking back and forth for the entire day with a blank stare. I mostly hung out with the other people that wanted to kill themselves because they where the most normal. They gave me anti- depressants everyday I put those shits under my tongue drunk the water then when the nurse left I'd spit it out. Honestly if I had internet access I would have stayed longer.

sorry for the quick type up of my experience there I would share more but it is long and mostly un interesting honestly
holy shit man that is crazy i am sorry you had to experience that
mirin that high iq strategy to not swallow the (((depression))) Pills

• +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s
somewhat, there is a chink on this site that grew at 17
Theoretically couldn’t you keep going until you are 20 since there are still some things open

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
@viewers of thread @KrissKross - do you think this is an okay message to send foidlet ? at this point im urging to say fuck it
Screen Shot 2020 12 02 at 80832 PM

Utterly brutal. If you could internet maxx it could have been alright though

• +1
Reactions: bl0odyme5s and St. Wristcel
@viewers of thread @KrissKross - do you think this is an okay message to send foidlet ? at this point im urging to say fuck it
View attachment 844481
Take out suicidal ideation. Fucking hell bro what were you thinking. If I were you I’d say you have already commenced self treatment and so far have only been experiencing mild side effects but would prefer to get clinical treatment ultimately. This puts the pressure on the foid to step in and fix a potentially dangerous situation, that they take a vow to do when they become a health professional. If she doesn’t step in after knowing you are self treating with drugs and hormones she is in th wrong big time. Say mild side effects but nothing too bad because it will make her take note.
You have to lie and gaslight maxx to get ahead bro, such is the nature of this clown world.
If you wanted to become a female, it would have been done months ago. Don’t forget this.

• Woah
Take out suicidal ideation. Fucking hell bro what were you thinking. If I were you I’d say you have already commenced self treatment and so far have only been experiencing mild side effects but would prefer to get clinical treatment ultimately. This puts the pressure on the foid to step in and fix a potentially dangerous situation, that they take a vow to do when they become a health professional. If she doesn’t step in after knowing you are self treating with drugs and hormones she is in th wrong big time. Say mild side effects but nothing too bad because it will make her take note.
You have to lie and gaslight maxx to get ahead bro, such is the nature of this clown world.
If you wanted to become a female, it would have been done months ago. Don’t forget this.
thank you for this
i see the light now