JFL AT NIGGAS THAT WANT TO ENLIST

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
"MUH ILL PROTECT MUH COUNTRY MUH ILL GET TO RAPE CIVILIANS"

STFU, YOUR FODDER THAT WILL BARELY MAKE IT PAST TRAINING JUST TO BE SHOT IN THE FACE OR BLOWN UP WHILE CHAD FUCKS YOUR ONEITIS THAT IS NOT WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME A HERO.

WHILE YOU CRAWL THROUGH A DESERT SHITHOLE THINKING ABOUT ALL THE EXPLOSIONS ALL AROUND YOU THE FOIDS YOU KNOW WILL GET CUM EXPLOSIONS INTO THEIR MOUTH.

WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER SOME STACY CIVILIAN YOU WILL BE TOO PUSSY TO RAPE AND JUST PASS HER BY LIKE A BITCH

JUST STICK TO CALL OF DUTY BOYO

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, shizuku11111, Dicklet3incher and 2 others
i will protect my country n shut !

i will protect my country n shut !
READ YOU GOOK!

Tell me you're pussy without telling me you're pussy.

Reminds me of:
Images

While we are at the battlefront you'll be hiding with fags/trannies having the last dinner or I would say the last butt sex before a missile nukes you to ashes.

READ YOU GOOK!
i will die for america !

While we are at the battlefront you'll be hiding with fags/trannies having the last dinner or I would say the last butt sex before a missile nukes you to ashes.
muh battle front

you will die nothing but fodder as nobody will remember your name

Kids will laugh and flirt with JBs at war memorial assemblies in school

• +1
Reactions: robtical and deadmanwalking
I’ll just sit back and watch the world burn

Why dont the elites or their family member fight? They got more to lose.

muh battle front

you will die nothing but fodder as nobody will remember your name

Kids will laugh and flirt with JBs at war memorial assemblies in school
Ofc you will get updooted by prepubescent cowards.

The world has evil & corrupt people that must be eradicated & I firmly believe it won't be by words.

I'd happily die as cannon fodder rather than live as a coward whose unable to make a difference.

STFU, YOUR FODDER THAT WILL BARELY MAKE IT PAST TRAINING JUST TO BE SHOT IN THE FACE OR BLOWN UP WHILE CHAD FUCKS YOUR ONEITIS THAT IS NOT WAITING FOR YOU TO GET HOME A HERO.

WHILE YOU CRAWL THROUGH A DESERT SHITHOLE THINKING ABOUT ALL THE EXPLOSIONS ALL AROUND YOU THE FOIDS YOU KNOW WILL GET CUM EXPLOSIONS INTO THEIR MOUTH.

WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER SOME STACY CIVILIAN YOU WILL BE TOO PUSSY TO RAPE AND JUST PASS HER BY LIKE A BITCH

VERY TRUE, WE MUST KEEP WARNING INCELS TO NOT ACT LIKE THIS! IT ONLY LEADS TO A DEAD END AND MORE SUFFERING

Jfl I will be living peacefully on an island in the south Pacific

I'd happily die as cannon fodder rather than live as a coward whose unable to make a difference.
the only differnce you are making is the pockets of the elites, you are not losing your life for a nation that loves you or a wife and kids at home

If a nation is worth fighting for then I’d encourage people to protect the country but America is a Jewish owned shithole only reason I’d join the military are for are skills

Tell me you're pussy without telling me you're pussy.

Reminds me of:
View attachment 2857570

It´s worthy to fight only if you are sure that if the enemy wins your life confort is really going to decrease

Why tf would anyone fight for a country that doesn’t have their survival as a race as the number one interest, case in point white nations, the governments are ethnically replacing whites and arrest them if they speak out against it, if ur white and y fight for a country like that then you are retarded and a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA