[JFL] EVISCERATION OF FORENSIC SCIENTISTS WHO CAN'T CORRECTLY PREDICT THE ETHNICITY OF A SKULL

Can ForensicScientistcels correctly guess the ethnicity of a skull?

• Total voters
I used to belive in it myself until that example I gave. The BBC made a documentary about the supposed “black woman” only for it to come out that she was instead Greek and not black LMFAO :feelskek: then they changed it to mullato then white lmfao. THEY MADE A WHOLE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT THIS “BLACK GIRL” so they really wanted to at least make her “Part black” when she was Greek

The examples look stupid tbh as they are computer generated and dolly/CGI images which look dumb AF I don’t see the point of them even using this as an example as no human has faces built like the examples

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Following the Julie Davis (foid with Maher pheno) thread:

It should be pretty easy to figure out the ethnicity of a skull:
View attachment 1624333

But it seems that even forensic scientists are rubbish at identifying the ethnicity of skulls, as you can see here:

JFL, even PSLers believe Isdal Woman is Slavic and not "muh German/Belgian" like scientists were thinking:

IT'S OVER FOR FORENSICSCIENTISTCELS, EVEN ER WOULD BE CONSIDERED WHITE TO THEM

ALSO BBC AND RICE MAXILLA FORWARD GROWTH ARE POLAR OPPOSITES TO ONE ANOTHER
@ripcordgod1

if the skull looks like it belongs to a chimp, it's a nigger.

Following the Julie Davis (foid with Maher pheno) thread:

It should be pretty easy to figure out the ethnicity of a skull:
View attachment 1624333

But it seems that even forensic scientists are rubbish at identifying the ethnicity of skulls, as you can see here:

JFL, even PSLers believe Isdal Woman is Slavic and not "muh German/Belgian" like scientists were thinking:

IT'S OVER FOR FORENSICSCIENTISTCELS, EVEN ER WOULD BE CONSIDERED WHITE TO THEM

ALSO BBC AND RICE MAXILLA FORWARD GROWTH ARE POLAR OPPOSITES TO ONE ANOTHER
the fbi uses a method that allows them to prolong the investigation as long as possible to they can seek further funding. the composites they come up with are absolute ass.
@looksmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back