Jfl got a foid’s number by not saying anything

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
I don’t know her at all just sat next to her and wrote “#?” on my notebook and when she looked I pointed at it

PUA shit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Lorsss and Deleted member 470

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1212, Ethnicsmatter and 9 others
Vanillestorms

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
Post number or gay

Lol she’s told me she’s under 18

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Demir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Jfl @ calling me a cuck while you’re basically also underage so nothing can happen to you. I’ve heard guys getting locked up after smashing underage girls and their parents found out

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Jfl @ calling me a cuck while you’re basically also underage so nothing can happen to you. I’ve heard guys getting locked up after smashing underage girls and their parents found out
How will they prove it? I doubt only jb's statement is enough

How will they prove it? I doubt only jb's statement is enough
I don’t know bro it’s what I heard so it can be bullshit or it can be true idk but it’s not worth to risk it for a piece of pussy.

Aren't you Romanian? The age of consent is 15 there.
Bro I’m only saying what I heard. Idk what happened or if the guy was lying tbh

Bro I’m only saying what I heard. Idk what happened or if the guy was lying tbh

It only matters what is written in the criminal code, from what I read the general age of consent is 15 in that country. If the girl was older than that and the guy went to jail that must have been because of rape or shit like that.

I don’t know her at all just sat next to her and wrote “#?” on my notebook and when she looked I pointed at it

PUA shit
aren't you a curry tho?

same here, PUA is SHIT. its all about LOOKS. i got asked by a girl if i can have my phone number for a friend of her (she saw me but was to shy). i looked angry and never saw the girl before so never talked to her either.

fuck off with gay PUA shit, this has happened to me because of looksmaxxing, because of gymcelling, growing my hair out and taking care of my skin and posture. not because i was confident or a faggot

same here, PUA is SHIT. its all about LOOKS. i got asked by a girl if i can have my phone number for a friend of her (she saw me but was to shy). i looked angry and never saw the girl before so never talked to her either.

fuck off with gay PUA shit, this has happened to me because of looksmaxxing, because of gymcelling, growing my hair out and taking care of my skin and posture. not because i was confident or a faggot
Legit bro