JFL gym chad turns a bunch of reddit normies into feral animals

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
I decided to give r/nattyorjuice a browse just to see what the general consensus was on what was to be suspected of juicing and what wasn't by the tards over at reddit until I stumbled upon a thread that was pure cagefuel. Feel free to argue if Kaden is actually chadlite or chad but one thing's for certain he made a crowd of reddit normies absolutely seethe and cope to high heavens.

First you have a bunch of guys who just want to dismiss him as potential competition. They dismiss him as a myriad of things just to cope with the delusion that he's not something these normies are going to have to deal with.

"he's gay! that's just a gay guy! I'm not that!"

Kaden cope 1

"he looks like a cunt! I'm not a cunt! I'm a good better boy!"
Kaden cope 3

"that's just a girl, not a REAL man like I!"
Kaden cope 4

"I'll just remove the competition myself!"
Kaden cope 6

Kaden jaks

REDDIT PROVES THAT A NORMIE 7/10 MEANS NOTHING, 7/10 MEANS BLOATED AND UGLY. SUB 7 IS LTN, THIS IS WHY NORMIES WILL FADE TO DUST THE MOMENT YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING BELOW A 6.
Kaden cope 5

In conclusion:
Kaden cope 2

laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

You can call water but it's always fun to see the BP unfold itself in the wild.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Miniskull, Mateusz74 and 48 others
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EdouardManlet, rand anon and 4 others
Lol if other guys think you’re a fag that means your GL

girls too in some cases

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jamaldickjavontus, Mateusz74 and 39 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Anytime you feel subhuman just remember this is how hard normies are coping with lookspill.

They literally just cannot cope and call him gay jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Miniskull, A L P H A M A L E and 25 others
REDDIT PROVES THAT A NORMIE 7/10 MEANS NOTHING
Jfl at normies. We will say a guy is bad looking and won’t get many women because of loox normies expect him to look like the elephant man lol.

Meanwhile irl you can be a MTN with bad pheno and you will be instantly perceived as ugly by most women lol.

Normies will say literally any non-deformed male is an automatic 7/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, boss8055, ROTTING and 6 others
I decided to give r/nattyorjuice a browse just to see what the general consensus was on what was to be suspected of juicing and what wasn't by the tards over at reddit until I stumbled upon a thread that was pure cagefuel. Feel free to argue if Kaden is actually chadlite or chad but one thing's for certain he made a crowd of reddit normies absolutely seethe and cope to high heavens.

First you have a bunch of guys who just want to dismiss him as potential competition. They dismiss him as a myriad of things just to cope with the delusion that he's not something these normies are going to have to deal with.

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

REDDIT PROVES THAT A NORMIE 7/10 MEANS NOTHING, 7/10 MEANS BLOATED AND UGLY. SUB 7 IS LTN, THIS IS WHY NORMIES WILL FADE TO DUST THE MOMENT YOU CALL THEM ANYTHING BELOW A 6.
View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

So what you fucking homo?

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He looks natural, I have a similar physique to him

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and WanderingBurro
Lmao at the male gaze copers in reddit. Just ogre max bro

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ROTTING, aspiringexcel and 7 others

girls too in some cases
Facts, fag as an insult is music to my ears. But it absolutely makes me sick to my stomach when I get choosing signals from gay dudes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel and WanderingBurro
That whole sub is just dyel natties coping because they can't build a good physique so they just call everyone with a decent physique juiced. FFS I remember those redditors saying fucking Will Tennyson was unnatty JFL. Anyone who has built a decent physique doesn't give a fuck who does and doesn't take gear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, boss8055, ROTTING and 13 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, ROTTING, Chadeep and 5 others
Facts, fag as an insult is music to my ears. But it absolutely makes me sick to my stomach when I get choosing signals from gay dudes
Lmao at the male gaze copers in reddit. Just ogre max bro

girls too in some cases

The funniest irony is that it's their ideal of a roided hairy male ogre that actually has infinitely more gay appeal than the GL men they seethe about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aspiringexcel, Chadeep and 9 others
This is what it's like to be female gazed and male gazed at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Icon and WanderingBurro
They foam over him. We salivate over him.

Both are fucking weird.
Kaden htn
Gettyimages 1448610718 594x594

Kaden looks kinda goofy ah without proper frauding and he takes being a gigamanlet like a champ so he's my role model.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, Chadeep and 3 others
Full of losers on that forum. Imagine getting so stressed over who’s natty or not. Only the outcome matters, not the steps you’ve taken.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, aspiringexcel and 8 others
IMG 6092

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, aspiringexcel and 8 others
Full of losers on that forum. Imagine getting so stressed over who’s natty or not. Only the outcome matters, not the steps you’ve taken.
People like to paint roiders as dumb meatheads but I think I'm too low IQ to properly follow a cycle without royally screwing myself over. Wasn't there a thread on this forum that had data showing that most people who roid were wealthy and educated?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Danish_Retard
Most men are surrounded by ugly fuckers all their life. So this reaction is very natural to an abnormal man who spawns maybe once every 10,000 births.

Imagine living in some inbred village in Poland or the UK and a guy with this face, physique and 6'4 height moves in.

He's going to obliterate the casual sex opportunities for everyone else and monopolize all the dating app matches.

The men will absolutely assault him physically or kill him if given the chance.

The good thing about apps is that no man can cockblock you or kill you there, like they could before 2012 in bars or clubs. They can only join far right movements and threaten women not to have casual sex with chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Whatever0, Deleted member 19294 and 24 others
Guys who know theyve already lost the intersexual battle develop cognitive mechanisms for denying the existence of any guy who obviously has won it (“he must be gay” is the epitome of this) as a kind of repression of the traumatic event

and then hook on to the intrasexual battle with dear life (natty vs juiced obsession). This guy is not even playing the same game these redditors are playing by any stretch but they cope by acting as if he is so that they can then say they “won” it

Its also why all their role models are average looking successful rich guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, HitAndRun, mogger10 and 15 others
Most men are surrounded by ugly fuckers all their life. So this reaction is very natural to an abnormal man who spawns maybe once every 10,000 births.

Imagine living in some inbred village in Poland or the UK and a guy with this face, physique and 6'4 height moves in.

He's going to obliterate the casual sex opportunities for everyone else and monopolize all the dating app matches.

The men will absolutely assault him physically or kill him if given the chance.

The good thing about apps is that no man can cockblock you or kill you there. They can only join far right movements and threaten women not to have casual sex with chads.
The average person loves to take down people a few notches rather than look at themselves for self improvement...

I always cage at guys who think restricting women is the answer when all it's going to end up in is hostility, zero genuine attraction, and at worst millions of dead bedrooms and cucking like India and their failed arranged marriage system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, ArcherxArcher and 7 others
Guys who know theyve already lost the intersexual battle from their mind develop cognitive mechanisms for denying the existence of any guy who obviously has won it (“he must be gay” is the epitome of this) as a kind of repression of the traumatic event

and then hook on to the intrasexual battle with dear life (natty vs juiced obsession). This guy is not even playing the same game these redditors are playing by any stretch but they cope by acting as if he is so that they can then say they “won” it

Literally this. Guys love something they can self insert themselves into. It's why male leads for male audiences tend to either be wimpy nerds or gymmaxxed normies. They need something to relate too and almost instictively know that Chads are another species not even on their league of existence. Chads in media are saved as villains for the male audience or eye candy for female centred media. Whenever you have media that doesn't at all care about appeasing the average guy then all of a sudden Chads make up most of the cast because most people don't want to stare at a roided LTN.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, mogger10, ROTTING and 8 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Literally this. Guys love something they can self insert themselves into. It's why male leads for male audiences tend to either be wimpy nerds or gymmaxxed normies. They need something to relate too and almost instictively know that Chads are another species not even on their league of existence. Chads in media are saved as villains for the male audience or eye candy for female centred media. Whenever you have media that doesn't at all care about appeasing the average guy then all of a sudden Chads make up most of the cast because most people don't want to stare at a roided LTN.
normies also call gymmaxxed normies Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, RecessedChinCel and Sprinkles
The average person loves to take down people a few notches rather than look at themselves for self improvement...

I always cage at guys who think restricting women is the answer when all it's going to end up in is hostility, zero genuine attraction, and at worst millions of dead bedrooms and cucking like India and their failed arranged marriage system.
What is caging bruv too lazy to ask chat gpt

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Guys who know theyve already lost the intersexual battle develop cognitive mechanisms for denying the existence of any guy who obviously has won it (“he must be gay” is the epitome of this) as a kind of repression of the traumatic event

His existence alone is an insult to the redditors because unlike money or muscle, you can't really work on your facial aesthetics (yes surgery exists but being realistic, most men will never ever have it or it will look bad).

So he has an advantage not even Jeff Bezos tier money can overcome on Tinder.

I accept that some men were born with better genetics than mine.
A lot of redditors on the lifting reddit can't accept advantages that come from birth and go into a blind rage like the guy who wants to throw plates on him at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, HitAndRun, ROTTING and 7 others
His existence alone is an insult to the redditors because unlike money or muscle, you can't really work on your facial aesthetics (yes surgery exists but being realistoc, most men will never ever have it or it will look bad).

So he has an advantage not even Jeff Bezos tier money can overcome on Tinder
I wish I could look more like Kaden Hammond with a tall height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Chadeep, SteveRogers and 2 others
normies also call gymmaxxed normies Chads.
Normies call gymmaxxed normies chads and chads gay. They don't want to give positive attributes to people who've legit won the game and blow them entirely ouf of the water.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Kasanova, Chadeep and 4 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Kasanova, Chadeep and 7 others
Normies call gymmaxxed normies chads and chads gay. They don't want to give positive attributes to people who've legit won the game and blow them entirely ouf of the water.
Exactly, my observations too.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
F120F7A0 8E95 49B7 BA1F 45A3301BB506

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
I'm not gay but my camera role is full of guys I aspire to look like now. Over if anyone sees it.
do you think Kaden Hammond and I have different appeals?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon
am I far off?
Not the farthest off but Kaden fits a more robust prettyboy archetype. You're in between prettyboy and robust prettyboy. Would something like some neck training and bulking help? Kyle Kuznik had a prettyboy face but he sorta bulked into becoming a robust prettyboy. No idea if it was more puberty, roids, or just bulking though.

I wouldn't really worry too much about it if I were you, you're already GL with your own market.

Kyle kuznik prettyboy

(also brutal mog at the end)

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and Xangsane
I laugh when I see ogre maxers in the gym

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sprinkles

View attachment 2377696
View attachment 2377706
View attachment 2377711
View attachment 2377721

View attachment 2377723

View attachment 2377714

In conclusion:
View attachment 2377704
laughs cage GIF

laughs cage GIF

redpill faggot types obsessed with ogres. meh at least theyre better than the woke faggots lol

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Icon and 3 others
My point is this forum is far from analyzing people in an objective way. It's just gay circlejerking of the 5 same people and terms :lul:
I was just bantering bruv.

over for autistcels

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Not the farthest off but Kaden fits a more robust prettyboy archetype. You're in between prettyboy and robust prettyboy. Would something like some neck training and bulking help? Kyle Kuznik had a prettyboy face but he sorta bulked into becoming a robust prettyboy. No idea if it was more puberty, roids, or just bulking though.

I wouldn't really worry too much about it if I were you, you're already GL with your own market.

View attachment 2377828

I always used to consider myself a robust prettyboy.... why don't I qualify exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: InSplit

View attachment 2377828

what ethnicity

People like to paint roiders as dumb meatheads but I think I'm too low IQ to properly follow a cycle without royally screwing myself over. Wasn't there a thread on this forum that had data showing that most people who roid were wealthy and educated?
Indeed. Most of the roiders I know come from good backgrounds and already have a good natural foundation ( into sports, good natty physique ect)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Danish_Retard and WanderingBurro
redpill faggot types obsessed with ogres. meh at least theyre better than the woke faggots lol

Body builder ogre

One side thinks ogre maxxing is the way to go and after still getting 0 action they end up with the false assumption that "women only like wimpy effeminate men"

Crusty femboy

The other side thinks femboy maxxing is the way to go and once they realise their inbox is full of men who want to peg them they end up with the false assumption that "women only want strong jackasses"

Men are too quick to only view the world in black and whites because the answer lies somewhere in between...

Women control

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Kasanova, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
I'm not gay but my camera role is full of guys I aspire to look like now. Over if anyone sees it.
A7310B11 5D82 452B BCA9 64EA5C4F71B2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, ROTTING, Kasanova and 5 others
what ethnicity
There's no theapricity thread on him so I'll just have to wing it. His surname implies slavic so I guess he just comes from the same dark eyed swarthy slav stock Chico does.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
This is why I want to be good looking more than any other reason. Good looking girls are a dime a dozen and their effects on a social dynamic are predictable. But put an Antinous in a room and he presents a 404 glitch in the social order. Everyone's internal code just breaks down. He is a black hole that swallows up all light.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Orvka381, Chadeep and 5 others