Jfl if ur in relationships

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I'm not paying for yo meals bitch. I'm not spending my baba's money on u ungrateful bitch. If u wanna know if ur girl is loyal dont pay for anything they buy and if they start showing less interest in you, then they're there for your money and not you

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, badromance and 4 others
funds me

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
If you can’t fuck her without paying then she sees you as cuck material tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Autist, kobecel and 2 others
I'm not paying for yo meals bitch. I'm not spending my baba's money on u ungrateful bitch. If u wanna know if ur girl is loyal dont pay for anything they buy and if they start showing less interest in you, then they're there for your money and not you
A girl I went on a date with thought I was a rich Arab, slowly the interest faded. She told me one of her friends dated an Arab and he used to pay for all her shit. Dumb bitch hhhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
NIGGA DID U INJECT OR ARE U STILL COPING?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and kobecel
They are also just after the money if they have this ‘Need a job to date me’ standard.

• +1
Is this the real you ?
brutal thread,suprised tbh ngl
(y)(y)(y)(y)

• +1