JFL @ Natty Gymcels

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Its 2020 buddyboyos... a foid cannot tell what is natty and what isnt to save her life.

WHEN NATTY GYMCELS SEE THAT : "Thats totally a fake natty... i would never lie like that and im a better person for taking the longer tougher route ... even tho its been 4 yrs and i look like shit and it takes an XXS shirt to remotely tell that i lift"

WHEN FOIDS SEE THAT THEIR BRAIN GOES: "good genes", "protective", "leader"

Pls for the love of GOD save your time and effort and jump on a cycle or two.. if your atleast average iq you can get away with NO permanent damage and carry around a good amount of musclemass.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6824, Chadeep and 8 others
High iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel and NarcyChadlite
Just blast roids and fuck up every biological system in your body theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5683, Warlow and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7029 and 17 others
everyone person that’s been lifting >1 year think that they can achieve that physique natty

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Chadeep, thecel and 2 others
"Natty lifting is a meme bro"
165771317-xs.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel, Warlow and 15 others
jfl if you're not on roids in 2020

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and thecel
Roiding is only worth if youre Bnc'ing

If you're doing cycles then it's completely pointless, basically doing a yoyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Stingray, Deleted member 4614 and 5 others
I can incline bench 275 for reps natty, I’m good bro.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, thecel, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
even tho its been 4 yrs and i look like shit and it takes an XXS shirt to remotely tell that i lift"
Can you show me what is your idea of a "body looking like shit" after natty lifting 4 years ? Srsly share a pic here

Can you show me what is your idea of a "body looking like shit" after natty lifting 4 years ? Srsly share a pic here

Just go your gym and ask your average curry / rice gymcel how long theyve been lifting

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I can incline bench 275 for reps natty, I’m good bro.
Mirin.

Out of curiosity what is your Flat Bench and strict standing OHP? With a 275 for reps incline, it must be at least 350-365x1 on flat. and 275 incline for reps is similar to a 210-225x1 strict standing OHP.

This is all assuming the incline is 45 degrees

I would love to start a cycle tomorrow, but i am on finasteride since 8 months, and still loosing a bit of hair :((((( No injection for me

Pls for the love of GOD save your time and effort and jump on a cycle or two.. if your atleast average iq you can get away with NO permanent damage and carry around a good amount of musclemass.
Why do you care so much? Like you're literally pleading for us to hop on gear, gaycel moment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
Nah im good my bodys nice i get compliments and ill let my big nuts hang while you inject your dicklet with roids

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, jackthenerd, highT and 1 other person
Why do you care so much? Like you're literally pleading for us to hop on gear, gaycel moment.
Most regular guys that take roids just dont have the dedication to diet and exercise optimally naturally they end up looking like bloated idiots with severe unbalances

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Most regular guys that take roids just dont have the dedication to diet and exercise optimally naturally they end up looking like bloated idiots with severe unbalances

Be natty for 2 yrs to learn everything before jumping on roids..... Fking up the limited time you have on cycle is RETARTED... the people who end up looking like shit after roids deserve it tbh
Nah im good my bodys nice i get compliments and ill let my big nuts hang while you inject your dicklet with roids

JFL... not the same compliments as the roidmaxxed instagram "fitness influencers" get everytime theyre alone with a foid

Just go your gym and ask your average curry / rice gymcel how long theyve been lifting
We dont have those in Turkey, but I guess every brown guy is a lowkey curry. Even then I dont go to gym

I dont want to have any side effects of that shit
I just want to be healthy and look athletic
Fuck roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Norwooder, jackthenerd and 1 other person
Be natty for 2 yrs to learn everything before jumping on roids..... Fking up the limited time you have on cycle is RETARTED... the people who end up looking like shit after roids deserve it tbh

JFL... not the same compliments as the roidmaxxed instagram "fitness influencers" get everytime theyre alone with a foid
"buht other man get more compliment"
jfl @ high inhib insecure dicklet
I guess your balls were raisins to begin with so you got nothing to lose

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4332
For those who think there are risks to your hair, just stick with test, var, tbol and primo. Avoid the big 3 19nors and masteron. You'll gain less fat bulking, lose less muscle cutting and you'll look better faster. It's the safe middle ground.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, NarcyChadlite and Chadakin
Mirin.

Out of curiosity what is your Flat Bench and strict standing OHP? With a 275 for reps incline, it must be at least 350-365x1 on flat. and 275 incline for reps is similar to a 210-225x1 strict standing OHP.

This is all assuming the incline is 45 degrees
I am not sure because I do not train standing OHP with a barbell. But, I can shoulder press two 90 lb dumbbells (seated) for something like 12 reps

I also have not trained flat bench for over 2 years so I am not sure about my flat bench numbers (I have strictly focused on incline recently)

I rarely attempt 1RM in any lift.

By the way, I am sharing this info in this thread NOT in an attempt to brag. I am just trying to inform the young kids here that you can become decently strong and jacked without steroids. I always see people here saying you NEED steroids to get jacked, or a good physique or whatever. It’s not true though. I get comments on my physique in real life all the time and I’ve never used steroids. I have, however, been training religiously for a decade (even longer than that if you include sports growing up) and I have been eating a smart diet my whole life.

I know I’m about to get quoted by someone who will say: “with steroids you could’ve achieved your ten-year physique in only two years!!!” Yes that might be true, but I actually love lifting and I’m going to do it until I die, so what’s the rush? Oh and I don’t want to have to stab myself with a needle multiple times per week and be completely dependent on exogenous hormones while ruining my own body’s ability to produce them.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 4332
Another day another shit thread from a new fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 4332
What do I run as a newbie if I want to mitigate side effects and don't care about getting super huge?

What do I run as a newbie if I want to mitigate side effects and don't care about getting super huge?

500mg test or gtfo.... but make sure your hadcore bulking and know basics like progressive overload and importance of volume.
if youre like me and dont want to be a roidsideeffect-cel... dont cycle with maintenance and deficit calories.. get the most bang for your buck cycling in a surplus

Keep coping with your subhuman frame and body..
Jokes on you because I actively cope with my shit body by doing various forms of high intensity cardio, weights and a vastly improved diet and calorie deficit. My frame isn’t subhuman and it probably mogs yours lmao.

Jokes on you because I actively cope with my shit body by doing various forms of high intensity cardio, weights and a vastly improved diet and calorie deficit. My frame isn’t subhuman and it probably mogs yours lmao.
20190903 154634

Jfl.. my 6'2 mesomorph frame + roid and dietmaxx mogs urs to your gym's squat rack and back

View attachment 553618

Jfl.. my 6'2 mesomorph frame + roid and dietmaxx mogs urs to your gym's squat rack and back
Nice dude. I admire your dedication to gymceling. Maybe you’ll find success, but don’t be spreading bullshit about gear here saying it’s like some ultimate cure for looksmax ing, when in fact, it’s often times looksminning and not looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Norwooder, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
So true. Natty is a fucking meme. If you’re worried about your hair, just get RU58841 and use it only while you are on cycle

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and thecel
I am not sure because I do not train standing OHP with a barbell. But, I can shoulder press two 90 lb dumbbells (seated) for something like 12 reps

I also have not trained flat bench for over 2 years so I am not sure about my flat bench numbers (I have strictly focused on incline recently)

By the way, I am sharing this info in this thread NOT in an attempt to brag. I am just trying to inform the young kids here that you can become decently strong and jacked without steroids. I always see people here saying you NEED steroids to get jacked, or a good physique or whatever. It’s not true though. I get comments on my physique in real life all the time and I’ve never used steroids. I have, however, been training religiously for a decade (even longer than that if you include sports growing up) and I have been eating a smart diet my whole life.

I know I’m about to get quoted by someone who will say: “with steroids you could’ve achieved your ten-year physique in only two years!!!” Yes that might be true, but I actually love lifting and I’m going to do it until I die, so what’s the rush? Oh and I don’t want to have to stab myself with a needle multiple times per week and be completely dependent on exogenous hormones while ruining my own body’s ability to produce them.

FUKK just realized i should have added a disclaimer for 15 yr olds. I agree with you as for getting strong naturally... can relate as i jumped on AAS @ 18.5 y/o with a good base of S/B/D = 375/295/535 ... but with my 6'2 frame.. i still looked like shit. After 1 full and 1 small test only cycle.... i finally look big in a shirt and the best thing is my liver enzymes are perfect and test levels were back to pre-AAS halfway during my pct. (havent gotten bloods after full pct, but safe to assume theyre prob higher)

Post your physique. And try high quality photo with good light not some grainy top down gym pump quarter shot. If you lift you probably got a million progress pics to choose from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
yes its a meme, but what else can you do? taking roids is pointless if you suffer strong side effects, dont do fitness modeling, dont compete at all, or just isnt how you make your living

your best bet is to try to be lean with some muscle because as a natty there is no way to be strong and shredded at the same time

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
yes its a meme, but what else can you do? taking roids is pointless if you suffer strong side effects, dont do fitness modeling, dont compete at all, or just isnt how you make your living

your best bet is to try to be lean with some muscle because as a natty there is no way to be strong and shredded at the same time

Facts brudda.. but really it comes down to just being smart to reap the benefits and minimize risk.. with the latter also being high priority. 2 simple test cycles done a good chunk of time apart whilst being natty in btw and afterwards can mean 15+lbs of solid muscle (after already having squeezed out noobie gains)
... and if you do things correctly, you get to keep most of it natty and save a good chunk of time (2-3 yrs!)..

Id take that bet if it means i dont have to be on top of everyrhimg to see the slow shitty natty gains. Ppl forget that hardcore training when natty over more yrs = more injuries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back