Jfl @ you if you’re not getting LL surgery for 15k in turkey

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Just booked my appointment for September this year. 15k€ in Istanbul. 8 cm in the tibia via LON method

I am 176-177 cm in Northern Europe btw

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, CursedOne, Deleted member 13476 and 19 others
inb4 op travels to istanbul and gets denied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide, Lolcel, bugeye and 10 others
what about your wingspan?

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Lolcel, Ryan and 4 others
Literally not a single soul on this planet cares about wingspan, except boxers, ballers (which I’m not)
i saw one person who got LL done and his arms looked disproportionately short compared to overall height. but i think he already had short ones and got LL on both femur and tibia

Isn't 8cm in tibia way too much ?

Femur LL needs to be internal and it's sooo expansive

What are you going to do about these big ass scars ?

Also such lengthening in the tibia will takes more than 1 year to recover. How you will cope ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 13754
Just booked my appointment for September this year. 15k€ in Istanbul. 8 cm in the tibia via LON method

This will be you
H2dr36z.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, RoundHouse, bigchazy and 40 others
This surgery sounds brutal. How long will be the recovery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Isn't 8cm in tibia way too much ?

Femur LL needs to be internal and it's sooo expansive

What are you going to do about these big ass scars ?

Also such lengthening in the tibia will takes more than 1 year to recover. How you will cope ?
Everything above 5cm on tibia is risky, dont do it man

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Lolcel, BobbyJindalsTwin and 1 other person
This cartoon was made by someone who believes face >> height.
It is. Face trumps height until sub 5'8, OP already has decent height. Just liftmaxx and invest the money into face and body

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, EverythingMaxxer, mewcoper and 13 others
i saw one person who got LL done and his arms looked disproportionately short compared to overall height. but i think he already had short ones and got LL on both femur and tibia

GOAT
nAJca6P.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Heguldus, bugeye and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7044 and 8 others

OP in 10 years after botched roach surgery

Attachments

• natcs5u0k8f61.jpg
    natcs5u0k8f61.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 256
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, koalendo, Deleted member 7044 and 13 others
Congrats

I'm 178 cm. Should I do this or not. I want to keep gymmaxxing and im afraid u cant go hard in the gym after a surgery like this

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Congrats

I'm 178 cm. Should I do this or not. I want to keep gymmaxxing and im afraid u cant go hard in the gym after a surgery like this
U cant, u literally have to learn how to walk again through therapy. All ur gains and lifts will disappear. Might b worth if u havent gymcelled yet

Literally not a single soul on this planet cares about wingspan, except boxers, ballers (which I’m not)
look at the comments on bryce hall videos

your life won't really change after that tbh. you won't slay more, you won't get more respect,l etc.

but you will he crippleeld for a year or forever. :feelsuhh:

jkjk good luck bro, mirin dedication:y'all::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, mogstar, Deleted member 14139 and 1 other person
Isn’t downtime like a year ?

Yes because i definitely need it when im 6 foot at 16yrs old.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gaia262
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Lolcel, bugeye and 2 others
Respect for actually doing this even though it may fuck you up for years LOL

Keep us updated on how everything goes.

Based. Appreciate someone Who is not a turbo manlet having LL. I would just do 2 inches just To be safe.

if you waited like 1 or 2 years, we could do this together op, no joke, I even speak turkish a bit.
Why only 8cm? isnt it possible to do 10cm? 8cm is too manlettier for me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, ShowerMaxxing, Boldandbeautiful and 1 other person
mirin disability check maxxer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and CursedOne
well you will look like shit if you get LL while your wingspan is like bottom 10% (like my case), there is a thread about this

LL is one of the most risky and potentially life-changing (disfiguring) surgeries you can imagine AND you recommend to perform it in Turkey for cheap.

LMAO, I love your strategy of subtly fucking up your competition by suggesting them to go for high risk option when any person with a brain will realize that going with Paley in USA for 200k$ is way more better option. You can always take a loan for 200k$ and not pay it back.

Really mirin' your dark triad attempt and destroying your competition.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, .👽., ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

With Dr. Halil Budur? I also plan to do it with him in a few years. All in all with physiotherapy, hotel etc. it's 20k which is fine but I still have to save for a long time to afford it.
good luck if you're really going to do it.

Congrats

LiveLifeTaller in Turkey has their own gym and they make their patients train there as soon as possible. I've seen videos of patients doing leg press while still having their fixators on.

• +1
LL is one of the most risky and potentially life-changing (disfiguring) surgeries you can imagine AND you recommend to perform it in Turkey for cheap.

LMAO, I love your strategy of subtly fucking up your competition by suggesting them to go for high risk option when any person with a brain will realize that going with Paley in USA for 200k$ is way more better option. You can always take a loan for 200k$ and not pay it back.

Really mirin' your dark triad attempt and destroying your competition.
Turkey literally has the best medicine in Europe, it's just cheaper partly because they get many patients all over the world. Their practices look better nowadays than in most other European countries. You don't have to go for Paley, you don't pay for his work but rather his status in the LL sphere. Waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, .👽. and onfiresems
Screenshot 20210611 071717

Do they look hurt?
Do they look disfigured? Do they look like they lost all their gains? Do they look like they're dying from infection?
Don't listen to people who have no clue and just repeat what other normies said about LL surgery. It's just another surgery.

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, klamus, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
View attachment 1174018
Do they look hurt?
Do they look disfigured? Do they look like they lost all their gains? Do they look like they're dying from infection?
Don't listen to people who have no clue and just repeat what other normies said about LL surgery. It's just another surgery.
Where is this picture from

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I'm still considering it since 5'11 -> 6'2 would have a huge impact on my life, but these cheap surgeons aren't liable for shit and it's entirely possible all their patients need wheelchairs in a decade. It's better to find something more trustworthy albeit more expensive in Europe imo.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
View attachment 1174018
Do they look hurt?
Let's not kid ourselves now, it's not just another surgery, no one here has done it and money it's not the only reason.
Getting botched and dying (or losing your legs) are different outcomes

Fuck life fuel

You will be scouted into the surgery server on discord

Let's not kid ourselves now, it's not just another surgery, no one here has done it and money it's not the only reason.
Getting botched and dying (or losing your legs) are different outcomes
How is losing your legs a likely outcome? It would only happen if you got a serious infection, which is a possibility. You take IV antibiotics, you take medication against blood clots etc. Precautions are done. People get surgery on broken legs every day and how often do you hear about amputation or being botched?
More people have done leg lengthening surgery than you would think. Obviously no people on here. Most of us are rotting, broke pussies.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, .👽. and CursedOne
Screenshot 20210611 114641

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and CursedOne
How is losing your legs a likely outcome? It would only happen if you got a serious infection, which is a possibility. You take IV antibiotics, you take medication against blood clots etc. Precautions are done. People get surgery on broken legs every day and how often do you hear about amputation or being botched?
More people have done leg lengthening surgery than you would think. Obviously no people on here. Most of us are rotting, broke pussies.
Yes Halil buldu, but idk yet. He seems like a salesman to me rather than an actual surgeon JFL, but I‘m yolo‘ing it, I have nothing to lose. My life has been miserable up until now

• +1
View attachment 1174018
Do they look hurt?
Ich will auch ll machen. wenn du möchtest können wir es irgendwann zusammen machen. aber erst in min. 2 jahren

Ich will auch ll machen. wenn du möchtest können wir es irgendwann zusammen machen. aber erst in min. 2 jahren
Gern. Bei mir auch frühestens in 3 Jahren. Ich muss mir danach nen neuen Job suchen daher muss ich vorher viel planen.

Gern. Bei mir auch frühestens in 3 Jahren. Ich muss mir danach nen neuen Job suchen daher muss ich vorher viel planen.
Will u visit dr Halil buldu? Man this surgery is so tempting to me it would be so lifefuel for me

fucking lol @ people 5'10 and up seriously considering LL in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Howl, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 7044 and 2 others