Jfl @ you if you’re not getting LL surgery for 15k in turkey

Jfl it costs 5 k in my country

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Imagine getting LL in a third world country jfl. Pay more for a doctor in eu or us.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Reply?, Howl and Deleted member 7785
fucking lol @ people 5'10 and up seriously considering LL in this thread
Well technically I am between 5'9 and 5'10 but it’s still definitely manlet tier where I live. Bruh I have nothing to lose, the surgery would help me escape this awkward height

Tbh I'd do it for 15k easy and I'm 6ft half inch. I'd wanna be like 6'4-6'5 at the end of it all though even if it's a multi year process. Can you do two surgeries? 1 a year later like paley?
Yes it's possible

Subhuman is not below average dude. Like even 1 falio on the face= below average. If you are 5'9 it's now below average but a 5'10 guy fraudmaxxing is not average its above. I am like 6'4 or 6'5 with boots and lifts. It feels good and no one notices.

Girls who see me everyday didn't notice a 2" fraudmaxx but they do notice whatever the boot is plus lifts. So it works but only on women who don't know you.
I don't give a shit about girls. it's about knowing your genes are inherently shitty making you question your stance in life. I fucking hate myself. I'll hate myself after LL, but at least I'll feel less uncomfortable around people

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Your genes are still shit with surgeries. What you pass on to kids of your own doesn't change. Why even worry about it? Change the things you can
Ye I will. Most isn't changeable though which separates you from real Chads. You can't make your wrist bones thicker, can't grow your skull etc etc

You can't make your wrist bones thicker
hgh + train forearm like crazy and you can gain
but i dont recommend hgh because cancer and other things

My wrist bones are tiny and looks good cause my lean arm is 17.5 inches. I think my forearm is 13 or 14 inches. My skull I don't think is deformed. My head is a lil big but it looks fine on a taller guy

Im roiding on and off 10+ years with no big negatives so far on hairline. My features are just garbage.

Only falio I don't know if it can be fixed is my nose. It's wide and bulbous
My biggest failo is looking like a 12 year old transexual while I'm a 21 year old male. Sucks to have a female frame and be short with a low T looking face.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and 50konsurgeryat35
why not put that money into improving ur face jfl
at 5'9-5'10 i can guarantee u that height isnt the factor holding u back from getting laid

• +1
Reactions: lutte
why not put that money into improving ur face jfl
at 5'9-5'10 i can guarantee u that height isnt the factor holding u back from getting laid
yes but I would feel so much better being 10cm taller

Yh like i said only consider if sub 5'8, even then u can lift and airmaxx fraud 5'10. Put on face + body(PEDS) instead

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The employee of Dr. Halil Buldu posts stories to his WhatsApp Account daily.
They also post videos, check them out:

man its sad to see what short men are going through:(

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yh like i said only consider if sub 5'8, even then u can lift and airmaxx fraud 5'10. Put on face + body(PEDS) instead
I agree 5'8-5'9 is really the cut off tbh, at 5'8 you really have to watch how you dress and not go below an inch of footwear thickness in order to not appear to manletty

maybe if LL wasn't so invasive and cheaper I'd gain a subtle 1-2 inches to 5'9-5'10 while still having them goat 5'8 lifting genetics, would be glorious

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
LL is one of the most risky and potentially life-changing (disfiguring) surgeries you can imagine AND you recommend to perform it in Turkey for cheap.

LMAO, I love your strategy of subtly fucking up your competition by suggesting them to go for high risk option when any person with a brain will realize that going with Paley in USA for 200k$ is way more better option. You can always take a loan for 200k$ and not pay it back.

Really mirin' your dark triad attempt and destroying your competition.
Jfl at paying your special jew surgeon 200k when there are top tier surgeons who do it for a fraction
Paley is the Sailer of LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
This will be you
H2dr36z.jpg
Damn neckpill strikes again.

I agree 5'8-5'9 is really the cut off tbh, at 5'8 you really have to watch how you dress and not go below an inch of footwear thickness in order to not appear to manletty

maybe if LL wasn't so invasive and cheaper I'd gain a subtle 1-2 inches to 5'9-5'10 while still having them goat 5'8 lifting genetics, would be glorious
Short is good for less ROM, but strength is very dependent on weight tbh. My buddy never been to the gym, first time easily Reps 100kg. But he himself is 187cm, 150kg it's all relative.

Aesthetics is more important than strength and size for those who arent competitors anyways.

Last edited:
Jfl at paying your special jew surgeon 200k when there are top tier surgeons who do it for a fraction
Paley is the Sailer of LL
find it a little strange how this turk surgeon hands out LL like it was wisdom teeth removal though lol

Short is good for less ROM, but strength is very dependent on weight tbh. My buddy never been to the gym, first time easily Reps 100kg. But he himself is 187cm, 150kg it's all relative.
don't care much about strength tbh, it's more about how easily you pack on muscle

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Its tempting to go from barely being 6' to 6'3" and then 6'5"-6'6" with lifts and stuff. That too when you could just get the surgery for around 3k in India. Would mog the tf out of everyone around. Only concern being long term consequence of breaking your bones like that and what would happen when you get old.

Last edited:
Its tempting to go from barely being 6' to 6'3" and then 6'5"-6'6" with lifts and stuff. That too when you could just get the surgery for around 3k in India. Would mog the tf out of everyone around. Only concern being long term consequence of breaking your bones like that and what would happen when you get old.
Pajeets and Turk roaches will fuck up your legs and possibly end with amputation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They might even do it on purpose out of white boy jealousy.

Pajeet after seeing white boy getting butchered and ending up in wheelchair for life:
"Thank you sir, come again" :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

You: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

No recourse.

Avoid Pajeet and roach docs at ALL COSTS!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and zeke714
I would say the cut off is 180 cm in Northern Europe. My short legs literally make me look like female. LL would put me at a very acceptable height

Pajeets and Turk roaches will fuck up your legs and possibly end with amputation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They might even do it on purpose out of white boy jealousy.

Pajeet after seeing white boy getting butchered and ending up in wheelchair for life:
"Thank you sir, come again" :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

You: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

No recourse.

Avoid Pajeet and roach docs at ALL COSTS!
I‘m not white you paranoid fag

8 cm in turkey in some sweatshop for 15k? Sounds like a huge risk to me.
176 is bad but not terrible, I really wouldn't risk it at that point.
This is coming from someone who is 172, can afford good (100k or whatever) LL and still won't do it because of the major drawbacks.

8 cm in turkey in some sweatshop for 15k? Sounds like a huge risk to me.
176 is bad but not terrible, I really wouldn't risk it at that point.
This is coming from someone who is 172, can afford good (100k or whatever) LL and still won't do it because of the major drawbacks.
The LL is done in one of the best clinics worldwide.
Turkey isn't a third world country.
And ofc you say It. At 172 you'll be short even after LL. Different story for someone who is 176cm+

• +1
And ofc you say It. At 172 you'll be short even after LL. Different story for someone who is 176cm+
If I LL 8cm I'd be 180. That would make a huge difference. Going from "normal" height to above avg height is not worth. The difference is huge if you're manlet and then become normal. Jfl at your logic.

• +1
pretty safe surgery people exaggerate it alot.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 39
pretty safe surgery people exaggerate it alot.
For sure man people around the world get it everyday and I have yet to see one case of lifelong problems or amputation JFL

For sure man people around the world get it everyday and I have yet to see one case of lifelong problems or amputation JFL
You know some people died, right?
For lifelong effects you would have to wait for a decent study, there are couple of studies but I doubt they're about extreme limb lenghtening procedures (8-10 cms)

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
I'm still considering it since 5'11 -> 6'2 would have a huge impact on my life, but these cheap surgeons aren't liable for shit and it's entirely possible all their patients need wheelchairs in a decade. It's better to find something more trustworthy albeit more expensive in Europe imo.
Can't you just easily fraud to that height

Can't you just easily fraud to that height
3" of frauding is ridiculous and too obvious], peopel will call me out and laugh.
1" is ideal, 3" and above becomes VERY obvious at least from me seeing people IRL with taller lifts, 2" is really pushing it.

Fuark 15k is nothing tbh. Besides my wingspan is 4 inches over my height anyways so I’d look more proportional if anything :ogre: