Jobs for social anxiety sufferer

Deleted member 2968

Deleted member 2968

Richest man in Balkan
I will be 20 in few weeks and i dropped out of uni yesterday.I am bottom in everything without any goal in life,miserable with 0 social skills.What is the job i can do without any contact with people,recommend me some..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 13 others
B

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Acnno and Deleted member 2968

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Praying to Gandy for you brother

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, recessed, volcelfatcel and 5 others
night security guard - just sit in a little office browing looksmax and filling in forms each night?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11758 and 18 others
you don't want the anxiety to go away?
now it's the time to find a shitty retail job

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and IdiAmin
I will be 20 at few weeks and i dropped out of uni yesterday.I am bottom in everything without any goal in life,miserable with 0 social skills.What is the job i can do without any contact with people,recommend me some..
Easy, go for a job where have contact with other people all the time, so your anxiety will be gone

Construction work
Working with animals
Gardener
Security job at night, as most ppl will be asleep by that time
Truck driver
Programming
Factory work

I think all of these jobs involve minimal human interaction

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Need2Ascend, Effortless and 10 others
Hentai artist.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Easy, go for a job where have contact with other people all the time, so your anxiety will be gone
i dont think its possible.I was like this since birth.I have horrible agoraphobia and barely can leave home sometimes.I was in Mental Hospital for too long and nothing changed.I feel only safe with few friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 4 others
i dont think its possible.I was like this since birth.I have horrible agoraphobia and barely can leave home sometimes.I was in Mental Hospital for too long and nothing changed.I feel only safe with few friends.
You should confront your demons, not submit to them

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2968
You should confront your demons, not submit to them
How? Even if i start forcing myself,i miss most words and tell something differently.And no i am not overthinkingi,i actually do that

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ItsOver.com
night security guard - just sit in a little office browing looksmax and filling in forms each night?
I have shit frame and i am too small to even do something if someone tries to break in

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
you don't want the anxiety to go away?
now it's the time to find a shitty retail job
I am trying for 20 years,my brain is subhuman asf.I tried Xanax and Zoloft and other jewish pills and nothing has changed.I only somehow feel slightly open with friends.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
How? Even if i start forcing myself,i miss most words and tell something differently.And no i am not overthinkingi,i actually do that
You will get better

• +1
Praying to Gandy for you brother
I will be in Gandy Heaven soon.I don't need rope since with current life quality i will live till 25 or less.Since i am Gandy believer i hope Gandy will give me painless and pieceful death since i deserve it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Construction work
Working with animals
Gardener
Security job at night, as most ppl will be asleep by that time
Truck driver
Programming
Factory work

I think all of these jobs involve minimal human interaction
I would sign in for Factory jobs if jobs there aren't complicated.I already have experience with Warehouse jobs.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Gargantuan
I am trying for 20 years,my brain is subhuman asf.I tried Xanax and Zoloft and other jewish pills and nothing has changed.I only somehow feel slightly open with friends.
You don't have to be open to strangers, you just have to stand the ground, look them in the eyes, not feeling like a mundane, ordinary action is something extraordinary
You wll stutter, you will miss words and say something retarded at first but then you get used to

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2968
Balkan mafia

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 2968
I feel you. I'm 20 and started working 2 years ago. I've always had huge social anxiety coupled with severe inferiority complexes. I still have social anxiety and don't think it's curable. In my job I'm socially awkward as fuck and people see me as a helpless child. Whatever. I notice that around some people I'm really fucking anxious and around others I feel comfortable and conrident.
Usually I'm way more comfortable around women compared to men. As you said, with this phobia a lot stems from physical inferiority and the fact that we cannot do anything if a man decides to physically confront us. This won't happen around women so our anxiety is decreased significantly.
I still kind of agree with the others. I don't know what my anxiety level would be at now if I started working in health care or retail. My anxiety would probably be lower because the brain eventually has to realize most humans aren't a threat.
I'm in a factory around boomer men so my anxiety there is at an high. all in all my anxiety hasn't decreased much in the past 10 years because I did indeed never leave my comfort zone except for that one job interview lol

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
Wageslaving is good for social anxiety and youre making money, the thing is you will probably feel a burnout depending on the job

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2968
I feel you. I'm 20 and started working 2 years ago. I've always had huge social anxiety coupled with severe inferiority complexes. I still have social anxiety and don't think it's curable. In my job I'm socially awkward as fuck and people see me as a helpless child. Whatever. I notice that around some people I'm really fucking anxious and around others I feel comfortable and conrident.
Usually I'm way more comfortable around women compared to men. As you said, with this phobia a lot stems from physical inferiority and the fact that we cannot do anything if a man decides to physically confront us. This won't happen around women so our anxiety is decreased significantly.
I still kind of agree with the others. I don't know what my anxiety level would be at now if I started working in health care or retail. My anxiety would probably be lower because the brain eventually has to realize most humans aren't a threat.
I'm in a factory around boomer men so my anxiety there is at an high. all in all my anxiety hasn't decreased much in the past 10 years because I did indeed never leave my comfort zone except for that one job interview lol
I am so sorry...Same thing you were having,i had too and i was working with both boomers and teens my age.Althought i feel better with boomers since they don't judge me that much unlike teens.I would have continued but i always have discompfort whenever i am.Social Anxiety totally destroyed my confidence and life,more than being truecel.If i had to choose,i would rather fix my brain rather than looks.I always wanted to feel how is it like to be normal functioning human being instead of forever- stressed subhuman.Also big amygdala is reason for anxiety and there is no way to lower it,probably just temporarily decrease with drugs.Also i am ugly,narrow and balding plus live with mother since father didn't like us and i am poor.I barely have money for drink when i leave home and i feel totally hopeless.No motivation,no goals just neverending sadness and suffering..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Bitch, ItsOver.com and 2 others
You need a job where you are in contact with people so you can fix the problem. Get a job as a clerk or something.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 2968
Wageslaving is good for social anxiety and youre making money, the thing is you will probably feel a burnout depending on the job
Even with 150€ i would be happy.I just want to feel comfortable with it and without unnecessary stress.I don't need more than that.My only goal is getting surgeries as possible so i can finally look like human and get some love.After that probably rope,since i don't see any meaning in life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Same but I wasn't in mental hospital (lord knows i should be, right there next to swete emnesie)

Looksmaxxing from a 0 to a 4 helped tremendously tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Chintuck22, Warlow and 2 others
Honestly I've been anxious socially, not at your degree but still.
And taking on activities like sports lessons or any other activity where I felt super uncomfortable greatly helped.
I've always felt like shit doing these activities but it overall decreased my inhibition when I was in normal conditions.
Try activities that require social interaction, like fighting or collective sports, dancing, anything that gets you out of your comfort zone.
Then when you'll be out in the normal world you'll feel less anxious.
I've heard about Kratom also but never tried.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2968
Open the church of Gandy and become a priest of Gandy, do sermons about how good gandys eye area is and how much his es ratio impacts attractivity tbh, then donationmax from aspies.

• Love it
Open the church of Gandy and become a priest of Gandy, do sermons about how good gandys eye area is and how much his es ratio impacts attractivity tbh, then donationmax from aspies.
Good advice coming from another Gandy follower.How is Gandism going bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com and volcelfatcel
Good advice coming from another Gandy follower.How is Gandism going bro?
Bro my prayers have worked I have shed 15kg in 3 months, Gandy is immortal tbh my t increased every thing is better now big gains. Disciple of gandy

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
Same but I wasn't in mental hospital (lord knows i should be, right there next to swete emnesie)

Looksmaxxing from a 0 to a 4 helped tremendously tho
I am below 4 PSL but i was way anxious before even finding about my ugliness.Guess its probably shitty destiny since ugliness and shit inhibition goes hand to hand.It was over since sperm went to pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, ItsOver.com, Warlow and 1 other person
I am so sorry...Same thing you were having,i had too and i was working with both boomers and teens my age.Althought i feel better with boomers since they don't judge me that much unlike teens.I would have continued but i always have discompfort whenever i am.Social Anxiety totally destroyed my confidence and life,more than being truecel.If i had to choose,i would rather fix my brain rather than looks.I always wanted to feel how is it like to be normal functioning human being instead of forever- stressed subhuman.Also big amygdala is reason for anxiety and there is no way to lower it,probably just temporarily decrease with drugs.Also i am ugly,narrow and balding plus live with mother since father didn't like us and i am poor.I barely have money for drink when i leave home and i feel totally hopeless.No motivation,no goals just neverending sadness and suffering..
Yes, an overreactive amygdala is the reason for social anxiety, hence its not curable. However, you can definitely learn to be LESS socially anxious via continuous social exposure and positive experiences.
Also especially in my case I think my looks are definitely aggravating my social anxiety. so by becoming bigger and larger (be it taking steroids or even getting LL) social anxiety is instantly reduced. You feel bigger, therefore you act bigger. it's as simple as that.
Most males with social anxiety are physically subhuman too for that very reason.
Social anxiety is present, even in childhood like in my case, and in adult life it's aggravated due to inferior physical appearance and negative experiences. it's a downward cycle.
You said you've been in therapy? How was it?
I'd like to maybe find a self help group in my area, but idk if it's a good idea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
looksm.ax moderator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
Zephir

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Growth Plate
Yes, an overreactive amygdala is the reason for social anxiety, hence its not curable. However, you can definitely learn to be LESS socially anxious via continuous social exposure and positive experiences.
Also especially in my case I think my looks are definitely aggravating my social anxiety. so by becoming bigger and larger (be it taking steroids or even getting LL) social anxiety is instantly reduced. You feel bigger, therefore you act bigger. it's as simple as that.
Most males with social anxiety are physically subhuman too for that very reason.
Social anxiety is present, even in childhood like in my case, and in adult life it's aggravated due to inferior physical appearance and negative experiences. it's a downward cycle.
You said you've been in therapy? How was it?
I'd like to maybe find a self help group in my area, but idk if it's a good idea
I was in Hospital for 2 months.It is therapy where you need to talk with adolescents similiar age and you get antidepressants and other drugs.I used to talk with one girl only there and i started being attracted to her.Once i asked her "why can't i get any girl?" And she told me that i am ugly and that she would have been with me if i was better looking since i was funny and kind and she liked that.I tried to jump off a bridge that day and i felt even more miserable and anxious since people were watching me and i looked like a pussy so i went home in disgust.Tbh those type of therapies are just cope,don't waste your time.You can't change your brain.You can only force yourself to be low inhib which requires even more suffering

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Chintuck22
I was in Hospital for 2 months.It is therapy where you need to talk with adolescents similiar age and you get antidepressants and other drugs.I used to talk with one girl only there and i started being attracted to her.Once i asked her "why can't i get any girl?" And she told me that i am ugly and that she would have been with me if i was better looking since i was funny and kind and she liked that.I tried to jump off a bridge that day and i felt even more miserable and anxious since people were watching me and i looked like a pussy so i went home in disgust.Tbh those type of therapies are just cope,don't waste your time.You can't change your brain.You can only force yourself to be low inhib which requires even more suffering
Fucking brutal. I know a guy though that lost his virginity at 23 with a girl in such a mental hospital. What can you fix about your looks?

Fucking brutal. I know a guy though that lost his virginity at 23 with a girl in such a mental hospital. What can you fix about your looks?
Actually most end up being couples there too,not just they fixed their adolescent problems they also fucked each other in the toilets.I got out without fixing my social anxiety problems and still being in virgin state.If i was average looking atleast,i would have been laid but no,my destiny is pretty fucked up and pathetic.I hope i will wageslave till i get money for bimax,genio,liplift,rhino and maybe buccal fat removal so i can somehow fix my recessed horseface,also i am balding and have horrible frame.When i finish all of these,which takes years..I will just rope or die naturally from heart or something,no way it can handle more experiences

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
I will be 20 in few weeks and i dropped out of uni yesterday.I am bottom in everything without any goal in life,miserable with 0 social skills.What is the job i can do without any contact with people,recommend me some..
Janitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2968
Actually most end up being couples there too,not just they fixed their adolescent problems they also fucked each other in the toilets.I got out without fixing my social anxiety problems and still being in virgin state.If i was average looking atleast,i would have been laid but no,my destiny is pretty fucked up and pathetic.I hope i will wageslave till i get money for bimax,genio,liplift,rhino and maybe buccal fat removal so i can somehow fix my recessed horseface,also i am balding and have horrible frame.When i finish all of these,which takes years..I will just rope or die naturally from heart or something,no way it can handle more experiences
I have a feeling your gl or just a normie for some reason and have bdd

not worth spending your hard earned money on this unless you're lucky with lottery or investments imo

• +1
not worth spending your hard earned money on this unless you're lucky with lottery or investments imo
I don't have support from anyone.Looksmaxing is useless for me,i will just vent here and start coping with drugs

• +1
Nauci nesto (programiranje, dizajn, itd.), nesto sto te zanima, i radi online.
Ali pazi se poreza u Srbiji

• +1
  • JFL
Nauci nesto (programiranje, dizajn, itd.), nesto sto te zanima, i radi online.
Ali pazi se poreza u Srbiji
Napustio sam faks,sem toga želim što pre skupiti pare za operacije.Nebitan mi je iznos,samo da mogu uživati u poslu koji radim a teško da mogu ovo bez faksa.Wageslajvovaću neki najbedniji posao gde ne treba ikakav kontakt.

• +1
go cut grass idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 2968
why did you drop out? what went wrong?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Chintuck22, Warlow and 1 other person
Didn't have reason to study.I just want to wageslave and get my surgeris asap.My time is ticking and i am 20 already virgin
but getting a job with a degree beats minimum wage jobs. you would make money much faster
unless you find a gig in the oil rig(which you need connections and you are skinny so you wont last), i dont see how dropped out was the right move

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
but getting a job with a degree beats minimum wage jobs. you would make money much faster
unless you find a gig in the oil rig(which you need connections and you are skinny so you wont last), i dont see how dropped out was the right move
To get any college job you need to be confident and nt ask me ive been rejected from 3 interviews in 3 weeks lol for not being nt and socially anxious with low confidence

Might just be a security guard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 2968
Learn to code