Joker 2 was the worst movie ever made. It's literally mocking incels and ugly men

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
Joker 2 was literally making fun of incels and ugly low tier men. They turned Arthur Fleck into a beta pussy who denounced his character and simped over Harley Quinn at the end. And then he gets raped by prison guards and gets stabbed by another sub5 male.

The entire film is just mocking incels and ugly men. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Wolf of Wall Street is the best movie I've seen and Joker 2 is the worst movie I've ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, N1666, iblamechico and 5 others
was this thread meant to be satirical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and n9wiff
bump

• +1
Reactions: h111
Movie was boring as well. No action, no pace, nothing.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Movie was boring as well. No action, no pace, nothing.
Facts. Joker is suppose to be an incel who leads the incel jihad. But they made him into a women worshipping bluepilled simp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, iblamechico, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
it’s realistic though how the Most blackpilled pussy starved incel will crumble under the whiff of a fart box

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel, iblamechico, MA_ascender and 4 others
Facts. Joker is suppose to be an incel who leads the incel jihad. But they made him into a women worshipping bluepilled simp
Was expecting him to kill all the guards, take over Arkham ect

• +1
it’s realistic though how the Most blackpilled pussy starved incel will crumble under the whiff of a fart box
This is unfortunately how it is

Now if only the Joker becomes a villain after this and the Batman comes on the scene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Alt Number 3
it's mocking incels for not going all the way. notice how he fails once he rejects the joker persona? he turned his back on being a pro white anti establishment, anti semite, and the world turned its back on him.

didn't watch the movie btw

Harley Quinn is so unbelievably hot
She was played by Lady Gaga in this movie, not Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie is hot. Lady Gaga is gross lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: spark, weebcel, CMD and 1 other person
I should've been casted as the joker man I would've gone ER on the set and release the mass murder clip as the Joker movie.

• +1
they did it because they got triggered the original joker was so good

• +1