Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins, we betray him for free everyday

I'm saying you can lose your salvation if you sin and that works are a product of strong faith. You won't do works if you got no faith. Works are a natural product of faith
in JESUS NAME do not listen to him!

Do NOT!
This guy is deceiving directly or indirectly I'll tell you why!

@Funnyunenjoyerlu @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Martin luther is the one who said works are a natural fruit of being saved.

But orthodox TEACH THE OPPOSITE.

Sam shamoun in this video even says what @i_love_roosters , just said is a LUTHERAN ideology not orthodox

He's double talking.
He's lying when it benefits him!!!

I promise if you watch you'll see Sam a defender of Orthodoxy, say what @i_love_roosters , just said, is a LUTHERAN ideology.

You're to low iq to have a debate. I'm not into wasting time anymore. I'd write you an essay on how you're wrong and you'll still ramble like a schizo
It may not necessarily be that he has a low IQ. He could have been brainwashed through a church to believe false doctrines which is unfortunately what most so called Christians have fallen for due to the infiltrated chapter 304 government controlled churches.

He believes the Jews of Israel aka Edomites are the Israelites yet every piece of evidence contradicts his belief (history, migrations, flags/colors of Caucasian Nations, biblical genealogy, DNA testing, Jewish official publications like the Encyclopedia stating that they're the Edomites, archeology, prophecies, etc. The fact that these Jews reside in the promise land today may be the most damning evidence against this outlandish theory.

As for the being saved and can't lose salvation bs, you can't receive salvation until judgement day. The devil would love for you to believe you're saved so then you can walk in your sins and believe it won't matter since you're saved. The false prophet/apostle Saulus Paulus teaches this false doctrine which is a major red flag. I'm guessing this guy believes in Paul's Gospel over the gospel of Jesus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and lastamericanvirgin
I'm saying you can lose your salvation if you sin and that works are a product of strong faith. You won't do works if you got no faith. Works are a natural product of faith
I agree if your super faithful you will naturally mostly do good works (but there are exceptions I've listed below) but is it necessary to do good works in order to get to heaven that's the question we are trying to answer

because there might be super bad criminals locked up in prison, they still keep gangbanging and stabbing eachother but he wholeheartedly loves and believes in Jesus but he doesn't follow his teachings that much does that mean he goes to hell or heaven

I think this is a good argument you guys should all check out @lastamericanvirgin @i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
No they ain’t lol :ROFLMAO: I speak to them daily nice try, hasty generalisation and red herring fallacy

He is but I see many Protestants do this shrug
He's such a bad press for all of us. I wish he wasn't here to shame us with his bs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
in JESUS NAME do not listen to him!

Do NOT!
This guy is deceiving directly or indirectly I'll tell you why!

@Funnyunenjoyerlu @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Martin luther is the one who said works are a natural fruit of being saved.

But orthodox TEACH THE OPPOSITE.

Sam shamoun in this video even says what @i_love_roosters , just said is a LUTHERAN ideology not orthodox

He's double talking.
He's lying when it benefits him!!!

Martin Luther also wanted Titus removed from the bible….

You follow that disgusting piece of shit son of the Antichrist devil.

Martin Luther also wanted Titus removed from the bible….

You follow that disgusting piece of shit son of the Antichrist devil.
Prove it and stop repeating bs you heard.

Titus AGREES with us.

Titus 3:5-7 affirms FAITH ALONE not of our righteousness or righteous works.

It may not necessarily be that he has a low IQ. He could have been brainwashed through a church to believe false doctrines which is unfortunately what most so called Christians have fallen for due to the infiltrated chapter 304 government controlled churches.

He believes the Jews of Israel aka Edomites are the Israelites yet every piece of evidence contradicts his belief (history, migrations, flags/colors of Caucasian Nations, biblical genealogy, DNA testing, Jewish official publications like the Encyclopedia stating that they're the Edomites, archeology, prophecies, etc. The fact that these Jews reside in the promise land today may be the most damning evidence against this outlandish theory.

As for the being saved and can't lose salvation bs, you can't receive salvation until judgement day. The devil would love for you to believe you're saved so then you can walk in your sins and believe it won't matter since you're saved. The false prophet/apostle Saulus Paulus teaches this false doctrine which is a major red flag. I'm guessing this guy believes in Paul's Gospel over the gospel of Jesus.
This guy doesn't even believe Paul was a true apostle!!!! Wtf dude

Do you believe Judas repented before his death?

I'm so thankful this guy who rejects Paul is honest enough to say yes PAUL DID TEACH SOLE FIDE FAITH ALONE.

yet these orthodox deny it. God is using this guy for good lol.

@i_love_roosters , @PrinceLuenLeoncur , @Funnyunenjoyer1

• Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters

Bruh, not you with more schizo bs :hnghn:. Don't even get me started. Denying Paul.. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: King Solomon and PrinceLuenLeoncur
He's such a bad press for all of us. I wish he wasn't here to shame us with his bs
He lacks IQ to knwo what works means.

Works means going to church, praying, partaking in Eucharistic evangelising, understanding and reading scripture, fasting, celebrating feast days like Pentecost and Pasha etc. those are works

Protestants do not do the works but if you have faith it will show in your works. The same way if you love your mum it will be displayed in your actions same applies here with god.

I know your a Protestant but that amercianvirgin guy is a militant evangelical type the type that’s regarded and cries but as I ask every Protestant what makes the bible to you legit? As it was compiled by church founding fathers aka men aka church so the book Protestants follow is thanks to men and the church

• +1

what Ideology do you believe in Solomon

I'm so thankful this guy who rejects Paul is honest enough to say yes PAUL DID TEACH SOLE FIDE FAITH ALONE.

Romans 2 disagrees with you

Timothy 2:24 disagrees with you

Many others disagrees with you bible butcher faggot

• +1

God is using a deceiver for good :hnghn:

Ladies and gentlemen I present you demonic schizophrenia

• Ugh..
Hell

It is, Jesus told that rich man to give up all of his belongings and to follow him. You gotta act like a Christian and spread goodness to earn the right to be a true follower of Christ
LOL bro no GOD PLS shut this guy up.

Jesus said sell all your belongings. Do you do that? No. You hypocrite.

The apostles gasped after and said who can be saved then?

They knew they couldn't fit the standard either like the rich man.

Jesus said with man it's impossible. With GOD ITS ALL POSSIBLE!

MEANING THE CRUCIFIXION. JESUS dying for our sins and we must simply believe!!!

This guy is a DECEIVER HE DOESNT KNOW THE GOSPEL OR BIBLE.

@Funnyunenjoyer1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @King Solomon

Bruh, not you with more schizo bs :hnghn:. Don't even get me started. Denying Paul.. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
He’s a heathen who thinks all whites are the Orginal Jews and shit. He’s a Black Hebrew isrelaite kinda nigga but white

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and i_love_roosters
God is using a deceiver for good :hnghn:

Ladies and gentlemen I present you demonic schizophrenia
So now God can't use evil and turn it into Good? ur a fake bastard of satan. I'm srs I want u to be punished and shut up

• +1
  • Ugh..
LOL bro no GOD PLS shut this guy up.

Jesus said sell all your belongings. Do you do that? No. You hypocrite.

The apostles gasped after and said who can be saved then?

They knew they couldn't fit the standard either like the rich man.

Jesus said with man it's impossible. With GOD ITS ALL POSSIBLE!

MEANING THE CRUCIFIXION. JESUS dying for our sins and we must simply believe!!!

This guy is a DECEIVER HE DOESNT KNOW THE GOSPEL OR BIBLE.

@Funnyunenjoyer1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @KING REIDYZ
Sick demonic freak

• Ugh..
what Ideology do you believe in Solomon
The Gospel of Jesus and not the gospel of Saulus Paulus the Edomite/Canaanite/Pharisees/Israelite killer/seed of the devil

• JFL
Schzio in one word :feelshaha:
Basically. I’m not bragging but I have the most Christian/historical knowledge on this fourm but Solomon’s not too far behind the issue with him is that he’s a heretic and even more long winded than me he’s very smart but also retarded with his heretical beliefs and guided by Satan

• +1
Romans 2 disagrees with you

Timothy 2:24 disagrees with you

Many others disagrees with you bible butcher faggot
with all due respect you refer yourself as 'GodKing" in your thing under your user though. how about we stop judging eachother and wait for God to do it.
why focus on the tiny speck in your friend's eye when you have a huge plank in your own? [Matthew 7:3]

• +1
He’s a heathen who thinks all whites are the Orginal Jews and shit. He’s a Black Hebrew isrelaite kinda nigga but white
He's wrong but at least he's not posing as a christian like OP twisting the Bible

See????? No actual rebuttal. Stupid demonic false teacher but I know u won't trick anyone here. Ur powerless.
Me Prince rebuted you 10000000 times and you still ramble. It's impossible to prove you you're wrong. You need to get your demons sorted out first. They're preventing you from seeing truth

• Ugh..
The Gospel of Jesus and not the gospel of Saulus Paulus the Edomite/Canaanite/Pharisees/Israelite killer/seed of the devil
and what's your denomination

• JFL
Are you joking? Paul has more contradictions with the old testament and Jesus and his own teachings than an average 304 body count. There is no 13th apostle.

• JFL
Me Prince rebuted you 10000000 times and you still ramble. It's impossible to prove you you're wrong. You need to get your demons sorted out first. They're preventing you from seeing truth
There's no point speaking to u its just so @Funnyunenjoyer1 , doesn't fall for anything.

There's no point speaking to u its just so @Funnyunenjoyer1 , doesn't fall for anything.
@Funnyunenjoyer1 should avoid you like the plague, its quote clear you're demonic. Look at you laughing together with someone who disrespects our beloved apostle Paul who had the spirit in him from Jesus

Screenshot 20240709 032842 Chrome

• Ugh..
Are you joking? Paul has more contradictions with the old testament and Jesus and his own teachings than an average 304 body count. There is no 13th apostle.
I'm just happy you affirm Paul taught sole fide.

This is the true gospel.

It's why Jesus said pluck your eye out it's better to be blind than sin and go to hell. Sell all belongings.

He said it's easier for a camel eye of a needle than go to heaven

The apostles said "By God who caN be saved then?"

Jesus was showing us God's perfect standard none of us can keep.

But He paid for our sins on the cross.

All we must do is believe on Him and His payment.

Do you see the gospel now? ✝

@PrinceLuenLeoncur , @Funnyunenjoyer1 @i_love_roosters

@Funnyunenjoyer1 should avoid you like the plague, its quote clear you're demonic. Look at you laughing together with someone who disrespects our beloved apostle Paul who had the spirit in him from Jesus

View attachment 3020857
Of course I'd laugh it's ridiculous and harmless.

Unlike you who can deceive someone.

Him on the other hand nobody will fall for of course I'd laugh it's so comical.

Hell

It is, Jesus told that rich man to give up all of his belongings and to follow him. You gotta act like a Christian and spread goodness to earn the right to be a true follower of Christ
The reason why I don't really like this requirement of doing good works to get into heaven is that I think the good works should not come from the fear of not getting into heaven and going to hell, but instead they should come from your heart wholeheartedly, because if you do good works just to get into heaven and you stand to God and say, "Oh, I did this and that and I saved now," how do you think God is going to answer that person?

• +1

View attachment 3020857
Paulus/Saulus is the qitness for Paulus/Saulus stories. He doesn't meet the rule of 2 witnesses. He's a blasphemer claiming to be God's words. The dude has a genetic line straight to Lucifer himself and you've been fooled by him. Paulus/Saulus didn't meet the requirements to be an aposltle and that doesn't include his many contradictions and misrepresentations of the OT, Jesus and his own teachings.

• Ugh..
I gotta go to bed. @PrinceLuenLeoncur brother in Christ pls guide the misguided and refute the deceivers in my absence

• +1
  • Ugh..
I'm just happy you affirm Paul taught sole fide.

This is the true gospel.

It's why Jesus said pluck your eye out it's better to be blind than sin and go to hell. Sell all belongings.

He said it's easier for a camel eye of a needle than go to heaven

The apostles said "By God who caN be saved then?"

Jesus was showing us God's perfect standard none of us can keep.

But He paid for our sins on the cross.

All we must do is believe on Him and His payment.

Do you see the gospel now? ✝

@PrinceLuenLeoncur , @Funnyunenjoyer1 @i_love_roosters
You Protestants lack understanding of how to interpret the bible no wonder there’s over 20 Protestants sects and why you idiots have also spawned heretical heathen movements like Mormonism and JW AND ONENESS Pentecostal

The reality is
There are four major types of biblical hermeneutics that have arisen throughout history, although only the first is widely accepted today amongst evangelical churches.
  • Literal Interpretation. ...
  • Moral Interpretation. ...
  • Allegorical Interpretation. ...
  • Anagogical Interpretation.
You are unable to understand when to apply with of them to the scripture because you Protestants lack a church understanding and thus all of you are your own Popes. You lot are guided by pride not by the Holy Ghost I can assure you of this. That’s why you interpret those texts literally you IDIOT instead of morally as it is clearly showjn

• +1
You Protestants lack understanding of how to interpret the bible no wonder there’s over 20 Protestants sects and why you idiots have also spawned heretical heathen movements like Mormonism and JW AND ONENESS Pentecostal

The reality is
There are four major types of biblical hermeneutics that have arisen throughout history, although only the first is widely accepted today amongst evangelical churches.
  • Literal Interpretation. ...
  • Moral Interpretation. ...
  • Allegorical Interpretation. ...
  • Anagogical Interpretation.
Stop saying all those groups came from us.

Because by your own hypocritical standard j can say unitarianism and modalism came from you and you're responsible.

Hypocrite.

The reason why I don't really like this requirement of doing good works to get into heaven is that I think the good works should not come from the fear of not getting into heaven and going to hell, but instead they should come from your heart wholeheartedly, because if you do good works just to get into heaven and you stand to God and say, "Oh, I did this and that and I saved now," how do you think God is going to answer that person?
THATS LITERALLY WHAT I SAID ITS FROM THE HEART.

Jesus wants that.

Not fake works not from our heart but from fear???

These are the workers of iniquity who boast in their works to Jesus and Jesus never knew them.

This shows these ppl are sick. @i_love_roosters @King Solomon @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Paulus/Saulus is the qitness for Paulus/Saulus stories. He doesn't meet the rule of 2 witnesses. He's a blasphemer claiming to be God's words. The dude has a genetic line straight to Lucifer himself and you've been fooled by him. Paulus/Saulus didn't meet the requirements to be an aposltle and that doesn't include his many contradictions and misrepresentations of the OT, Jesus and his own teachings.
Jesus please free this man.

I gotta go to bed. @PrinceLuenLeoncur brother in Christ pls guide the misguided and refute the deceivers in my absence
I have been cucking these idiots for over a week lol 😂 there’s a reason they are still tagging and barking for me when I made him my bitch as @spark @noobs and @XtrovertNTnormalfag can attest to me clapping these clowns and the mohemmeden cult which I have bullied into hiding they fear me like Sam shamoun or Bob from speakers corner like the little mice the scurry away

That’s why all the jihadis like @Autismcel @maghrbgator and @John Doe have me on ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and lastamericanvirgin
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

this is the strongest argument you can ever make about this topic

• Love it
I have been cucking these idiots for over a week lol 😂 there’s a reason they are still tagging and barking for me when I made him my bitch as @spark @noobs and @XtrovertNTnormalfag can attest to me clapping these clowns and the mohemmeden cult which I have bullied into hiding they fear me like Sam shamoun or Bob from speakers corner like the little mice the scurry away
"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."

I'm curious what do you think of this?

• Love it
Jesus literally says whoever Believes in me will not die as simple as that.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel and lastamericanvirgin
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

this is the strongest argument you can ever make about this topic
Jesus own words but all Bible is His words inspired by His Spirit. Listen man I'm glad you're saved and Jesus got you on right o
path.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1