Judas betrayed Jesus for 30 silver coins, we betray him for free everyday

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and lastamericanvirgin
Yeah but I really disliked the fact what you said to him man
He started it even if I took it too far I felt he deserved it I think he really was working for satan twisting the gospel.

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."

I'm curious what do you think of this?
I interpret that as saying those who do not accept Jesus as god are not saved what’s your point? This verse in its context isn’t referring to works or anything along those lines it’s referring to people around him who must belive in him and not call him a liar

I mean I can play at this silly game with an far stronger verse that proves my point and now your calling Jesus a liar

Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

I interpret that as saying those who do not accept Jesus as god are not saved what’s your point? This verse in its context isn’t referring to works or anything along those lines it’s referring to people around him who must belive in him and not call him a liar

I mean I can play at this silly game with an far stronger verse that proves my point Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
And what is the Will of the Father?

We find that out in John 6

39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,(Once saved always saved) but raise them up at the last day.

40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Boom.

@Funnyunenjoyer1

@King Solomon

Last edited:

I mean I can play at this silly game with an far stronger verse that proves my point and now your calling Jesus a liar

Matthew 7:21
when he says whoever believes in ME will have an eternal life in heaven that is enough being said.
and he never mentioned "AND you also have to do this and that in order to get in heaven" he kept it plain and simple whoever Belives in me will be guaranteed to see heaven thus salvation through faith alone.

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
And what is the Will of the Father?

We find that out in John 6

39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me,(Once saved always saved) but raise them up at the last day.

40 For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Boom.
@Funnyunenjoyer1

@King Solomon
What did Jesus say when asked how to be saved? He didn’t say “just believe and you’ll go to heaven.” You also need to follow the commandments, repent of your sins, and do good works.

Matthew 19: Jesus was asked “Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?” He answered him, “Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.” … The young man said to him, “All of these I have observed. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.”

Luke 10: “There was a scholar of the law who stood up to test Jesus and said, “Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus said to him, “What is written in the law? How do you read it?” He said in reply, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” He replied to him, “You have answered correctly; do this and you will live.”

It could not be any more clear. This is Jesus directly answering the question of how to be saved.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH and lastamericanvirgin
when he says whoever believes in ME will have an eternal life in heaven that is enough being said.
and he never mentioned "AND you also have to do this and that in order to get in heaven" he kept it plain and simple whoever Belives in me will be guaranteed to see heaven thus salvation through faith alone.
I beg also read my above comment pls

So you don't sin out of fear and not love for God and God changing your heart?

Lmfao you just debunked your own self and motives.
No I didn’t tf, lmfao you nigger. @i_love_roosters this guy running on American logic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
And who taught you to interpret the bible? Who did? What makes you even think the bibles true? Afterall men who agreed with ME compiled it and if you disagree with them then you may as well throw the bible away at this point it’s just ludicrous. You guys spit on the church and on the fathers but want to use their book :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Protestant moment

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
What did Jesus say when asked how to be saved? He didn’t say “just believe and you’ll go to heaven.” You also need to follow the commandments, repent of your sins, and do good works.

Matthew 19: Jesus was asked “Teacher, what good must I do to gain eternal life?” He answered him, “Why do you ask me about the good? There is only One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.” … The young man said to him, “All of these I have observed. What do I still lack?” Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.”

Luke 10: “There was a scholar of the law who stood up to test Jesus and said, “Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?” Jesus said to him, “What is written in the law? How do you read it?” He said in reply, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” He replied to him, “You have answered correctly; do this and you will live.”

It could not be any more clear. This is Jesus directly answering the question of how to be saved.
What makes me filled with pure anger toward your soul is the fact you cherry pick these and ignore everything I posted.

I have explained Matthew 19 multiple times on here and even made a thread about it tagging you 4 times.

It's exactly what satan would want you to believe.

Hey nigga, you repented once when you were 9, now you can go and sin all you want. You're saved forever.

:feelshehe: sounds a bit dodgy innit
Literally this, also u know we got him when he Ugh reacts all posts 😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and lastamericanvirgin

I literally showed the Will of the Father is to merely BELIEVE. Jesus said you must do the Will of the Father to be saved.

Want to talk about works??

Here. Jesus only gives ONE WORK to be saved.

ONE WORK.

John 6:28-29

Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?” Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

@Funnyunenjoyer1 @King Solomon @PsychoH

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I literally showed the Will of the Father is to merely BELIEVE. Jesus said you must do the Will of the Father to be saved.

Want to talk about works??

Here. Jesus only gives ONE WORK to be saved.

ONE WORK.

John 6:28-29

Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?” Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

@Funnyunenjoyer1 @King Solomon @PsychoH
  • Mark 16:16 “Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.
  • John 3:3-6 “Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.” “What do you mean?” exclaimed Nicodemus. “How can an old man go back into his mother’s womb and be born again?” Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.
  • 1 Peter 3:21 “And that water is a picture of baptism, which now saves you, not by removing dirt from your body, but as an appeal to God for a clean conscience. It is effective because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”
Also what about these verses??

• Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
  • John 15:1-8 “I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me. Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH and lastamericanvirgin
  • Mark 16:16 “Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned.
  • John 3:3-6 “Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.” “What do you mean?” exclaimed Nicodemus. “How can an old man go back into his mother’s womb and be born again?” Jesus replied, “I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit. Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.
  • 1 Peter 3:21 “And that water is a picture of baptism, which now saves you, not by removing dirt from your body, but as an appeal to God for a clean conscience. It is effective because of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.”

• Matthew 7:21-23 “Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
  • John 15:1-8 “I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me. Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.”
No way. This guy just copy and pasted from a site not reading anything I said. You aren't a great debater at all you're just a troll that's it.

Fucking faggot.

I literally quoted where Jesus said the Single Work is believe.

You just copy and pasted from a satanic website?

We went over Matthew 7 already like seriously?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No way. This guy just copy and pasted from a site not reading anything I said. You aren't a great debater at all you're just a troll that's it.

Fucking faggot.
It’s the same shit I have had this coNov with you numerous times why am I even going to bother

Just go to Matthew 7:15 for more if you want it even mentions fruits being proof of works. You are saved by god but your salvation is president on your works aka your actions such as praying adhering to the faith etc. if your saved it will show in your works via Theosis. You will pray more, you will sin less, you will attend church more you’ll partake in Eucharist etc. my point remains

It’s the same shit I have had this coNov with you numerous times why am I even going to bother

Just go to Matthew 7:15 for more if you want it even mentions fruits being proof of works. You are saved by god but your salvation is president on your works aka your actions such as praying adhering to the faith etc. if your saved it will show in your works via Theosis. You will pray more, you will sin less, you will attend church more you’ll partake in Eucharist etc. my point remains
Romans 4:5 says even if you do not work but believe. Your faith is counted for righteousness.

Btw, fruits being a NATURAL byproduct of being saved is a lutheran doctrine.

Sam Shamoun would say you're teaching lutheranism rn.
Sole fide

Romans 4:5 says even if you do not work but believe. Your faith is counted for righteousness.

Btw, fruits being a NATURAL byproduct of being saved is a lutheran doctrine.

Sam Shamoun would say you're teaching lutheranism rn.
Sole fide

“what does God think is necessary for salvation?” We believe the Scripture is God-inspired. Having said that, in Ephesians 2:8-9, St. Paul writes “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is a gift of God—not because of works, lest any man should boast.” Yet at the same time, the Epistle of James tells us “So faith, by itself, if it has no works, is dead.” (James 2:17) We can’t have faith without works. And yet we cannot work our way into heaven without God’s grace.

We know that faith, works and grace are the ingredients that are necessary for salvation.​

Work is how we practice the faith—in Orthodoxy, this includes praying, reading scripture and worship. But it also includes charity towards others, obedience to the commandments, using our talents to serve others, and the overall stewardship of our lives.

So faith without works is death and faith and works go hand in hand if you have faith you’ll have works it’s an oxymoron to not have works without faith or vice versa at this point you’d being pedantic. Sam shamoun catholic now BTW LOOOOOLLLLLL soooooo he agrees with me regarding this not you

Tbh my sect doesn’t even make a difference between faith and works because both coexist. Faith will show works and vice versa. If you proclaim “Lord Lord” but have no works then you never had any faith either it was empty faith.

Last edited:
we are not Muslims we do not earn salvation, salvation is the gift of God given by God to those who simply believe in Jesus Christ.

• Love it
Living a sinful life means to live for the world and betray Jesus. Sometimes I wonder why Judas betrayed Jesus when he knew exactly who Jesus was, but we're worse than Judas because we do it everyday for free, not even for one silver coin

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @lastamericanvirgin @PsychoH @gigell
hold on.

You're saying I could get paid to be this way?

“what does God think is necessary for salvation?” We believe the Scripture is God-inspired. Having said that, in Ephesians 2:8-9, St. Paul writes “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is a gift of God—not because of works, lest any man should boast.” Yet at the same time, the Epistle of James tells us “So faith, by itself, if it has no works, is dead.” (James 2:17) We can’t have faith without works. And yet we cannot work our way into heaven without God’s grace.

We know that faith, works and grace are the ingredients that are necessary for salvation.​

Work is how we practice the faith—in Orthodoxy, this includes praying, reading scripture and worship. But it also includes charity towards others, obedience to the commandments, using our talents to serve others, and the overall stewardship of our lives.

So faith without works is death and faith and works go hand in hand if you have faith you’ll have works it’s an oxymoron to not have works without faith or vice versa at this point you’d being pedantic. Sam shamoun catholic now BTW LOOOOOLLLLLL soooooo he agrees with me regarding this not you

Tbh my sect doesn’t even make a difference between faith and works because both coexist. Faith will show works and vice versa. If you proclaim “Lord Lord” but have no works then you never had any faith either it was empty faith.
Notice this lie you guys use. Faith and works don't go hand in hand.

Because the Bible distinguishes works from faith.

On and on. Not of works.

8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; 9it is not from works, so no one may boast.

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.One thing these works based heretics can't explain is

If salvation is a FREE GIFT, then any conditions of works at all to maintain salvation completely contradicts the term

FREE GIFT

@Funnyunenjoyer1

we are not Muslims we do not earn salvation, salvation is the gift of God given by God to those who simply believe in Jesus Christ.
Yes

Last edited:

Sam agrees with me that the belief that good works are a natural fruit of being saved is a lutheran ideology.

That's what you said the orthodox ideology is.

Same makes it clear what you just said earlier is not Orthodox or Catholic.

You must willingly due work to stay saved, not that it's a natural fruit.

Notice this lie you guys use. Faith and works don't go hand in hand.

Because the Bible distinguishes works from faith.

On and on. Not of works.

8For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; 9it is not from works, so no one may boast.

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.One thing these works based heretics can't explain is

If salvation is a FREE GIFT, then any conditions of works at all to maintain salvation completely contradicts the term

FREE GIFT

@Funnyunenjoyer1
Depends each denomination views this aspect differently j don’t know the Orthodox position very well regarding the free gift but here’s the best I know

No, salvation is by the grace of God alone. However, we don't view it as some transactional thing, meaning if I do this thing then you'll grant me salvation and then after that you just go about your life not caring anymore. That would be like showing up to the funeral of a deceased loved one whom you never spoke to or visited and expecting a great inheritance, "I Never Knew You, depart from Me" Matthew 7:21. Instead we are always working on ourselves, entering into communion and relationship with God, praying and having a dialog with Him, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Matthew 25:21

You shouldn't watch Sam because he will lie to you. He is a deceiver.

I beg you to watch this entirely even on 1.5x speed if you want and see Sam caught and debunked for lying about Jesus's words. I promise you.

Even if he is wrong in the sense that he believes in Catholicism, it's no wonder people try to fall into the belief of such things, whether they are Orthodox, Catholic, or Protestant, because they want to feel at home in a community, since we are a social species.

At the end of the day I am sure God will forgive his fault and misunderstandings, because he believes in Jesus Christ and fights for him against some very evil people online and probably has done quite a lot more to lead people to Christ than many people have in general.

I know…. We are saved via faith…… which also coexists with works. There’s is no works without faith and faiths without works.

If your saved you’ll be changed by the Holy Spirit you’ll be a better person and follow the sacraments better as your in constant repentance and love with the triune god.

Protestants think works is seperate than faith but faith without works is dead. James:17-26

The two are the same thing. I could say I’m Christian and not live the life of have any works. It’s fair to then say I had no faith ain’t it because I never showed I had any faith to begin with hence why I had no works. Your faith is shit. My faith is strong as I have reasarched the bible and church history atheistic arguments and Islamic and come to the conclusion Jesus is the way truth and light. I now have high faith and it shows in me fasting 2 times a week praying daily and going to church often.

The point of what I’m saying is that there’s no dichotomy between faith and works.

This is another example of Protestants butchering the bible due to them not being able to interpret scripture correctly

Depends each denomination views this aspect differently j don’t know the Orthodox position very well regarding the free gift but here’s the best I know

No, salvation is by the grace of God alone. However, we don't view it as some transactional thing, meaning if I do this thing then you'll grant me salvation and then after that you just go about your life not caring anymore. That would be like showing up to the funeral of a deceased loved one whom you never spoke to or visited and expecting a great inheritance, "I Never Knew You, depart from Me" Matthew 7:21. Instead we are always working on ourselves, entering into communion and relationship with God, praying and having a dialog with Him, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." Matthew 25:21
You dont seem to know what Orthodox actually believe.

Well the thing about Matthew 7 is Jesus claimed you must do the Will of the Father which I then showed the Will and Work of the Father for us to do is Believe on the SON

So then Jesus talks about these guys who boast in their works before Jesus right?

It seems they must have not done the Will of the Father which is Believe.

So what is the problem?

It's clear. They never believed. They trusted in their many works which are like filthy rags.

They trusted in works, yet they means they never trusted on Jesus's Finished work alone on the cross for our sind and instead trusted in their own self righteous deeds like a pharisee.

So God said okay let's see how well you match up with My perfect standard.

Nope they couldn't keep it. Lawless. Workers of iniquity.

I know…. We are saved via faith…… which also coexists with works. There’s is no works without faith and faiths without works.

If your saved you’ll be changed by the Holy Spirit you’ll be a better person and follow the sacraments better as your in constant repentance and love with the triune god.

Protestants think works is seperate than faith but faith without works is dead. James:17-26

The two are the same thing. I could say I’m Christian and not live the life of have any works. It’s fair to then say I had no faith ain’t it because I never showed I had any faith to begin with hence why I had no works. Your faith is shit. My faith is strong as I have reasarched the bible and church history atheistic arguments and Islamic and come to the conclusion Jesus is the way truth and light. I now have high faith and it shows in me fasting 2 times a week praying daily and going to church often.

The point of what I’m saying is that there’s no dichotomy between faith and works.
No the Bible makes it clear works are seperate from FAITH and BELIEF

However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so no one may boast.

You dont seem to know what Orthodox actually believe.

Well the thing about Matthew 7 is Jesus claimed you must do the Will of the Father which I then showed the Will and Work of the Father for us to do is Believe on the SON

So then Jesus talks about these guys who boast in their works before Jesus right?

It seems they must have not done the Will of the Father which is Believe.

So what is the problem?

It's clear. They never believed. They trusted in their many works which are like filthy rags.

They trusted in works, yet they means they never trusted on Jesus's Finished work alone on the cross for our sind and instead trusted in their own self righteous deeds like a pharisee.

So God said okay let's see how well you match up with My perfect standard.

Nope they couldn't keep it. Lawless. Workers of iniquity.
I do know what my sect belive in for the most part idiot I jsut said I’m not the most versed on the salvation works stuff but I know the gist of it because we are more mysterious than you idiot western cucks who try to make sense of everything instead we accept some things we may never know :feelstastyman:

Your a protescuck who still can’t even tell me why he views the bible as an authoritative source from god lmfao. Despite being compiled by men from the CHURCH.

• JFL
No the Bible makes it clear works are seperate from FAITH and BELIEF

However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not from you; it is the gift of God; it is not from works, so no one may boast.
Can you say you have works if you had no faith? Can you say you ever had any faith if your life never expressed any works of that fsith

Can you say you love your mother but you ignored her and never showed you cared for her ever in life?

Matthew 5:16 King James Version 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 13:35 King James Version 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth

James 2:26 KJV For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also

James 2:18 KJV Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

James 1:22 KJV But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves

Titus 1:16 KJV They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

James 2:14 KJV What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And last but certainly not least-

Matthew 7 King James Version 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Can you say you have works if you had no faith? Can you say you ever had any faith if your life never expressed any works of that fsith

Can you say you love your mother but you ignored her and never showed you cared for her ever in life?

Matthew 5:16 King James Version 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

John 13:35 King James Version 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth

James 2:26 KJV For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also

James 2:18 KJV Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works

James 1:22 KJV But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves

Titus 1:16 KJV They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate

James 2:14 KJV What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

And last but certainly not least-

Matthew 7 King James Version 7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
Massive copy and paste and you dishonor Jesus I believe because instead of actually refuting clear Bible verses that completely seperate works and faith,
You instead try to make a strawman from a massive copy and paste which basically what?

Now the Bible contradicts itself?

James 2 is speaking about the profitability of our faith and justifying ourselves to other believers.

How can I tell you're a true believer or not? M not God idk your heart.

But one sign would be your works. Do you cloth your fellow brothers in need.

Luther did this constantly.

@Funnyunenjoyer1

This has no bearing on SALVATION.

Romans 4;5 makes that clear otherwise there is a contridiction.

4 Now to the one who works, wages are not credited as a gift but as an obligation. 5 However, to the one who does not work but trusts God who justifies the ungodly, their faith is credited as righteousness.

I do know what my sect belive in for the most part idiot I jsut said I’m not the most versed on the salvation works stuff but I know the gist of it because we are more mysterious than you idiot western cucks who try to make sense of everything instead we accept some things we may never know :feelstastyman:

Your a protescuck who still can’t even tell me why he views the bible as an authoritative source from god lmfao. Despite being compiled by men from the CHURCH.
This seems to be a pride thing. Me me me me.

Ok forget about you and you not being well versed. It's fine you only 3 months in?

You are deceived its not your fault you're seething for the truth.

Can you deal with my points please?

This seems to be a pride thing. Me me me me.

Ok forget about you and you not being well versed. It's fine you only 3 months in?

You are deceived its not your fault you're seething for the truth.

Can you deal with my points please?
Your literally a Protestant… once again tell me which epistemological criteria you use to determine the realisability cannonicity and truthfulness of scripture? I don’t have this issue as I follow the church and the founders but you protcucks don’t have one?

If so please put down the bible and kindly fuck off it’s not your book or religion

Your literally a Protestant… once again tell me which epistemological criteria you use to determine the realisability cannonicity and truthfulness of scripture? I don’t have this issue as I follow the church and the founders but you protcucks don’t have one?

If so please put down the bible and kindly fuck off it’s not your book or religion
Be totally honest did you even read what I said regarding Matthew 7 and the workers of lawlessness?

Be totally honest did you even read what I said regarding Matthew 7 and the workers of lawlessness?
Don’t fucking red herring me you dishonest little rat. Stop running from the question. I’m asking what principle you base Sola Scripture off and what principle you use to prove the bible is true come on you can do it little pea brain

I also sent you a longer reply with multiple verses I destroyed you that’s why you won’t answer my 2 latest Qs accept defeat and move on bitch

• Hmm...
Don’t fucking red herring me you dishonest little rat. Stop running from the question. I’m asking what principle you base Sola Scripture off and what principle you use to prove the bible is true come on you can do it little pea brain

I also sent you a longer reply with multiple verses I destroyed you that’s why you won’t answer my 2 latest Qs accept defeat and move on bitch
This actually makes me very angry.

He posts a massive copy and paste to try to strawman my verses that distinguish from works and faith/belief.

I explain them.

He didn't read a single thing I replied to, and explained.

Now he's turning it around on me that I must ANSWER his new question when he didn't answer a single one of my points or read them?

The blatant toxic trolling pisses me off and I really believe this guy and OP do not have the Holy Spirit. There is absolutely no way.

Please just check this out @Funnyunenjoyer1

I'll take that as a no, you didn't read it.

Especially people in this community there is sin everywhere and they still don’t want to accept the gift of salvation

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
what Ideology do you believe in Solomon
By the Gospel of Jesus I mean the following:
1.) You're saved by grace through your faith which is supplemented by your works because the stronger your faith the more you'll desire to do the works according to his will. The stronger your faith and the more you'll obey the commandments, heal the sick, cast out demons, help preach and spread the word, love others as Jesus loves us. Thus when James says faith alone is dead without works he's saying that faith is demonstrated through your works because with your love for him ye shall desire to do his works.
2.) You must Love Yah more than anything else
3.) You must be born again.
4.) You must forgive others for their transgressions because you cannot be forgiven if you cannot forgive others.
5.) repentance/ask for forgiveness of your sins
6.) Do not blaspheme against the holy spirit as this is the one sin that cannot be forgiven according to Jesus or YAHSHUA
7.) Endure to the very end as salvation can be taken away just as it was given. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.
8.) Have no doubt or fear that GOD can save you and forgive you of your sins no matter how evil or bad you perceive them to be (unless you blasphemed against the holy spirit).

This isn't any denominational belief, this isn't the gospel of Paulus/Saulus or anyone Elses gospel but the gospel of Jesus Christ.

As for the bible I prefer, I used to use mainly the Codex Sinaiticus which is in ancient Greek translated over 1600 years ago and the Septuagint which was translated from the original Hebrew manuscripts around the 3rd century AD.

CODEX https://codexsinaiticus.org/en/

SINAITICUS https://www.septuagint.bible/genesis

I later discovered the 1537 Mattheq's bible which was the first English translation using the original ancient Hebrew manuscripts. John Rodgers was burned at the steak by the Catholic Church as they considered his works to be heresy. He renounced the Catholic Church after discovering truths from the original scrolls. Just before burning him they gave him a chance to accept the beliefs of the catholic church of idolatry, the sacraments, etc. to spare him. He refused and they burned him alive. They refused to allow him to say goodbye to his family before his death.

I have noticed many differences between this bible and the Codex and Septuagint. One major difference I noticed was Matthews bible actually mentions flat earth. This doesn't surprise me as the Catholic Church did it's best to push globe earth theory even though there are 100's of scriptures that support the flat physical plane with a spherical firmament encompassing the material earth. I also discovered the earth was reformed and not created in the beginning. This makes sense because GOD tells Adam and Eve to replenish the earth meaning the earth was previously plenished.

https://www.bibles-online.net/1537/ Matthew's bible

The original ancient Hebrew scrolls have been lost for some time (most likely intentionally). I believe the Matthews first edition bible is the closest thing to the original copies as we'll ever have.

What is prayer if not a work? What is a relationship with god if not a work?

As I said there’s no Dichotomy between faith and works. Faith expresses itself in works. Simple as, it doesn’t necessarily have to but it just does.

I consider Protestants Muslims because you idiots follow the bible like braindead Muslims following their Quran. The nuances of the bible are completely lost on you lot due to every protestcuck being his own pope that’s why you idiots have spawned the most heathen heretical sects like Mormonism and Jehova witnesses and oneness Pentecostals. This is the sin of arrogance and pride.

The bible is as important as our Christina traditions and our church jesus left us the CHURCH not the bible soemthing which you idiot protescucks seem to not understand. The church existed before the bible, the saints and apostles and founding fathers which set in stone our traditions are an expression of our works as Christian’s which we Christian’s should follow. The church FATHERS COMPILED THE BIBLE YOU IDIOTS LOVE TO USE SO MUCH. IF THEY ARE WRONG THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE ISNT WRONG.

Jesus says Matthew 6:16-18"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do... your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Matthew 16:18-19 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

See and when was the last time a Protestant fasted? Never because you lot don’t know the bible and reject any Christian traditions even those set fourth by Jesus.

As I said there’s no Dichotomy between faith and works. Faith expresses itself in works. Simple as, it doesn’t necessarily have to but it just does.

I consider Protestants Muslims because you idiots follow the bible like braindead Muslims following their Quran. The nuances of the bible are completely lost on you lot due to every protestcuck being his own pope that’s why you idiots have spawned the most heathen heretical sects like Mormonism and Jehova witnesses and oneness Pentecostals. This is the sin of arrogance and pride.

The bible is as important as our Christina traditions and our church jesus left us the CHURCH not the bible soemthing which you idiot protescucks seem to not understand. The church existed before the bible, the saints and apostles and founding fathers which set in stone our traditions are an expression of our works as Christian’s which we Christian’s should follow. The church FATHERS COMPILED THE BIBLE YOU IDIOTS LOVE TO USE SO MUCH. IF THEY ARE WRONG THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW THE BIBLE ISNT WRONG.

Jesus says Matthew 6:16-18"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do... your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Matthew 16:18-19 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

See and when was the last time a Protestant fasted? Never because you lot don’t know the bible and reject any Christian traditions even those set fourth by Jesus.
We debunked all this shit u satanic troll u don't even read what I say and u cry about me not answering ur question.

U just copy paste shit cuz u don't know ur own religion u dumb faggot.

U even said works are a natural fruit of being saved.

That's lutheran.

U cut ur own damn self and position u stupid fraud kys. I want u to die u piss me off troll.

Stupid malicious bastard.

By the Gospel of Jesus I mean the following:
1.) You're saved by grace through your faith which is supplemented by your works because the stronger your faith the more you'll desire to do the works according to his will. The stronger your faith and the more you'll obey the commandments, heal the sick, cast out demons, help preach and spread the word, love others as Jesus loves us. Thus when James says faith alone is dead without works he's saying that faith is demonstrated through your works because with your love for him ye shall desire to do his works.
2.) You must Love Yah more than anything else
3.) You must be born again.
4.) You must forgive others for their transgressions because you cannot be forgiven if you cannot forgive others.
5.) repentance/ask for forgiveness of your sins
6.) Do not blaspheme against the holy spirit as this is the one sin that cannot be forgiven according to Jesus or YAHSHUA
7.) Endure to the very end as salvation can be taken away just as it was given. The lord giveth and the lord taketh away.
8.) Have no doubt or fear that GOD can save you and forgive you of your sins no matter how evil or bad you perceive them to be (unless you blasphemed against the holy spirit).

This isn't any denominational belief, this isn't the gospel of Paulus/Saulus or anyone Elses gospel but the gospel of Jesus Christ.

As for the bible I prefer, I used to use mainly the Codex Sinaiticus which is in ancient Greek translated over 1600 years ago and the Septuagint which was translated from the original Hebrew manuscripts around the 3rd century AD.

CODEX https://codexsinaiticus.org/en/

SINAITICUS https://www.septuagint.bible/genesis

I later discovered the 1537 Mattheq's bible which was the first English translation using the original ancient Hebrew manuscripts. John Rodgers was burned at the steak by the Catholic Church as they considered his works to be heresy. He renounced the Catholic Church after discovering truths from the original scrolls. Just before burning him they gave him a chance to accept the beliefs of the catholic church of idolatry, the sacraments, etc. to spare him. He refused and they burned him alive. They refused to allow him to say goodbye to his family before his death.

I have noticed many differences between this bible and the Codex and Septuagint. One major difference I noticed was Matthews bible actually mentions flat earth. This doesn't surprise me as the Catholic Church did it's best to push globe earth theory even though there are 100's of scriptures that support the flat physical plane with a spherical firmament encompassing the material earth. I also discovered the earth was reformed and not created in the beginning. This makes sense because GOD tells Adam and Eve to replenish the earth meaning the earth was previously plenished.

https://www.bibles-online.net/1537/ Matthew's bible

The original ancient Hebrew scrolls have been lost for some time (most likely intentionally). I believe the Matthews first edition bible is the closest thing to the original copies as we'll ever have.
You have no reason to trust the Bible or anything you read if you reject parts of the Bible.

You have no basis of anything. To deny Paul is to dent the Apostles and Church fathers who all Vouched for Paul.

This is such a stupid statement demonic shit.

You just don't want to believe the free grace of God you're almost as bad as these stupid demonic bastadss.

Look at this demonic bastard. You keep running.

Is any free gift worked for to Keep or Receive?

If I have to do any work what so ever then salvation and grace is no longer a gift.

You stupid bastard I am wondering why Jesus hasn't slit ur fucking throat yet.

U call us muslims?
We beat the muslims while orthodox got beat by them.

Look at this demonic bastard. You keep running.

If I have to do any work what so ever then salvation and grace is no longer a gift.

You stupid bastard I am wondering why Jesus hasn't slit ur fucking throat yet.

U call us muslims?
We beat the muslims while orthodox got beat by them.
Ironic that a man who is completely engrossed in heterodox is calling me satanic.

Satan is your father, you are ANETHEMA, REPENT. You are a Muslim who follows bible

Ironic that a man who is completely engrossed in heterodox is calling me satanic.

Satan is your father, you are ANETHEMA, REPENT. You are a Muslim who follows bible
You can't answer. can't answer my question see.

You orthodogs can never answer because it's like kyroptonite to ur satanic works based doctrine!

Bible pervert u don't even know ur own church beliefs.

You described works as a natural fruit of salvation. That's LUTHERAN even sam shamoun said that.

Then u admitted you don't know much LOL:ROFLMAO:

Bible pervert u don't even know ur own church beliefs.

You described works as a natural fruit of salvation. That's LUTHERAN even sam shamoun said that.

Then u admitted you don't know much LOL:ROFLMAO:
You’re the bible pervert…. I follow the people who compiled the bible you do NOT your the pervert misinterpreting scripture to fit your heterodox heretical dogma

There’s no dichotomy between faith and works the both bear fruit and work and coexist together

You’re the bible pervert…. I follow the people who compiled the bible you do NOT your the pervert misinterpreting scripture to fit your heterodox heretical dogma

There’s no dichotomy between faith and works the both bear fruit and work and coexist together
You can't even have a normal convo just soulless npc replies.

ChatGP has more human conversations :lul:

You can't even have a normal convo just soulless npc replies.

ChatGP has more human conversations :lul:
Once again what epidemic principle are you using to verify and judge the integrity of the bible being divinely inspired and accurately compiled by the CHURCH founding FATHERS. What makes the book they COMPILED correct but the church they instituted and placed along with the ecumenical councils WRONG what principle are you using for this.

I won’t let you get away with this if you cannot compose an concise response that tackles this question without using circular logic then I’ll take consider that I have won this debate and destroyed your nonsensical Sola Scripture bullshit the same way I destroyed your Sola Fide.