Just bake in the sun

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Low T high inhib faggots on suicide watch. Muh “apply sunscreen SPF 100 24/7” muh “I’m scared of the sun, just thinking about UV radiation gives me skin cancer and ruins my collagen” muh “sickly pale or death, I don’t want to look ethnic” get a hormone panel you fucking faggot. There’s more testosterone in a grandmas’ wheelchair race at the retirement home than in your body in your prime.

Baking in the sun does something to your brain. It literally fries it, which is very beneficial for overthinking spergcels. Too much is bad obviously, you don’t want to fry all of the few brain cells you have but in moderation, it really helps with overthinking, anxiety, inhibitions, autism, binge-eating, depression, bloat, fatigue and even eyesight.

Now go bake or keep barking for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Acnno, Seth Walsh and 11 others
What should I bake

Muh apply cancerous sun screen to avoid cancer theory

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 13994 and 5 others
Just look up UV-index and don't sleep in the sun like an idiot
Bake for 30 min then go cool off and repeat

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, BrickTop, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Just look up UV-index and don't sleep in the sun like an idiot
Bake for 30 min then go cool off and repeat
Ever noticed how old graybeards fry themselves in the sun for hours? These lobstermaxxers are more blackpilled than 90% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, KraftDurchLeid, Yerico7 and 2 others
the sun alone doesn't age you , PUFA's incite the sun to age you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Wallenberg, Deleted member 13994 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
hey are you reffering to ray peat ? id like to discuss pufa with you

• +1
Yes, what about PUFAs?
what do you mean by not aging if in the sun? how does the pufa interact?

anecdotally speaking have you experienced any benefits from low pufa ?

what do you mean by not aging if in the sun? how does the pufa interact?
According to Ray Peat: "[The aging effect of the sun] is variable, and depends on our hormones and diet. The unsaturated oils have been identified as a major factor in skin aging."
"For example, two groups of rabbits were fed diets containing either corn oil or coconut oil, and their backs were shaved, so sunlight could fall directly onto their skin. The animals that ate corn oil developed prematurely wrinkled skin, while the animals that ate coconut oil didn’t show any harm from the sun exposure.

"In a study at the University of California,photographs of two groups of people were selected, pairing people of the same age, one who had eaten an unsaturated fat rich diet, the other who had eaten a diet low in unsaturated fats. A panel of judges was asked to sort them by their apparent ages, and the subjects who consumed larger amounts of the unsaturated oils were consistently judged to be older than those who ate less, showing the same age-accelerating effects of the unsaturated oils that were demonstrated by the rabbit experiments.
"While it is important to avoid overexposure to ultraviolet light, the skin damage that we identify with aging is largely a product of our diet."
anecdotally speaking have you experienced any benefits from low pufa ?
I haven't consumed PUFA's in over a year, my T is definitely higher, which is the original reason I cut em out first.

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 13994
thanks man
According to Ray Peat: "[The aging effect of the sun] is variable, and depends on our hormones and diet. The unsaturated oils have been identified as a major factor in skin aging."
"For example, two groups of rabbits were fed diets containing either corn oil or coconut oil, and their backs were shaved, so sunlight could fall directly onto their skin. The animals that ate corn oil developed prematurely wrinkled skin, while the animals that ate coconut oil didn’t show any harm from the sun exposure.

"In a study at the University of California,photographs of two groups of people were selected, pairing people of the same age, one who had eaten an unsaturated fat rich diet, the other who had eaten a diet low in unsaturated fats. A panel of judges was asked to sort them by their apparent ages, and the subjects who consumed larger amounts of the unsaturated oils were consistently judged to be older than those who ate less, showing the same age-accelerating effects of the unsaturated oils that were demonstrated by the rabbit experiments.
"While it is important to avoid overexposure to ultraviolet light, the skin damage that we identify with aging is largely a product of our diet."

I haven't consumed PUFA's in over a year, my T is definitely higher, which is the original reason I cut em out first.

• +1
Just a bunch of retarded teenagers quoting websites and “experts” instead of citing the original peer reviewed paper along with the impact factor of the journal.

Brb sunbathing my balls

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
Just a bunch of retarded teenagers quoting websites and “experts” instead of citing the original peer reviewed paper along with the impact factor of the journal.
That is the whole website