Just booked a consultation with Dr. Sailer for jaw surgery

This surgeon would do a double jaw surgery for 6-7k, and chin wing for 3k. His results are pretty good, and his approach is really blackpilled.

This surgeon would do a double jaw surgery for 6-7k, and chin wing for 3k. His results are pretty good, and his approach is really blackpilled.

i dmed him just now asking if im a suitable candidate for double jaw.

someone else i know got rejected by him for aesthetic double jaw sugery

IM pretty sure hes more then just 6-7k for double jaw tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Get a High Upsliding LeFort I+BSSO

if a higher one is employed,You can get a malar-infraorbital implant., The implant can be placed at the same time as the Bimax. It would be designed with the lefort 1 line in mind, and excess at the bottom border could be trimmed off. It could be done after as well for whatever reason.

This can replicate lefort 3 like results.

Some say it can shorten your midface as well

top over the line lifefuel, its why i love this forum

I was thinking about a sliding genioplasty + jaw implants. I had a consultation with a surgeon in London since I live in the UK, but I've since lost some confidence in him.
After reading this thread, I'm now considering some jaw surgery. I actually sent an email to Pro. Sailer's office a couple of days ago, but I've yet to receive a reply. Does anyone know how expensive he is? i.e. does anyone have any actual prices?

I was thinking about a sliding genioplasty + jaw implants. I had a consultation with a surgeon in London since I live in the UK, but I've since lost some confidence in him.
After reading this thread, I'm now considering some jaw surgery. I actually sent an email to Pro. Sailer's office a couple of days ago, but I've yet to receive a reply. Does anyone know how expensive he is? i.e. does anyone have any actual prices?

There were some quotes for 100K I think - he's known as being the most expensive

There were some quotes for 100K I think - he's known as being the most expensive

Wow, I suspect that's out of almost everyone's price range. Maybe in a parallel universe where I'm part of the financial elite.
Luckily, he's not the only surgeon capable to producing good results.

After doing my own research, I've been very impressed with the chin and jawline improvements produced by Dr Wittenberg in Canada. Like these:

His office have replied to me and I'm hoping to initially arrange a call with him. I may also contact some of the surgeons mentioned in this thread.

if a higher one is employed,You can get a malar-infraorbital implant., The implant can be placed at the same time as the Bimax. It would be designed with the lefort 1 line in mind, and excess at the bottom border could be trimmed off. It could be done after as well for whatever reason.

@Surgerymax from lookism/LT Made diagram showing why it does but in’t very much

This going to be a copy pasta but here ya go, think I said this in another thread
"

There re two variations of "High LeFort I" that come up in the literature. One is actually Kufners Osteotomy which is closer to a LeFort III and the other follows the normal LeFort I Osteotomy Line but maybe 8mm-1cm higher around the nose (top of the alar base). When this bone segement is mobilized, it actually gives the same look as peripyriform apeture ('paranasal') implants. Many LeFort I's done for correcting occlusion are done too low in my opinion but my predominant (and likely yours as well) focus is aesthetics, with occlusion secondary. For most maxillofacial surgeons this focus is reversed. There is also a LeFort I style that is lower than average called a "sub-spinal" LeFort I (refering to the nasal spine) but this is really one of the aesliest maxillary alveolar ostoeomies called a "Horseshoe osteotomy" which is a bad look (gives that "chimp look")

"

Sure you wrote that? 👀

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
she only got a lefort 1 it looks like primarily to fix a functional issue with her jaw.

this is a more dramatic result of a Lefort 1+BSSO

View attachment 214104

View attachment 214106

This was from an Italian Surgeon
HOLY SHIT! That's the same result i'm hoping for!

What's the name of the surgeon. Is there a specific name for the surgery, since the cut seems higher than a regular Le Fort 1.

You need necklift , btw u got genioplasty no?

Attachments

• 52E27D25-3D53-4510-9F9A-16FCFFE4E2B7.png
    52E27D25-3D53-4510-9F9A-16FCFFE4E2B7.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 71

What blackpilled surgeons coyld do both at the same time though?