Just booked a consultation with Dr. Sailer for jaw surgery

This + airlift to raise the hyoid bone and @facemaxxed is chad

What’s airlift?

I feel if I got double jaw + Leg lengthening to 6”2 I would honestly consider myself an 8.5 PSL. (Along with a couple small minor fixes)

It’s a shame these are literally the most invasive and expensive and long recovery times of any cosmetic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
What’s airlift?

I feel if I got double jaw + Leg lengthening to 6”2 I would honestly consider myself an 8.5 PSL. (Along with a couple small minor fixes)

It’s a shame these are literally the most invasive and expensive and long recovery times of any cosmetic surgery.
Nvm u need sleep apnea to get it

8.5psl? You mean 8.5irl?
I wouldnt do LL if i were you btw. Im 6’9” and its not quite amazing enough to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on. (Its pretty nice tho ngl.)

if u get double jaw wont that fuck with your custom implants?

yeah that is a damn shame

Nvm u need sleep apnea to get it

8.5psl? You mean 8.5irl?
I wouldnt do LL if i were you btw. Im 6’9” and its not quite amazing enough to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on. (Its pretty nice tho ngl.)

if u get double jaw wont that fuck with your custom implants?

yeah that is a damn shame

you dont need sleep apnea to get it lol, there are several that are willing to perform it if your maxilla is recessed/flat for cosmetic reasons hence why I referenced Italian surgeons.

and yes, he would have to remove his custom implants, all of them, which are worth it tbh. Those implants are pretty shit compared to what Double Jaw could do. He could always get them replaced afterwards.
What’s airlift?

lol Double Jaw doesnt really even have that bad of a recovery, its pretty overblown imo, the recovery portion.

LL on the otherhand is pretty brutal I heard

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
you dont need sleep apnea to get it lol, there are several that are willing to perform it if your maxilla is recessed/flat for cosmetic reasons hence why I referenced Italian surgeons.

and yes, he would have to remove his custom implants, all of them, which are worth it tbh. Those implants are pretty shit compared to what Double Jaw could do. He could always get them replaced afterwards.
Im talking about AirLift not double jaw

fuarkkk brutal, but imagine the possibilities of both implants and double jaw

infinite forwards growth :love:

oh ya btw, ask if he could screw back in your implants aferwards, he likely would say that he cant.

I understand that your infra-orbital malar implants is attached to your paranasal implant?, so maybe you can ask him to trim out the paranasal portion and just screw it back in after the surgery.

It wouldn't really hurt to ask , even if the answer is likely no.

• +1
Maxilla flat af man
This has got to be a joke. You look fine. Legit case of BDDcel. I bet the surgeon doesn’t give it to you.
Look on lookism.net, most don’t even know what a recessed maxilla even is, because no one really knows in specific terms what it is.

This has got to be a joke. You look fine. Legit case of BDDcel. I bet the surgeon doesn’t give it to you.
Look on lookism.net, most don’t even know what a recessed maxilla even is, because no one really knows in specific terms what it is.
bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, forwardgrowth, CristianT and 3 others
Wat

Are you blind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Are you blind
I bet that the surgeon will not give it to you, dedly srs bro. A recessed maxilla is rare and easily identifiable, you do not have it.

I bet that the surgeon will not give it to you, dedly srs bro. A recessed maxilla is rare and easily identifiable, you do not have it.
Retard

Maxilla coper detected. Muh maxilla is a meme tbh, lookism.net came to this conclusion last decade. I do not lie.

Maxilla coper detected. Muh maxilla is a meme tbh, lookism.net came to this conclusion last decade. I do not lie.
Sounds like a trickster trying to hog ascension for himself and his tribe
EEC2BDF1 5FD1 4AAE 84B3 28CFCC8FEE18

• +1
Yeah people were also saying my maxilla was fine and "average". Guys... an average maxilla is literally recessed.

• +1
Reactions: softLoverr, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
I didn't see good reviews of him on realself

• +1
You are the Looksmax God

• +1
your soft tissue seems fucked

i doubt even doublejaw will completely fix the issue. your skin seems stretched out or smth if ur aint lying about ur bf% etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
How did you get the money for this OP?

Yo can I dm you pics I am in the same boat right now

already had rhino and eye area overhaul with Taban

Next step was jaw implants / zygomatic arch augmentation with Eppley but I am worried that might not be the right option

Jaw surgery seems intense/expensive but you’re making me second guess the implants now

you can go ahead and dm me a picture of your maxilla and ill be able to tell if implants are a ok option for you.

How did you get the money for this OP?
This. How do you drop 30k on Eppley then turn around and be prepared to drop 100k on Sailer?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
your soft tissue seems fucked

i doubt even doublejaw will completely fix the issue. your skin seems stretched out or smth if ur aint lying about ur bf% etc.
yea he does look chubby, I remember he had buccal fat removal done as well. If hes not lean then I guess his maxilla is just very recessed which cuases his midface to be sunkin in thus giving that chubby face look.

=
This. How do you drop 30k on Eppley then turn around and be prepared to drop 100k on Sailer?
lol I spent 27k on Eppley and im considering dropping another 20-30k on Jaw Surgery in like 1-2 years, maybe more since jaw surgery is expensive af.

Its a learning process to be honest. This is what happens when you dont do enough research and just hope to get spoonfed on forums about the eppley meme, you end up wasting money.

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, forwardgrowth and kota
I went to sailer, and i think the whole clinic lost their mind because of the old age.
At the consultation only his wife showed up, and talked some strange stuff. They are both almost in their 80s, and not fit anymore.
Everything seemed unprofessional and not well organized anymore. I would never ever do surgery with them. She also talked about 100k for ccw double jaw surgery, which is a absurd price.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, kota, Deleted member 4054 and 3 others
I am low body fat and even had buccal removal and it looks like this because of bimax recession
Holy fuck, this is what you look like?
Tour is over.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You're zuzzcel right?
you're not satisfied with eppley custom implants ?

you still have bloated look even after swelling ?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and Gosick
you're not satisfied with eppley custom implants ?

you still have bloated look even after swelling ?
Im satisfied, there a temporary fix but I found out my maxilla is recessed so ya.

nah Im not bloated anymore.

• +1
Reactions: ibetucnt
Do Zygos and jaw implants help with that?
Nah Jaw Implants make you look more bloated unless you have thin skin. The Zygo implant did help with the bloat yea, but I only had one side done and the other side looks bloated/not as lean in comparison since the cheek wasnt augmented on that side for w.e reason. The 7mm Chin Implant did also help lean out my face. I look much leaner in my current bf then I did presurgery at the same bf, I still dont have that angular look though since my maxilla is reccessed af, like very recessed.

Implants are a pipedream tbh if your recessed, you need BIMAX and then you need to slap on implants/fillers to get a angular look.

I didnt get much jaw width, only 2mm on one side and im glad I did, the excess jaw width would have made me look bloated imo, Silicone Jaw implants arent a good idea, The Chin Implant was fine though. Thats why BIMAX+Fillers are ideal for the lower third, maybe you could get away with PEEK Jaw Implants.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Zeta ascended
Hell yeah, go for it dude. If I had your money I would've gotten it done months ago. Be sure to update this thread and let us know what Sailer says. I would also consider getting a consult with Raffaini and maybe Zarrinbal.
Nah Jaw Implants make you look more bloated unless you have thin skin. The Zygo implant did help with the bloat yea, but I only had one side done and the other side looks bloated/not as lean in comparison since the cheek wasnt augmented on that side for w.e reason. The 7mm Chin Implant did also help lean out my face. I look much leaner in my current bf then I did presurgery at the same bf, I still dont have that angular look though since my maxilla is reccessed af, like very recessed.

Implants are a pipedream tbh if your recessed, you need BIMAX and then you need to slap on implants/fillers to get a angular look.

I didnt get much jaw width, only 2mm on one side and im glad I did, the excess jaw width would have made me look bloated imo, Silicone Jaw implants arent a good idea, The Chin Implant was fine though. Thats why BIMAX+Fillers are ideal for the lower third, maybe you could get away with PEEK Jaw Implants.

Wtf he only put in one cheek implant?

Yeah people were also saying my maxilla was fine and "average". Guys... an average maxilla is literally recessed.

Most people don’t have good maxilla.

Same way most people don’t have good lower thirds, eye areas or boses.

Most people are ugly.

But we don’t want to be ugly, that’s why
Holy fuck, this is what you look like?
Tour is over.

Brutal ropefuel

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
Brutal ropefuel
Went back & saw some other pictures of you, absolute cope that you haven’t put on loads of weight

Either that or you’re the master of frauding

OP: was the buccal fat removal worth it? Im planning on getting it after my chin lipo. Costs 2500usd here in Sweden.

someone tell me if i have a foward grown maxilla itt. i pm

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
in my honest opinion you looksminned with all these implants

it just made you look a lot older and weirder

ive already told this before, but upon seeing these new pictures it made it even more clear

you shoulds get all implants out and get osteotomies and get some facelift or i dont even know what u need but ur soft tissue failos you to death

67666294 2286498421428086 5701876596508459008 n 1
= the right picture is the "before", before any kind of surgery for anyone reading

23D2EC0D 21D7 4FD0 9F78 69BBF1386938

ive already told this before, but upon seeing these new pictures it made it even more clear

you shoulds get all implants out and get osteotomies and get some facelift or i dont even know what u need but ur soft tissue failos you to death

View attachment 214589 = the right picture is the "before", before any kind of surgery for anyone reading

View attachment 214588View attachment 214593

I wonder why he looks so fat.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
maybe but i doubt it
I think it did something for me but mine is already pretty good.
I just smiled really hard, tongue on the roof of mouth and stretched my head upwards really hard and you can already feel the stretching in your whole neck

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I think it did something for me but mine is already pretty good.
I just smiled really hard, tongue on the roof of mouth and stretched my head upwards really hard and you can already feel the stretching in your whole neck
Do u have before/after pics from same angle?

Went back & saw some other pictures of you, absolute cope that you haven’t put on loads of weight

Either that or you’re the master of frauding

View attachment 214589 = the right picture is the "before", before any kind of surgery for anyone reading

View attachment 214588View attachment 214593

There is a good few years between that before pic and the ones now just for reference. The before is from like 2015.

I agree my soft tissue is a failo but most facelifts are too obvious for a young male to do.

Other solution is to try lean Max to the absolutely lowest body fat possible and see what happens.

• +1
There is a good few years between that before pic and the ones now just for reference. The before is from like 2015.

I agree my soft tissue is a failo but most facelifts are too obvious for a young male to do.

Other solution is to try lean Max to the absolutely lowest body fat possible and see what happens.
Have you measured your bodyfat? If so what’s it at? I’d recommend going down to like 9% before considering any other option

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I have my lower third looking exactly like yours and I came to the same conclusion.
Ask your surgeon to also expand your palate and move canines forward. That way they will push your lips, making them fuller and more prominent. And your entire mouth area will become more angular and sharp, giving you model tier looks.